[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick you have to pick one canon novel to choose to make int
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (216 KB, 1346x2048) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
216 KB, 1346x2048
Quick you have to pick one canon novel to choose to make into a Star Wars movie. Which do you choose?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_books
>>
File: Sheev duel.webm (2 MB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
Sheev duel.webm
2 MB, 1176x500
>>64243088
Lords of the Sith

Sheev flipping and jumping and spinning everywhere while butchering a dozens of 20 foot tall tentacle monsters
>>
Dark Disciple was just a recycled Clone Wars script, so that was initially designed to be filmic rather than literary in nature in the first place. But it was absolute shit desu so nothing was lost.

The "good" books (i.e. the novels that make fun light reading) are too centered on internal monologues to easily work for adaptations.
>>
Bane
>>
>>64243088
I dunno. I only ever read Splinter of the Mind's Eye as a kid. I thought it was neat at the time. It'd probably have made a decent made-for-tv movie.
>>
>>64243255
>Splinter of the Mind's Eye

NOT CANON
O
T

C
A
N
O
N
>>
>>64243160
Canon novel focused on Sheev? Why am I just hearing about this?
>>
>>64243255
>Luke and Leia are basically a couple
>Vader has a blue lightsaber
>"I AM OBI WAN"

what a weird book in retrospect
>>
>>64243160
>you'll never get rekt by based Sheev
Also, I don't like those aliums, they look like niggers. I get enough of that shit IRL тbh faм
>>
>>64243395
>Luke and Leia are basically a couple

>tfw Kylo Ren might actually be Luke and Liea's son
>>
>>64243389
Go get it right now

Sheev and Vader tag team and wreck shit
>>
>>64243660
>Go get it right now
>Sheev and Vader tag team and wreck shit

Is there a digital copy out there familia? Getting hype just hearing this
>>
>When the Emperor and his notorious apprentice, Darth Vader, find themselves stranded in the middle of insurgent action on an inhospitable planet, they must rely on each other, the Force, and their own ruthlessness to prevail.

sounds homo af tbн faм
>>
>>64243088
Thrawn trilogy
>>
>>64243895
Well you don't see Sheev taking on any female apprentices for a reason....
>>
>>64243963
I'd be worried that she'll just bite my dick off one day.
>>
>>64243714
I believe the /co/ star wars general has a mega link for every book senpai.
>>
>>64244056
Do you have a link for me familia?

I'm lazy and never venture outside of /tv/ :(
>>
>>64243960
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>64244056
>>64244115
Never mind I found it, thanks man :)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.