[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
luminous beings are we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 16
File: yoda.png (451 KB, 848x356) Image search: [Google]
yoda.png
451 KB, 848x356
Is this the most comfy scene in the Star Wars series?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

This is what TFA lacked.
>>
This scene spliced with Yoda flipping around with little green lightsaber from episode 3 in Plinkett review gets me every time.
>>
>>64243980
god Luke is such an INSUFFERABLE Mary Sue in this scene not like Reyrey TFA 4 evar :D
>>
File: yoda feelin the groove.jpg (18 KB, 492x369) Image search: [Google]
yoda feelin the groove.jpg
18 KB, 492x369
>>64243980
That's pretty much the basis for my entire religious philosophy.
>>
>>64243980
>This is what TFA and the prequels lacked
SW will never be comfy like this anymore
JDIMSA
>>
>>64243980
damn they did a good job on the blu-ray picture restoration for this scene
>>
>>64243980
The faggots that thought TFA was "fucking epic 10/10 bro" don't know that Star Wars never used to be hectic action movies.
>>
The twin sunset in ROTS was comfy as fuck

basically anything with The Force Theme in it is a GOAT scene
>>
>>64244412
Yeah, whenever I do a rewatch, I always use the blurays even though I own the first run DVDs without all the song changes in ROTJ. The picture quality is worth having to skip a scene here and there.
>>
>>64244321
that is how i look feel and think whenever i see a hot chick in yoga pants/leggings when at a cafe
>>
The comfiest scene is when Luke and Yoda are in his little hut while it's raining outside.
>>
The Dagobah scenes are the best ones in all of the movies.

No other Star Wars fiction seems to get the force right like they did with the Dagobah scenes.
>>
>>64244633
Warning: do not watch unless you want comfy feelings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3jI3RrMsVI
>>
>>64244633
>whiny Luke
>Jokeful Yoda
>WE'RE WASTING TIME

nah this was better
>>
Midichlorians ruined the quote.
>>
>>64244836
Midi-Chlorians =/= The Force
Why is this hard to understand?
>>
>>64244938

The whole point of the Force was that it wasn't connected to the physical world. Needing some physical thing to use it ruined it.
>>
>>64245037

Well something they really fucked up when talking about midichlorians is that they neglected to mention that they are more present in powerful force users because they are attracted to them like flies to honey.
>>
Comfiest scene is when they're meeting for the first time in Yoda's little hut, it's raining outside and he's making some stew or something

>tfw you'll never live be a NEET gremlin jedi living on an uninhabited forest planet
>>
I wish disney just gave me my despecialized bluray edition
stopped making star wars movies forever
and removed the prequels from canon
>>
>>64244550

literally reddit: the post
>>
File: 1445894747122.png (142 KB, 273x305) Image search: [Google]
1445894747122.png
142 KB, 273x305
>>64244689
>You'll never watch the OT for the first time again.
>You'll never not know that Darth Vader is Luke's father
>You'll never not know that that strange green creature is a powerful jedi master
>You'll never not know that the prequels exist
Feels bad desu
>>
I've been away from 4chan for a few weeks.

What is the general consensus on TFA on /tv/?

Personally I thought it was pretty shit. It had it moments but they mostly included Han and Chewbacca.
>>
>>64245037

Literally anything is better than "not connected to the physical world." Kill yourself you religious schizo mysticism nutjob. Go read your horoscope for tomorrow.
>>
>>64244689
It's kind of shitty how he never acts like this in the prequels. He isn't goofy or grouchy

Also Obi-wan never acts "restless" except one time
>>
File: feels.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>64245179
Star wars ended forever in 83'
>>
>>64245245
consider suicide
>>
>>64245245
*tip*
>>
>>64244689
>I'm not afraid
>You will be

There is nothing (NOTHING) in TFA, nor will there be anything in the 46 sequels, that convey this kind of foreboding and apprehension.

You can't say "Star Wars is for kids, you can't criticise it!" when ANH and Empire were executed better than TFA in everyway.
>>
>>64245242
It wasn't shit. Just mediocre.
>>
>>64245217
I feel so much seething jealousy toward third worlders who don't know that Luke is VAder's son, and what Yoda looks like, or anything about Star Wars before they see it via cultural osmosis
>>
>>64244498
Are you implying Empire isn't the most action packed of the OT or that TFA had no quiet moments? Because both are wrong, so maybe you're expressing something else.
>>
>>64245526
Yeah, I don't know about that. To me it's shit just by the fact that it's basically ANH all over again, and not a proper sequel.

And that's only the beginning of all that's bad about this movie.
>>
>>64245706
I agree with you.

But it's a 4/10 IMO and that puts it in the realms of mediocrity for me. Instead of flat out shit.
>>
>>64245831
That is roughly how I would rate it too, I guess.
>>
>>64245706
I guess Terminator 2 and Aliens aren't proper sequels either.
>>
>>64245831
I gave it a 6/10
It was an enjoyable summer blockbuster and atleast it doesnt take a gigantic shit on the OT lore like the prequels did
>>
>>64245155
>Episode 8
>"The Force surrounds us, Rey. It was thought to come from midichlorians. A common misconception"
>>
>>64245186
literally reddit: the reddit
>>
>>64245924
I actually never liked Terminator for that exact reason.

As for Alien - it's a different type of movie. The entire series has basically always been about a group of people somewhere in space trying to survive an encouter with the alien.
Star Wars isn't like that, it has a gigantic universe, you have no excuse for creating a "sequel" that basically retells the story from one of the previous movies and takes all characters back to the start of their development.
>>
File: SmugglerSoloI'mExchange.jpg (99 KB, 1278x608) Image search: [Google]
SmugglerSoloI'mExchange.jpg
99 KB, 1278x608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

This scene makes me tear up for some reason. I think that was my main problem with the prequel trilogy, it doesn't have moments like this, where a simple ship being lifted out of a pond is magical. Instead it's got the protagonists chucking fuel containers across gigantic hangars and shit like that.

Also, even though the new film is incredible, you just know that instead of Luke giving up, Rey would close her eyes for 20 seconds, look determined and do it herself. Which fucking sucks.
>>
>>64245924
There are massive, deliberate tonal differences between Terminator and Terminator 2 and Alien and Aliens. The originals are horror movies. The sequels are thriller/action movies. Alien especially. The first Alien movie has lots of subtext about birth, infancy, motherly attachment. The second is an allegory of the Vietnam war. The protagonists in both series change hugely between films.

JJ and Disney did absolutely everything to emulate ANH in anyway they could.
>>
>>64243980
The new movie makes this scene silly, you don't need to train to use the force.
>>
>>64244321
That puppet looks great, i still don't understand how anyone can like that CGI shit over this.
>>
>>64243980
Let's be real this is what every Star Wars media lacked after the OT.
>>
>>64246282
T2 and Aliens are "basically the same as" their original movies. My point, in the context of the post I relied to, is that having damn near the same plot and scenes doesn't automatically make something not a true sequel.
>>
>>64246338
>Force
Top kek, you don't even have to be force sensitive to be able to land hits on "the jedi killer", the guy that slaughtered Luke's new jedi with his buddies and was trained by Luke himself and Snoke.
>>
>>64245687
>implying Empire is the most action packed Star Wars
Dog, Revenge of the Sith clearly has the most action. TFA might even top it in terms of action in the movie vs length of the movie. But none of the action has been as deep or meaningful as it was in Empire Strikes Back.
>>
The OT is just as shit as the Prequels.
Star Wars has always been a cheap fantasy fairy tale set in space without much thought put into it. Kotor 2 showed what was possible within the setting if you introduced a more complex perspective than shining white knights beating evil black knights and saving the day and getting the princess, but ofc you manchildren can't handle that.
>>
>>64244141

post it
>>
>>64246656
i know this is bait but is Kotor 2 actually any good? I played the first Kotor a few years ago and it was fun, and I bought the second but never played it. Is it worth sitting through?
>>
File: 1440360132512.jpg (85 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1440360132512.jpg
85 KB, 680x680
>>64246656
>/v/ crossposter
>kotor 2 cuckold
>calling others manchildren
kill yourself
>>
>>64243980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxCCp3nbCEk
>>
>>64245687
There are massive gaps in action in Empire.

TFA desperately needed more moments of calm and reflection. The pacing is a mess.
>>
>>64245261

He's younger in the prequels, he's going scenile by the sequels.
>>
>>64246781
It's halfway through the prequel tier trash and the EU tier garbage
Also the game was published in a not complete state so you have to install multiple mods for the cut content
Anyways if you liked KOTOR you will like this one too
>>
>Old movies
>Jedi apprentice going through lots of training and hardship
>Has a clear mentor/mentee relationship
>Filled to the brim with cheesy chinese kung fu quotes and life lessons

>TFA
>One vision in a bar basement
>I guess I'm a jedi now XDDD
>>
>>64246656
>plays video games
>"manchildren"

please be gr8 b8.
>>
I don't even care for Empire as much as most people seem to, but that's easily the best scene in the series.
>>
File: 1440950966955.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440950966955.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
>>64246765
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Wy8wKyFAs
>>
>>64246602
You read into what I said, I was very specific asshole.
>>
>>64246466
Automatically? No. In the case of SW? It pretty much does.

As I said, SW offers a HUGE universe. It has always been divided into episodes and trilogies that tell different stories. You had OT that told one story, and then prequels that told another story. It really doesn't make sens for the Disney movies to be telling the story of OT once again with new characters. Especially with such laughable execution.
>>
>>64246656
Honestly this. Star wars has always been shit.

>shit acting
>shit story
>shit dialogue
>shit special effects
It may have been revolutionary in its time, but doesn't hold up well now. The music is great though, I'll give it well, and the universe is well realized, just told poorly.
>>
>>64246808
There's a whole thread about how KOTOR II is the best version of star wars, the OT is actually gray, and the prequels are where the black and white come from. You know, because shitposting is at an all time high right now.

>>64246963
Your post perfectly explains why Rey doesn't need to do 20 mind tricks a day to use it or why jedi don't need to practice their lightsaber sparring to stay good. Yoda teaches philosophy and focus, not technical skill.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GITb6rzpTWM

who /luminous/ here?
>>
>>64247202
>Never touched a lightsaber in her life
>Somehow beats a guy with years of experience and training from an experienced master

:^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dskTEpaR_xI

underrated theme desu
>>
>>64245217
>tfw when you watch ANH, ESB and ROTJ and have no more good Star Wars to watch.
baka
>>
>>64247327
maybe he just sucked.
>>
>>64247386
shame this theme was wasted on TPM
>>
>>64247327
>big bang theory
>a large explosion in space created exitence
If you oversimplify anything it can sound retarded anon, context is pretty important.
>>
>>64247428
He's the guy who betrayed Luke and slaughtered all the Jedi with his buddies. He stops lasers with force powers and reads minds. He's also the apprentice of the new ominous dark side master and was previously trained by Luke himself.
>>
>>64247386

cob
Cola
Grilled Kabob
Soda
Catalog
New Truck
Chola

Ta-DAAA!
Simga
Best of all…
Williams
Total
Xena
Panda
Oh yeah
Xena
Total
Panda
Cyborg
Jesus
Oh no
That’s right
Corn Dog

Dracula
Oh No!
Backgammon

Sallah
Thundarr
Conan
Shish-Kebab
Total
Cereal
Oh no
Panda
Cyborg
Jesus
Not Your
Principal

Slow Down
Cola
Fanta
Bowl Of Matzo Balls
Coral
Dial
Zorro
Prisoner
He-Man
Xena
Frylock
Panda
Cylon
Xena
Gabrielle
Race Car
Corn Dog
>>
>>64247386
please leave this trash out of here
>>
>>64247494
Well explain it to me then

Maybe I missed the montage of her getting a couple of years of lightsaber training when I went for a piss Anon
>>
Why is this crude little muppet 100 times more believable than that talking orange in TFA?
>>
>>64247570
>>64247446
>>
>>64247327
>she had a lot of experience with melee weapons
>lightsaber is literally just melee weapon with a gimmick (blade doesn't weight anything, but then again - normal blades usually are very light)
>Kylo at this point has been fighting for some time, is emotionally shaken, has 2 major wounds (Rey adds two more after her "awakening")
>(The) Force Awakens (tm) in her during this fight, so concept of the Force as a power that guide you, that flow through you is making comeback, no more midichlorians and power levels bullshit
Also
>Kylo spent last few years scaring people with his saber and force tricks, acting all smug behind the mask even though he's still lightweight-tier, and a little bit o a bitch with huge emotional problems
>Suddenly Rey display strong connection with the force and can challenge him
The sole thought of that must've been like an additional wound to Ren, making him panic even further.

Kylo Ren is the kind of guy who is all smug and is doing pretty great provided nothing would complicate his plans. The moment the game changes and he's in even minor disadvantage he lose his shit and start dropping spaghetti all over the floor in every possible way.
>>
>>64247494
implying the big bang theory isnt complete bullshit for a hopeless question.
>>
>>64247096
What the fuck are you rambling about?
>>
>>64247606
>>64247570
>>64247446

spotted the plebs
>>
>>64247598
Yoda
>Obi-Wan basically tells you that Yoda is a great Jedi master
>He actually lives as a hermit on an uninhabited planet
>Pretends to be a simple goblin at first
>Slowly reveals himself as the greatest jedi master
>Demontrates his force powers

That talking orange in TFA
>Comes out of nowhere and starts spouting life wisdom
>Somehow knows everything about the force, Luke, his lightsaber etc.
>>
>>64247517
I tried it. I am of autism.
>>
>>64243980
How can someone create something awesome like this....
And then 20 years later creates abysal trash like the Prequel trilogy
>>
>>64246963

so fucking fast. from a scavenger with no known fighting skills to overpowering a exjedi/sith whatever kylo ren was
>>
>>64247657
>she had a lot of experience with melee weapons

Nigga she was carrying a stick around with her because she was too piss poor to buy a blaster

>Kylo was shaken

doesnt that literally make him more angry and more powerful

>But m-muh force

So an inexperienced sword fighter can suddenly stand toe-to-toe with someone how has a master to train with?

In the earlier movies it takes SEVERAL jedi to just tackle one sith lord
>>
>>64247717
get the fuck out of here /v/ crossposter trash
and take your garbage PT and disney shit with yourself
>>
>>64243980
No because it reminds me there are shitbags who believe shit like that in real life
>>
File: 14490985.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
14490985.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
>>64247037

Oh george
>>
>>64247698
He said "most action packed in the OT", and you inferred/imagined "in the series". Fag
>>
>>64247853
It's the 8th wonder of the world.
>>
>>64246466
those movies had a bit of creativity to them and didn't rely on just imagery to sell a ticket bcause they had more than that. that's why they're, you know, the best movies of all time.
>>
>>64247575
You're acting like she's good with the lightsaber anon. So there's two different skill levels we have to talk about with Rey, pre and post focusing. Before she's trying to use it like her staff, she does Sheev stabs and is generally ineffective. It's not like you have to be a jedi master to block another lightsaber and even Luke (and I guess Anakin, fuck that movie) show jedi reflexes without real training. The most Luke gets before he blows up the deathstar and blocks droid lasers is Obi-Wan basically telling him it'll work if you let it. She's losing at this point in the fight anyway.

I'm guessing you take issue with her beating Kylo and being stronger than him when they've holding each others hands (aww). This is when she quiets herself and trusts in the force. The force partially controls you so I'm fine with this. She's choosing to let the force guide her, the force beats Kylo more than she does.

I think you're making Kylo Ren out to be Vader tier and he's very clearly not. You'll notice he's really good at controlling the force when he's in control of his emotions. Normally, a dark side user is stronger by using their emotions. Well I put forth Kylo Ren isn't really full on dark side yet. Kylo stops a blaster bolt in mid-air, when he's running that successful operation. He can read Poe's when he's been worn down by torture. He grabs an officer by the throat across the room, someone that's subordinate and scared of him.

However when Kylo is emotional his force don't not work so goodly no more. When he's scared of Rey he can't read her mind. When he's dealing with killing his dad he doesn't stop Chewie's shot at him. On top of that Kylo is shot and bleeding more than any other wound we've seen in Star Wars since Obi-Wan chopped off that arm in the cantina. There's this theme with Kylo that he wants to be dark side but isn't and he knows it. He's a poser. He doesn't find strength in his emotions because his conscience doesn't let him.
>>
>>64247853
Well Lucas didn't write those lines... he didn't direct the scenes either
>>
Just contrast this scene from the fight scene between Yoda and Palpatine from RotS. Two guys jumping around a giant senate chamber, screaming, and chucking dozens of pods, spinning said pods, and throwing lightning everywhere is nowhere near as memorable as a puppet levitating the ship. Sweet Jesus.
>>
>stupid looking muppet gives a sprititual speech like he's your fucking life coach
SW drones actually consider these movies masterpieces.
>>
>>64248170
reminder the voice is fozzy the bear.
>>
>>64248170
>homeless idiot posts on a chinese mango board
this man has had one thought in his life
>>
>>64247598
I think Yoda is more liked because a) he's old, so 4chan contrarians give him a pass because anything new must be shit

and b) because older films were slower paced, and Yoda's personality and scenes are all slow and deliberate, whereas Maz was dunked in the middle of a rollercoaster paced film and didn't really have anything to do
>>
>>64245217
you can always hope for alzheimers
>>
>>64248170
Yoda is a cultural icon.

Star Wars will still be talked about long after you die :^)
>>
>>64248294
It's not a contrarian opinion to consider the OT superior to the prequels

It is however a contrarian opinion to hate TFA
>>
>>64248170
put a bullett in your head faggot
>>
>>64245924
>>64246099
I know Terminator 1 and 2 are the same movie but the characters are so different between the two movies and there were new themes other than fate.
2 has some of the greatest action scenes of all time and 1 is this amazing horror movie with an unrelenting monster and great characters.
>>
>>64245217
i think most people find out the vader secret before they even see the old trilogy nowadays. it's such a thing embedded in pop culture, I knew Vader was Luke's father, and the way he was going to say it before I ever saw Empire Strikes Back

What must have been pure magic is to see the OT in theaters as it came out
>>
>>64244550
I want 9gag to leave
>>
>>64246963

Rey and Kylo have yet to power-up to their full potential.

Kylo took a bowcaster shot and had to fight-off a raging negroid immediately after.

Kylo left to get trained by Snoke; and Rey is going to get trained by Luke Skywalker. They'll have a real battle in the next movie at their full potential.

I know Disney Wars is shit; I just felt like playing Devil's advocate.
>>
Except there was, with testicle-faced CGI lady. There was even a 'cave of trials' in a way Nostalgic faggot keep scrubbing for reason to hate new things like usual
>>
>>64248751
I don't remember what she actually said though and I've seen it twice

Something about eyes. And Chewbacca being her fuckbuddy
>>
>>64248170
get out of my board.
>>
>>64247857
>from a scavenger with no known fighting skills
incorrect
>>
File: The-Godfather-Marlon-Brando.jpg (144 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
The-Godfather-Marlon-Brando.jpg
144 KB, 1600x900
>>64243980
Now say it in Miss Piggy's voice Frank.
>>
>>64246511

uhhh...Kylo was clearly shown having internal conflict about killing Han.

After he actually did it, he might have not been in his highest state of focus; and then he immediately gets shot by the same bowcaster gun that sent handfuls of stormtroopers flying like ragdolls. He tanked it pretty well, all things considered.
>>
>>64247598
Fuck that shitty orange piece of shit and fuck them even harder for that "OH SHE'S 1000 YEARS OLD HEHE OLDER THAN YODA TAKE THAT BOIS ;)" bullshit.
>>
>>64243980
I know I'm a bit late but,

Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-Pfg9uzJQ
>>
>>64244202
>Faggots complain about how Rey is Mary Sue.
>No one is saying anything about Luke.

>Other faggots then acknowledge how Luke is a Gary Stu.
>Suddenly everyone throws shit at both.

Fuck this board.
>>
>>64249092
Star Wars is garbage though
>>
>>64249160
no u
>>
File: 4 ew.jpg (38 KB, 640x316) Image search: [Google]
4 ew.jpg
38 KB, 640x316
>>64248103
tl;dr
>>
>>64246241
100% agreed. It's hard to describe but there's something intangible that makes sequences like this 'magical'. The closest TFA got were the opening scenes with Rey where it actually slowed down, but very quickly it went back to ludicrous speed and left little time to explore anything in depth or to create any kind of atmosphere.
>>
>>64247759
This. There's room to breathe in Empire. We get the time to anticipate Yoda. Obi Wan sets up the character before we meet him.

In TFA, and this is a recurring problem in the movie, we are given important information literally a couple of seconds before it becomes important. It's shit story telling. We get a "by the way, this is Maz, she's important" introduction from Han right before we meet her. "We've got one!" is delivered by Rey seconds before they pilot the Falcon because the plot poorly dictates it. Snoke's introduction is jarring as fuck for the same reason. I'm struggling to think of a single setup and payoff that's done well in TFA.
>>
>>64247853
Lucas has always been an ideas guy. He didn't want to be the one to direct or even write the prequels. His broad strokes ideas have always been good.
>>
>>64249371
>Snoke's introduction is jarring as fuck
One of the few bits I genuinely liked in the movie.
>>
File: big.png (447 KB, 657x407) Image search: [Google]
big.png
447 KB, 657x407
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64249276
The one part I almost teared up in was the shot of Chewbacca alone in the cockpit when he came to rescue Rey and Finn.

I felt nothing when Han died but that was the saddest sight ever
>>
>>64249424
>His broad strokes ideas have always been good.
>George's original idea was Indy was originally supposed to have fucked Marion when she was 15
>>
>>64249506
half the countries he goes to the age of consent was probably like 8.
>>
File: yoda jdimsa.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yoda jdimsa.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>64249446
For.... youuuu
>>
>>64249506
That idea made the cut.
>>
>>64249553
She was his student.
>>
>>64247037
It should have ended with Yoda dying and going in to the force.
>>
File: kurtz.jpg (188 KB, 863x541) Image search: [Google]
kurtz.jpg
188 KB, 863x541
>>64249424
This desu.

It's mostly Gary Kurtz that made everything great. Lucas had a great vision, a wonderful creativity and is a big thinker. He just needs someone to finetune his ideas in a coherent story. You can see the shift change between Episode 4 and 5, compared to 6. You can attribute that to Kurtz falling out with Lucas

Then you have Lawrence Karsden who co-wrote the screenplays for episodes 4-7 and wasn't involved in the prequels to finetune (ie clean up the mess) for Lucas either

That's why 4 and 5 are objectively superior to 6, which has its moments but gets caught up in a bog at times, and 1 2 3 which are Lucas basically having total control as both writer and director effectively going too far in a few places
>>
It like the OT but I also really like the prequels
I honestly don't get the hate, the atmosphere is so superior to the OT it isnt close

i actually think anakin is much more interesting than luke.
obiwan is great
its just the MUH PLINKETT reviews that literally overanalyse everything and aren't even right on most points

TFA is so boring compared to the originals because of Rey. if you made rey anakin/luke the movie is interesting and at the top, but we don't get that and therefore IMO it is the worst one (6/10) tied with attack of the clones

anyone else agree?
>>
File: 1334491523087.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1334491523087.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>64249786
No
>>
>>64249620
when was that 1925? probably overdue for a kid already.
>>
>>64249680
I feel the reason TFA doesn't completely fall apart despite its flaws is also thanks to Kasdan's involvement. He must have kept the worst of JJ's idiocy and mystery box nonsense in check.
>>
File: dont.png (42 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
dont.png
42 KB, 235x236
>>64249786
I just puked a little thx famalam
>>
File: 1428269342748.png (156 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1428269342748.png
156 KB, 400x505
>>64249786
>>
>>64249809
>>64249937
>>64249892
hello reddit
>>
>>64249786
You had me until
>i actually think anakin is much more interesting than luke.
Anakin is the worst thing in the entire franchise
>>
>>64249995
kill yourself crossposter trash
>>
Anyone know what versions of the OT the digital download versions (Amazon Video ect.) are? Are they identical to the 2011 blu-rays?
>>
>>64249827
I think people underplay Abrams' skill. He's a poor writer in that he can conceive and film individual scenes or beats that are very good but can't tie these together meaningfully or coherently. This is probably due to his complete lack of individual vision. TFA has both the very best and very worst of Abrams.
>>
>>64250376
Probably the same, the 2011 versions seem to be the definitive version everywhere
>>
>>64249786

here's your (you)
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.