[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney's attempt at star wars failed, They need to get George
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Star_Wars.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Disney's attempt at star wars failed, They need to get George lucas and write a proper film.
>>
>>64229467
yup!
>>
>>64229467
>proper film
Nope. Flicks only from this point forward, fàm.
>>
Failed? Its smashing every record. And is well received /tv btfo again :)
>>
I know it's you spamming these threads colo claw fish
>>
>>64229467
This movie pissed me off. We took a brief look at the lore and said fuck it let's take a giant dump on it.

Leia was also a jedi but now she isn't?
>>
>>64229511
smashing records for sales is one thing being good is another, people will see it just because its star wars.

Episode 1 is proof of that.
>>
The Force Awakens is the beta build for the long-held project of the Illuminati to dilute prolefeed to the point that producing it requires literally no effort

They tried many failed prototypes before this, but TFA conclusively proves that you can basically smear your asshole on some film and as long as you superimpose CGI lightsabers over the result, proles will eagerly shovel handfuls of your diarrhea into their mouths. Lightsabers are the key.

The issue of how to produce prolefeed with minimum cost and effort, and especially with minimum intellectual investment on the part of the producers so that it can be outsourced to the proles themselves, has even been solved. Just recycle the previous movies. Just make the same Star Wars movies in "homage" to the last Star Wars movies over and over again, forever.

It's like poetry. It rhymes.
>>
File: 1451296013188.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1451296013188.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>64229572
>It's like poetry. It rhymes.
>>
It's a failure.
>>
>>64230754
By what measure?

Audiences love it, critics praise it and it's smashed the box office. It's only this bitter corner of the internet where it's "failed" kek
>>
>>64229467

Just get George as a co-pilot. He has good ideas; but sometimes shitty ones too.

Empire Strikes Back was a co-pilot movie.
>>
>>64230809
>critics praise it
Yes, They do. How many of them actually loved it. How many of them were bought off?
>>
Famous writer, George Lucas, who has done lots of successful films throughout his uninterrupted career.
>>
File: george lucas pissed.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
george lucas pissed.webm
2 MB, 640x480
George Lucas is basically banned from ever working on Star Wars again. He got his 6 movies, now people want him somewhere else. Away from the movies in his ranch making private movies for himself and his friends to watch, hopefully.

Basically Disney recognizes that while he essentially had a stroke of genius in his youth, he's now a strange, aging manlet autist with control issues who talks like a boring accountant.
>>
>>64229519
She was never a jedi; just strong in the force. That's how she knows Han solo died you fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>64230892
Keep in mind, The reason why that writer was thrown out was because he mention "it"..

That film that we do not speak of and the robot chicken writers did it purposely by saying its good to meet the creator of..
>>
>>64229467
>failed

What would success look like, I wonder? They should really hire you as a consultant.
>>
>>64230937

Please tell me. I don't know this epic meme.
>>
>>64230963
>They should really hire you as a consultant.
They should.
>>
File: 1422247492316.png (113 KB, 329x297) Image search: [Google]
1422247492316.png
113 KB, 329x297
>>64229545
>over 90% critics score
>over 90% audience score
>on the way to make 2 billion $

Yeah dude, what a failure.

They need to bring back George so SW movies can get horrible reviews and make less than 900 million $ again.
>>
>>64231013
Something to do with mara jade.
Lucas hates:
Revan
Jade
Kyle
Maul
And many more
>>
>>64231115
GET OUT.
>>
>>64231115
>Revan
How can anybody hate one of the few believable characters in the EU?
>>
>>64230892
>Basically Disney recognizes that while he essentially had a stroke of genius in his youth, he's now a strange, aging manlet autist with control issues who talks like a boring accountant.
You talking about Lucas, or Disney corporation?
>>
File: muhLucas.png (298 KB, 718x937) Image search: [Google]
muhLucas.png
298 KB, 718x937
>>64229467
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.