[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BUSTIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>>
WOW!!! They looks so FIERCE
>>
>>64247399
is it subtile way to imply they are hot ?
>>
>Reminder that this film will tremendously flop and all the main actresses will cry out in outrage that it was because of M'soggyknees and it will start a mini sexism shit storm
>>
>>64247399
poor firetruck
>>
Checking the summer 2016 release slate, Ghostbusters has a pretty easy time of it.

Independence Day 2 opens 3 weeks before it so Ghostbusters should have a good opening week. Star Trek opens the week after so it's reign at the top is guaranteed to only be that one week.
>>
i got you OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>>
File: batman_joker_gay.jpg (12 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
batman_joker_gay.jpg
12 KB, 216x233
we should re-record this movie with /tv/ dubs

aka - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY
>>
>>64247506
If it doesn't flop, I will fucking physically hurt myself. 100% serious here.
>>
The credits will play the Ghostbusters theme sung by a woman.
>>
>>64248288
>it's a pop cover
Can't fucking wait for Nicki Minaj's Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good feat Pitbul
>>
Kate McKinnon is going to steal the movie
>>
>>64247399
Why are they coming out of a fire truck? What did they mean by this?
>>
Floppin'
>>
>>64247511

;_;
>>
>>64247399

I'm really sad that they're going the ultra feminist route with this

this movie could've been such a great way to make a mixed team like in extreme ghostbusters but hollywood and sjw retards will always destroy what's good in this world
>>
>>64247399
I've already ensured I will not be seeing this movie until I can watch it free online without giving a dime to them
>>
>>64248017

I'm not sure whether I find this catchy or not.
>>
>>64247506

>and all the main actresses will cry out in outrage that it was because of M'soggyknees and it will start a mini sexism shit storm

thank god I don't live in clapistan. jesus fucking christ, what's wrong with your country, like for real?

over here in germany, we treat everyone alike and anyone who bitches about mundane shit like that gets ignored like a motherfucker.
everyone's the same, we get it.

why don't american feminists realise that people don't like someone who shoves shit in their face?
>>
>>64248635
>over here in germany, we treat everyone alike
Do men wear burkas too now?
>>
>>64248553

this. the new ghostbusters movie is not something like TFA or avengers 2 where I just want to see the newest story or cgi shitfest even though I am mad for the companies making crappy movies

the "FEMALES ONLY" trend actually makes me so mad that I swore to myself to not watch this movie, no matter how great the trailers are
>>
>The only hot one is a fucking huge dyke

Fuck this movie.
>>
>>64248702

you don't need to interact with muslim scum if you don't want to.

>tfw I'm an immigrant myself and still don't want muslim trash coming to this country
>>
>>64248257
>>64247506
I don't think it'll "flop", it'll probably pay itself, but it won't be enough to get them a sequel. Kinda like Green Lantern.
>>
I can't wait til this flops and wimmin get the fuck out of men's movies
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.