[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with Bane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: seinfeld1.jpg (32 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld1.jpg
32 KB, 442x480
What's the deal with Bane?
>>
>>64246692
What's the deal with black people? They're not black, and they're not people.
>>
File: 890234232.jpg (22 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
890234232.jpg
22 KB, 720x540
And what's up with CIA? Grabbing his belt loops like he's some sort of big guy? We all know he's not in charge.
>>
Airplane food makes me want to crash the plane with no survivors
>>
>>64246692
>le overrated comedy show jew
Back to reddit.
>>
>>64246692
I feel like I'm the only person that abhors Seinfeld. The comedian and the tv show are just jarring.
>>
>>64247260
You and everyone else your age, kiddo.
>>
File: 1437692065329.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437692065329.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>64246742
>>
>>64246692
What's the deal with big guys crashing on this airline food?
>>
Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane? Surely the plane is going to the trick in this particular situation. They're not going to find the body smashed against the mountains five miles out and say, "Oh I think that gunshot might be the clue we need!"
>>
>>64246692
WHY DOES he wear THAT mask?
>>
Kramer is CIA
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.