[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME
>>
Literally who
>>
>>64227616
Breakfast Club thug
>>
Why are there no minorities in that movie?
>>
>they all smoke pot for the first time
>none of them dizzy, uncomfortable, puking
??
>>
>>64227616
Juggs Nelson

>>64227668
It would have been unbelievable blacks would be allowed to live in that neighborhood / go to that school.
>>
File: breakfast-club-5.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3064) Image search: [Google]
breakfast-club-5.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3064
findaflaw
>>
>>64227712
dandruff
>>
>>64227674
>vomiting from smoking weed

ok
>>
>>64227757
Natural reaction to smoking tobacco and weed for the first time.
>>
>>64227674
>dizzy, uncomfortable, puking
it was weed not heroin you fucking dweeb
>>
>>64227668
Why don't they remake it with an all Asian/American cast? They learn to poo in loo for the first time...
>>
>>64227731
fuck off
>>
>>64227668
it's illegal to put minorities in detention because they good children they didn't do nuffin wrong on they way to church
>>
>>64227757
>confirmed for never coughing so hard he puked off some danky dank
>>
>>64227597
I'll be alone
dancing you know it baby
>>
>>64227780
Marijuana is has powerful anti-nausea effects. It calms the stomach.

That's why cancer patients use it to counteract the nausea caused by painkillers. The idea weed will make you puke is laughable. Maybe if you've been drinking.
>>
>>64228130
see>>64227890
>>
>>64228130
I'm assuming they were smoking with tobacco.
>>
>>64228255
You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>64228394
No you're a retard, it's impossible to have a pleasant experience the first time you smoke anything with tobacco, which is the standard way of smoking pot from my experience.
Unless there is an alternative method in America that I'm unaware of.
>>
>>64228541
>the standard way of smoking pot is with tobe
if you're a fucking BUMPKIN it is
>>
>>64227712

sacrificed everything interesting about herself to aspire to some generic "pretty girl" template
>>
>>64228541
>the standard way of smoking pot

Yeah, you just smoke a joint or even just out of a pipe

I honestly can't tell if this is b8 or not so good job on trolling me I guess
>>
>>64228565

I'm a big time city slicker and my first time was with tobacco. For the simple reason that I was 16 and I couldn't afford a lot of marijuana. Had to make it stretch.

In fact spliffs have been the vast majority of my cannabis experience.
>>
>>64227597
I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say. I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be. But if you wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me
>>
>>64228712
What are you even trying to say?
It's commonly smoked with tobacco.
>>
>>64228130
Bro, I've thrown up from weed too strong. Take a few days off some time and let your tolerance come back. As a dude who smokes a few times a year, it can fuck me up pretty bad
>>
>>64228826
>take a bit of pot
>put it into a pipe
>smoke it
Or alternatively!
>take a gram or two or said weed
>roll it into a joint/blunt (depending on what you have to roll it into)
>smoke it

I don't understand how you could be so confused, where are you from btw
>>
This has to be one of the most overrated movies.
>>
>>64228926
What, no one is saying you cannot smoke pot without weed.
Joints are commonly rolled with tobacco though.
>>
>>64229004
Joints are commonly smoked with just weed where I'm from

We call weed/tobacco joints splifs
>>
>>64229107

Have you ever been anywhere else?

Have you ever left America?
>>
>>64229162
#BTFO
>>
>>64228926
not him but 1 gram costs like 25 dollars in Norway , tobacco in joints are pretty common here at least/
>>
>>64229162
This is the land of plenty and we have plenty of weed here so we roll fat blunts
>just like our women
>>
ok
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.