[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is an actual movie, with a running time of 84 minut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: A_Deadly_Adoption_Poster.jpg (81 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
A_Deadly_Adoption_Poster.jpg
81 KB, 540x600
>this is an actual movie, with a running time of 84 minutes, which actually aired on TV, it's not just a fake parody trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=921UzgGkcVw

What the actual fuck?
>>
It was one of those weird projects Will Ferrell likes to do, like that one which was all in Spanish
>>
>A Deadly Adoption is a 2015 American made for television dramatic-thriller parody film
>parody

I know satire is not allowed on reddit so it might be hard for you to spot
>>
its just a parody movie anon

extremity is a form of comedy
>>
>>64230511
Will ferrell has a godly beard
>>
I wanna see this movie so bad. Ill probably just be laughing at how serious it is like when I normally laugh at serious movies
>>
>read it as A Deadly Abortion
>trailer was disappointing
>>
>>64230595
casa de mi padre still had gags and played like a snl skit
the whole joke here is they play here completely straight for the whole thing
>>
>>64230595
I genuinely love the Spanish movie that he did, its vaguely koffmen-esk while admittedly not as clever. But how seriously all the actors take it never fails to make me laugh.
>>
>>64230859
It's played overly straight muh nigga
>>
>>64230511
This definitely seems like one of those ideas that plays great as a trailer but quickly loses steam as an actual feature length movie.
>>
>>64230511
So this is what Will Ferrell did in his spare time while Adam McKay was busy making a knock-off David O. Russell movie.
>>
>>64231004
10 minutes in. Pretty good.
>>
>>64230511

The point is that it's played completely straight. Ferrell and Wiig agreed to make a Lifetime movie in exchange for their roles not to be advertised. The idea is you'd be flipping the channels or whatever and you'd see Generic Lifetime Movie #4612 but you'd see Ferrell and Wiig and pause and be like, 'What the fuck?" and then you'd watch expecting a payoff or laughs and it would never come. Unfortunately Lifetime went back on their deal and advertised the fuck out of it which completely ruined the point. Ferrell was really pissed if I remember right.
>>
>>64231233
I don't know there's a bit of laughs here
>that slowmo to the collapsing dock
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.