[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the historical reason redheads are hated on, and how does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 902x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 902x1280
Whats the historical reason redheads are hated on, and how does this result in hollywood discrimination?
>>
>>64228143
>hollywood discrimination

Pretty sure the number of redheads (and blondes) in movies is way higher than their representation in the general population.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x450
>>64228171

Thats because they are hawt as fugg senpai
>>
>>64228143
>Whats the historical reason redheads are hated on,
Different is scary

>and how does this result in hollywood discrimination?
Does such discrimination exist?
>>
>image.jpg

EVERYTIME
>>
They weren't hated in America until South Park.

In England there's a anti-celt tradition of anglo superiority.

Problem with hollywood discrimination is that they come from a limited genetic pool, and have a limited range of facial features. Most have long British faces, so a Nicole Kidman could pull it off, but there's only so many roles for faces like that. Pale skin doesn't work too well also, freckles are seen as a youthful feature and for leading men.

You could post a actual redhead, and not a woman with freckles and hair dye.
>>
>>64228143
kikes hate them i guess
>>
>>64228143
>>64228241
>image.jpg

Mobies go home.
>>
File: bridget[1].jpg (123 KB, 770x1449) Image search: [Google]
bridget[1].jpg
123 KB, 770x1449
>>64228241
>>64228143
She's so fucking hot
That's so fucking hot

I'd tongue that puss for days.
>>
File: 1445892637274.jpg (97 KB, 608x720) Image search: [Google]
1445892637274.jpg
97 KB, 608x720
>>
Was a better choice for Wonder Woman.
>>
But does the carpet match the drapes
>>
>>64229059
always
>>
>>64229824
She dyes it black too?
>>
>>64229847
I meant her natural
>>
>>64228143
It's a South Park meme.
>>
>>64228511
>They weren't hated in America until South Park
I'm pretty sure the term "red-headed stepchild" has been an insult since long before South Park.
>>
Because, at least in the UK and Ireland, for a long time they were for a long time the most visible "minority" so they got made fun of, at least until the girls grew up and everyone wanted to fuck them
>>
>>64229929

Poast pixs fäm
>>
>>64228338
> Critical thinking
> 4chan

Pick one.
>>
>>64231185

Its the best I can do with what I was given and after years of alcohol abuse and reindeer jenkem :(
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.