[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The name of this movie is basically a lie now, isn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: areturn1.jpg (267 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
areturn1.jpg
267 KB, 1024x768
The name of this movie is basically a lie now, isn't it?

I guess technically the Jedi did return... for a little while
>>
>>64236000
p sure it's named that because luke finally became a jedi.
>>
Darth Vader cuts his ties from the Sith and returns to the light side of the force and his Jedi roots. Ergo, return of the Jedi.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11 KB, 76x105) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11 KB, 76x105
>>
>>64236000
Jedi isn't singular. Now that vader turned against sheev, a new era of jedi can be started by Luke. Ergo: the jedi have returned as vader became a jedi again
>>
>>64236000
not as cynical as pitching 'a more powerful Death Star' when it was porous like swiss cheese and committed less carnage, and was defeated more swiftly.
>>
>>64236284
The start of the story-trolling.
>>
>>64236137
he looks like tyrion kek
>>
>>64236156
And then they were almost immediately killed off by Ren.
>>
>>64236389

Still returned. And there are at least two currently in the universe, so plural is still correct
>>
>>64236724
Yeah that's what I said. Technically they did return, but does it really matter? Is it worth naming an entire movie over? There were at least two around even before the movie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.