[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe, just maybe, the reason why people keep on making Adam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Maybe, just maybe, the reason why people keep on making Adam Ruins Everything threads is not that it's "da shills" but because it's a show that deserved it's praise and /v/edditors are too hung up on when it insulted their videotoys to realize how decent it is.
>>
I bet you defend CinemaSins too, faggot.
>>
wahhhh: the show
>>
File: copy.jpg (58 KB, 960x885) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
58 KB, 960x885
Pasta!
>>
>>64235290
>some ugly hipster looking fuck tells you something that should be common knowledge:The Show
Most of the time hes completey fucking wrong about most things so no actual point of even watching this trash.
>>
File: 1423897561234897.jpg (130 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423897561234897.jpg
130 KB, 900x900
>>64235567
So he's the James Yeager of /tv/.
>>
>>64235567
Name one instance where he's completely wrong
>inb4 muh video games
>>
>>64235757
He is wrong about engagement rings because he never actually touches on the actual purpose of the engagement ring.

Being a reverse dowry for the wife in case the husband could no longer provide(death or running off), it would give a buffer against starvation of the children.
>>
>>64235918
Would work in theory if rings didn't have hilariously pathetic resale value. Seriously, try selling a ring, even a new one, I dare you to get even 30% of it's original value.
>>
>>64235918
>Being a reverse dowry for the wife in case the husband could no longer provide(

guess you missed the part where he covers how rings are basically useless and have literally no reseal value
>>
>>64235290
Maybe when you're a hammer you just see nothing but nails, therefore you see nothing but le "goobergators" (these quotes are probably making you squirm like a faggot as you read this) are ruining your board when there aren't a significant numbers of them here to actually influence anything. btw, his video on vidya was feminist trite and for that he loses points
>>
>>64236005
>>64235963

No, overpriced rings do not resell at the overpriced amount they were purchased for.

Buy a ring secondhand off Craigslist, and you can almost always get that price again.

Just because a cartel has corrupted the market does not change anything.
>>
>>64236351

no stupid, the value with ALWAYS decrease.

If you want to actually have something as a rainy day fund, then put some money into a savings account or into some stocks or any other investment other than rings.

You are a fucking idiot who knows dick and are just being a contrarian for the sake of it.
>>
>>64235290
I find the show decent, but I don't like his character, it's not that "likable annoying guy", the character is just too annoying.
>>
The thing I hate about the show is the retarded strawmen characters he plays off of to make it seem like what he's saying isn't fucking common knowledge.

>I KNOW EVERYONE AS CUSTOMERS JUST LOOOOOOOVES THE PRATICE OF TIPPING BUT DID YOU KNOW ITS ACTUALLY REALLY BULLSHIT?
>WOE IS ME NOW I CAN NEVER ENJOY RESTAURANTS AGAIN AFTER CONSIDERING THIS THOUGHT THAT NEVER ENTERED MY MIND BEFORE!
>>
>>64237231
It's called comedy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.