[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sicario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 21
File: basednicio.jpg (2 MB, 4050x6000) Image search: [Google]
basednicio.jpg
2 MB, 4050x6000
If he's a lawyer why did he take the law into his own hands instead of involving the police and justice system?
>>
>>64227212
He was a likely prosecutor during the Pablo Escobar years. It was a different time.
>>
because land of wolves where laws don't abide
>>
>>64227212
What could the police have done anyway
>>
>>64227212
Did you miss the entire point? They were frustrated that law enforcement was virtually impotent. And also they had very specific, personal vendettas against certain cartels (especially Benicio's character).
>>
Woulld have been better without blunt tbhfam
>>
>>64229649
>that skeletor as a swat officer
really rustled my jimmies
>>
he wasnt a lawyer he worked for the colombian mafia

big mexican boss killed his family in a drug related war

cia wanted colombian mafia to replace mexican mafia, because they were more orderly and were not causing as much trouble near the border
>>
>>64229775
He was a prosecutor whose family was killed by the mexican cartel so he began working for their rivals, the medellin cartel who connected him with the cia.
>>
>>64227212

If he was a lawyer, how did he magically become a super bad ass hitman??
>>
>>64230242
Same way anyone else does famm, training.
>>
>>64227212

Why did the cartel hide 100 dead bodies in the walls of a suburban house to rot and draw attention as opposed to just bulldozing a single ditch and burying them on the same property?
>>
>>64230270
why do they do anything brutal or macabre? to make people fear them
>The 2011 San Fernando massacre, also known as the second massacre of San Fernando,[1] was the mass murder of 193 people by Los Zetas drug cartel at La Joya ranch in the municipality of San Fernando, Tamaulipas, Mexico.[2] Authorities investigating the massacre reported numerous hijackings of passenger buses on Mexican Federal Highway 101 in San Fernando, and the kidnapped victims were later killed and buried in 47 clandestine mass graves.[2] The investigations began immediately after several suitcases and other baggage went unclaimed in Reynosa and Matamoros, Tamaulipas.[3] On 6 April 2011, Mexican authorities exhumed 59 corpses from eight mass graves.[4] By 7 June 2011, after a series of multiple excavations, a total of 193 bodies were exhumed from mass graves in San Fernando.[5]
>Reports mentioned that female kidnapping victims were raped and able-bodied male kidnapping victims were forced to fight to the death with other hostages, similar to a "gladiator fight from ancient Rome," where they were given knives, hammers, machetes and clubs to find recruits who were willing to kill for their lives.[6] In the blood sport, the survivor was recruited as a hitman for Los Zetas; those who did not survive were buried in a clandestine gravesite.[7]
>>
File: muh cheeldren.webm (3 MB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
muh cheeldren.webm
3 MB, 1280x533
>>64230308
>Reports mentioned that female kidnapping victims were raped
>a total of 193 bodies were exhumed from mass graves in San Fernando
Makes you wonder how many Alejandros were created that day.
>>
>>64227212
>PLATA O PLOMO.

What do they mean by that
>>
Why discuss such garbage movie

The plot was shit, the narrative was joke made to pander to neocons and rednecks, the directing was awful and the cinematography was tiresome 'that sure is cinematogrpahy' joke and the fedora tipping was out of this world.
>>
>>64230642
Is it really the worst movie that is discussed on /tv/?
>>
>>64231093
We need another star wars thread anon.
>>
>>64230258

Years upon years of training and experience, after years of military training and engagements, sure.

Not after becoming a state prosecutor, which itself takes years of training and education and experience.
>>
>>64230308

>we want you to fear us
>which is why we hid the bodies

One way or the other. Displays of violence, or discreet removal of evidence.

Of your examples, the ones involving dead bodies are either on display, or buried.
>>
File: school of the americas.jpg (64 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
school of the americas.jpg
64 KB, 540x359
>>64231199
Well there you go. I doubt he spent much time prosecuting after his family was wiped out rather than dedicating himself to becoming an operator with cartel and american support.
>>
>>64231277
>>which is why we hid the bodies
>*which is why we did such a horrible job hiding the bodies so they were found but unexpectedly and with shocking effect
>>
Why would a cartel use tie-dye livestrong bracelets that could be traced, when the whole point of money laundering is to make it untraceable?

Why would a Phoenix PD officer carry around this bracelet whereby he could be connected? Especially out on the town to get drinks?

How was he just waiting at some random bar to pick up an try to assassinate our girl?
>>
>>64231307

So you're saying that upon his family being murdered, he joined a military and engaged in multiple ops?

Which military? The Mexican or the Colombian? Why would America need anyone like him when we have units upon units of trained spec ops?
>>
>>64231334

Found by who? The FBI? So you're saying the cartels tactic is to intimidate the FBI, the Phoenix PD, the CIA, and by extension the US Military, as opposed to just wanting to lay low?
>>
>>64231178
¿QUIERES MORIR?
>>
shit flick just riddled with plotholes.
>>
>>64231415
>So you're saying that upon his family being murdered, he joined a military and engaged in multiple ops?
Probably the medellin cartel first where he eventually hooked up with the CIA (who are known to work with cartels, so it's not surprising)
>Which military? The Mexican or the Colombian?
Trained by the US. It's not unheard of at all.
>Why would America need anyone like him when we have units upon units of trained spec ops?
Because he's focused on his mission and doesn't care if he dies? That makes for a great asset for cases where you don't want to risk your own countrymen.
>>
this movie was fucking garbage...slow...pointless...bland characters...pointless
>>
File: 1450594248646.webm (1 MB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
1450594248646.webm
1 MB, 960x400
is it possible to be that based as operator if you have prescribed glasses or is it only fictional?
>>
File: delta.jpg (96 KB, 449x566) Image search: [Google]
delta.jpg
96 KB, 449x566
>>64231496
>That makes for a great asset for cases where you don't want to risk your own countrymen.
Also makes it easier to deny american involvement if they lose a mexican asset instead of a delta/SAD operator.
>>
>>64231415
Del Toro is as much a scapegoat for Brolin as Blunt is but Brolin is also a scapegoat for his section of the CIA and so on up to the president. Brolin even called him his birddog. He's literally there to do the dirty shit.
>>
>>64231526
Seems stupid not to use contacts or get your vision corrected if you're going to operate, desu. You could easily lose or break the glasses and there's a lot less peripheral vision.
>>
>>64231496

A cartel isn't a military and doesn't engage in spec ops, regardless of the bullshit presumed contemporary CIA connection.

Why would the US want to train him when the US already has trained spec ops?

Are you suggesting that the guys who took down Osama weren't focused?

Why didn't the CIA just send in a drone and hellfire the cartel compound?
>>
Why was our girl so concerned about signing the piece of paper when later, and when safe, she can just report that signed it under duress with a gun pointed to her head?
>>
>>64227212
Being a lawyer gave him insight into how inadequate and useless the legal system was.
>>
>>64231551

They would already have someone to do the dirty shit.

How many years do you think went by between when Del Toro's family was killed and when he wrought his revenge?
>>
>>64231463
hello reddit
>>
>>64228604

/thread
>>
>>64230548

Banana or Plum in Spanish
>>
>>64231595
>A cartel isn't a military and doesn't engage in spec ops,
Okay, no one said they are/do. However, he probably got experience killing people for them.
>regardless of the bullshit presumed contemporary CIA connection.
What's bullshit about it? It's common knowledge. http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
>Why would the US want to train him when the US already has trained spec ops?
Again, it's easier to deny involvement and it's much less of a loss if they lose him than if the lose an American operator.
>Are you suggesting that the guys who took down Osama weren't focused?
No, who said that? I said he was focused. But in this case, he probably would have been more focused on his mission than they were considering how personal it was, so that was another advantage of having him work for the CIA.
>Why didn't the CIA just send in a drone and hellfire the cartel compound?
I assume for the same reason they don't drone strike anything that isn't in Africa/the Middle East.
>>
>>64231582
Except dust will fucking wreck you if you're wearing contacts. Fighting can easily pop them out. Getting them surgically corrected lowers your nightvision and never as.good as wearing glasses.
>>
>>64231415
>>64231199

Can you stop with this after this thread? You've gotten your answers.
>>
>>64231582
Just a hipster operator
>>
>>64231631

Because she'd still get got. If not then and there, later in an "accident" or something.

Is it autism? Trolling? Is this board exponentially dumber by the day?

Or is it that this simple movie has just a bit of depth that's throwing everyone off who just wanted a shoot-em-up?
>>
>>64231754

>However, he probably got experience killing people for them.

YTes but nowhere near the experience needed to be the super bad ass hitman taking down other hitman who were probably hitmen for longer, and also besting FBI agents, and besting compound guards with a submachine gun. Not going to happen.

>sinaloa

I said contemporary and I said Colombian. Focus.

>lose an American operator.

There are plenty of deniable Mexican American operators.

>he was focused

Was he more focused than what's available? Why?

>I assume for the same reason they don't drone strike anything that isn't in Africa/the Middle East.

We also don't send in assassins into Mexico, which is why you literally never hear about cartel bosses getting assassinated but instead breaking out of jail.
>>
>>64231781
>Family dies
>Lawyer turns to Steven Seagal movie
>People think this is good writing

Fucking newfaggots and their first fedora movie.

At least praise Fincher or something, he has something of a directorial vision at least.
>>
>>64231781

Why would I stop? The answers have been total shit. Feel free to screencap them and use them the next time you make this thread.
>>
>>64231595
>A cartel isn't a military and doesn't engage in spec ops, regardless of the bullshit presumed contemporary CIA connection.

The cartels have many former military with standard training that then pass this knowledge on to other members.

Over the years, they've become more tactical. They been seen to practice in mag dumping, tactical reloading, cover fire, and tactical maneuvering.

Are they trained or as skilled as SF/CIA operatives? Of course not. But they're getting better and more skilled. Many aren't just yokels shooting guns wildly anymore.
>>
>>64231962
>The cartels have many former military with standard training that then pass this knowledge on to other members.

Knowledge isn't training and experience. Moreover, why didn't the cartels exhibit the same level of precision, if the cartels are the ones that trained him?
>>
>>64230548
literally translated to "silver or lead". Basically means that you can take the bribe and let the cartel do its thing, or try to be a hero and get shot instead.
>>
>>64231953
>the next time you make this thread.

A dumbass like you, or even you, made it with another similar autistic question.

>>64231945

Cute

but it's curious that you can't get over this plot point

Because he was once an attorney, he couldn't train to become somewhat skilled in firearms over years, especially with an insatiable thirst for vengeance?
>>
>>64227212
Benicio is an underrated chameleon actor.
>>
>>64232058
The 'plot' of Sicario is fucking terrible as it is writing in general when it comes to characters and narrative, it's unfocused piece of shit.

>1/3 left of the movie
>Suddenly dumps the Kate character for a fucking 20 minute revenge movie that's FUCK YEAH WAR instead of middling 'look how just awful AWFUl the drug war is'

Pure shit.

On the level of TFA but for different reasons.

Pleb filter.
Edgy shit
>>
>>64232058

I'm talking any thread about this movie, or whatever ones you hang out in to recognize my questions.
>>
>>64231919
>YTes but nowhere near the experience needed to be the super bad ass hitman taking down other hitman who were probably hitmen for longer, and also besting FBI agents, and besting compound guards with a submachine gun. Not going to happen.
That's why I said he started that way before the cartel hooked him up with the CIA.
>I said contemporary
How is Sinaloa not contemporary?
>and I said Colombian
No, you said "a cartel"
>There are plenty of deniable Mexican American operators.
Because it's absolutely impossible to find out if they're a US citizen.
>Was he more focused than what's available? Not necessarily, but enough. And probably, anyway.
>We also don't send in assassins into Mexico
I guess you've never heard of all the mysterious deaths among the reprisals after DEA agent Kiki Camarena was brutalized and killed in mexico.

I'm done with this tit for tat and changing what was said to prolong the argument. Ignoring this thread of replies
>>
>>64232136
>Suddenly dumps the Kate character

She was there to be dumped. That was her purpose. She was a means to an end.. She was never gonna be the hero, it wasn't her story. They used her.
>>
>>64231506
>>64231506
>can't form a single coherent sentence.
>posts shit opinion

not surprised
>>
>>64232136
>FUCK YEAH HE KILLED HIS KIDS
>>
>>64232211
Haha yeah defend this garbage of a cardboard barely even fleshed out character getting replaced for yet another even less fleshed out one, while both are nothing but mouth pieces to drive the plot forward and if she was there to get dumped it wasn't established a the movie doesn't even realize it.

Good fucking God the Nolanism in this movie where something gets explained to viewer insert bluntly was garbage and happened multiple times.

Fuckers couldn't even keep Kate's character consistent where she first doesn't mind death and then is suddenly spooked by it fucking lmao.

Atrocious trash for plebs-pretending-to-be-cultured, get some taste.

Turns to a fucking Korean revenge thriller in the last minutes with godly amounts of fedora tipping with bullshit pretty shots and gets praised by idiots.
>>
>>64231919
It's a movie.
>>
>>64232290

Dude, you're playing yourself with all these spazzy outbursts, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>64232157
>That's why I said he started that way before the cartel hooked him up with the CIA.

...where did you say this, and why would have "started" that way? Started what way? Try responding with more than a single one liner. Try a developed thought.

>sinaloa

The relationship ended years ago...and again, COLOMBIAN. NOT MEXICAN. Focus.

>you didn't say colombian

Holy fuck, no wonder you liked this shit. You have the attention span of a gnat.

YOU SAID COLOMBIAN, AND I RESPONDED CARTEL.

Here.>>64231496
>Probably the medellin cartel

>Because it's absolutely impossible to find out if they're a US citizen.

Yes, if that's the way we want it.

>mysterious deaths

Cite something about a cartel BOSS getting assassinated.
>>
>>64232291

Yes, a very shitty movie riddled with plotholes, supposed to be a realistic portrayal.
>>
>>64232290
It's time to stop posting my friend.
>>
>>64232379
Because I am not praising this trashy, mindless, thriller? Get some taste, scrub.
>>
>>64232290
"plot"

First sign of spotting a pleb.

>Fuckers couldn't even keep Kate's character consistent where she first doesn't mind death and then is suddenly spooked by it fucking lmao.
THAT WAS THE POINT. Stop posting.
>>
Why did Del Toro stand over the guy they brought over the border? Like, he put his crotch up in his face. Why?
>>
File: 1450190571099.jpg (83 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1450190571099.jpg
83 KB, 640x853
>>64232454

>plots are for plebs
>i understand the plot better than you
>>
>>64232428
Hey, I'm not the one yelling about it.
>>
>>64232496
It's almost like he was trying to achieve a dominant position during an interrogation or something.
>>
>>64232496
It's the spic version of a staring contest for intimidation
>>
>>64232496

emasculation
>>
>>64232454
>The point was to make Kate's character inconsistent.
Yeah, no. The point was that writers had a mess in their hands. As shown by how this movie drops everything and turns to Korean revenge film in the last act and we don't see what happened after Kate got dropped.

>Hehe establish this Kate character for most of the runtime but lets just drop her and all the effects of her dropping for EPIC ACTION LOOK SUNSET AND SOLDIERS

Disgusting, utterly shit, meme cinematography because that's all this movie was. Denis Villeneuve is a fucking hack, 'new Mendes'.
>>
>>64232547

He didn't achieve that by say, being the guy in the room not tied up?

I mean it seemed very demeaning to Mexicans, making them look like dogs.
>>
>>64232530
I see you for what you are. You see movies with some narrow ass definition of what's good and you think every movie should conform to your narrow vision. It's an easy way to spot a retard. One who completely misses out on the aim of the movie but instead criticizes the movie for something it never even attempts to do. This is how I spot the pleb.
>>
>>64232549

I actually got this from that, like it made Mexicans look like animals.

Why didn't Josh Brolin's character speak Spanish?
>>
File: 876354.webm (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
876354.webm
2 MB, 480x270
This is MOTY but my favorite part of these threads is when the le operator /k/ spergs pop their heads in to show off how elite they are with their firsthand Wikipedia military knowledge.
>>
>>64232613
i was pissed about this too. in these kinds of ops, everyone is completely fluent in spanish.
>>
>>64232622
Why did he choose a roundhouse kick?
>>
>>64232613
>Why didn't Josh Brolin's character speak Spanish?

He may have. It's another intimidation thing, keeps the detainees off kilter, dealing with a smiling, gum chewing Alpha American who doesnt lower himself to speak their language.
>>
>>64232496
They filled him with water and then pushed on the places that make you piss yourself.
>>
>>64232606
You clearly lack self-awareness. It is highly ironic you complain someone about narrow definitions when you praise the closeminded, boring, rigid piece of shit Sicario.

>b-b-but TIME TO MEET LE GOD
Oooow the edge and some retard will praise this shit writing.
>>
>>64232711

So? Who cares if you piss yourself? Is that the torture?
>>
File: yrqtInD.png (69 KB, 535x195) Image search: [Google]
yrqtInD.png
69 KB, 535x195
>>64232663

non-operator detected
>>
>>64232567
>Yeah, no
Yeah yes. Kate was supposed to be as this badass who knew her shit. But that's simply because she played with the little boys. Once she actually got to see rough shit, you could see through her facade. The movie points out over and over again that she's starting to look like shit. It was clearly on purpose, you daft cunt.

>meme cinematography
Jesus fuck
>>
>>64232725
What I'm getting from you is you're irritated at other people having a good time when you didn't
>>
>>64232710

>He may have.

He didn't the entire movie. How is NOT knowing the language of the person you are dealing with intimidating?
>>
>>64232725
That's not ironic. Not only are you acting like a child, but you also seem to be using words you don't even understand. Make another Star Wars thread. Nobody's stopping you.
>>
>>64232802

How is that not ironic?
>>
>>64232760
Holy fucking shit you are dumb as a fucking nigger.
>It was on purpose they completely drop the narrative they've built up to satisfy the Cowaadooty audience
Watch more movies.

It's all useless cinematography unless you heavily insert your own meaning to it as Denis Villeneuve clearly did not put meaning to any of it, just basic Deakins work.

>>64232802
You do not understand English, fucking spic.
>Trying to insult SW when you like Sicario
At least A New Hope and ESB are good movies and far above anything made by Villeneuve.
>>
>>64232871

>Villeneuve

BLADE RUNNER 2
>>
>>64232871
You literally completely ignored the content of my post to make a meme post. Congratulations. Now fuck off to your Star Wars threads that you so love.
>>
>>64232781

No I mean, he likely knew how to speak spanish but chose not to.

Let's say you're held by ISIS and they come in barking orders at you in a language you can't understand. It's intimidating, disorienting, dehumanizing, etc. Let's say instead they send in a guy that speaks english. "Hey, Jeremy. So here's what's going to happen. We're going to be getting in a truck at which point we'll cover your head. The ride will last about 45 mins, then we'll put you in a shack, mmkay? Any questions? No. Great."
>>
>>64232891
Will be yet another bad movie.

>>64232903
I didn't ignore shit, you are fucking stupid and need to watch more movies outside the IMDB fedoracore garbage.
>>
>>64232903

Why aren't you explaining how anon's use of the word "irony" is incorrect?
>>
>>64232871

You're really flaming out here today, just an awful showing.
>>
>>64232930

> he likely knew how to speak spanish but chose not to.

He wasn't shown speaking Spanish the entire movie. Not even in Mexico. Not even in talking to del taco.

IF it was as you say, then a good storyteller would demonstrate this by showing him speak Spanish fluently before or after this exchange.
>>
>>64232931

>Will be yet another bad movie.

Who's writing it I wonder?
>>
>>64227212
He's a beaner lawyer.
He's used to manual jobs.
>>
Brolin's character could not speak Spanish, this movie was fucking dog shit garbage that explained every plot detail to viewer insert Kate because itss writing was trash and not once was it told through exposition that Brolin speaks spanish

Fucking idiots defending this trash my goddamn sides

betcha think Prisoners was real good shit too

>>64233011
They'll probably rip off PKD in someway.
>>
File: 1451228083890.jpg (269 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451228083890.jpg
269 KB, 1067x1600
It hurts
>>
Good thing she got her teeth and lip fixed.
>>
>>64230358
Seeing that scene in the theater was amazing.
>>
>>64233085
her butt? is that why she's shifting?
>>
>>64233126
that money she saved on taxes went to a good cause
>>
>>64233260
She a tax dodger?
>>
>>64233212
>Honestly unironically praising this borderline hammy garbage scene
Jesus fucking Christ watch more movies.
>>
>>64233284
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3260265/Emily-Blunt-reveals-American-citizen-tax-reasons.html
>>
>>64233308
What's wrong with it? The drug lord had his daughter killed in acid. He deserved it.
>>
>>64230358

>3 headshots
>without looking

No wonder this movie appeals to the D00D 360 NOSCOPE crowd.
>>
>>64227212
Did you watch the movie
>>
>>64233348
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>64233378
The way it is shot and the way it is delivered is so edgy and generic it is grating to watch and then the director and the DP both go full pussy and just show a pretty image.

>>64233379
Consider it features a literal CowadAAty plotline and Steven Seagal movie it's no wonder the cinematically illiterate folk like this
>>
>>64233438
Why are you talking like someone from /v/?
>>
>google Sicario reviews to see what people thought of it since /tv/ is usually full of autism on both sides of the argument
>all those mentions of Emily Blunt
>none of based Benicio
Was she really that good in the movie? I
>>
>>64233467
>He likes the Official Cowad00dy Br00dal time to meet God trash
>Calls other /v/
Fucking H I L A R I O U S
>>
>>64233541
>>He likes the Official Cowad00dy Br00dal time to meet God trash
I don't even understand the meaning of these words.
>>
>>64233501
Eh. I suppose you could follow how she gets progressively more beaten down as she goes down the rabbit hole. She did well as the audience vehicle.
>>
File: don.jpg (48 KB, 492x572) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
48 KB, 492x572
>>64233541
>>64233585

>speaking like a child to insult others
>>
>>64233541

you trolled us all but good, this is your crowning achievement

now please stay out of these threads
>>
File: alejandro and kate.jpg (324 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
alejandro and kate.jpg
324 KB, 1200x799
Who would you rather have your back?
>>
>>64233675
>Trolling
Just stating the truth about your /v/ideogame movie.
>>
>>64227212
Why was he using a submachine gun outdoors and not a rifle like the other goys?
>>
>>64233798
Why is he holding the gun like a fucking imbecile? Because the movie was a joke.

>da br00dal cowadadaddy grip is da technical of them all! max accuracy
>>
>>64233798
In visual medium characters often wear different clothing and wield items that make them stick out for the viewer's benefit.
>>
>>64233798
Probably borrowed his gear off the federales.
>>
>>64233902
Makes sense, thanks.

>>64233898
Can you stop choosing words like that and spelling them like that? It's irritating to read.
>>
>>64230548
Pablo Escobar (Medellin Cartel) was known to mention this all the time during "los tiempos"

It means that either you take the bribe or get shot. He also had the quirk of unearthing someone dead relatives to "kill them again", so in a way not even the dead were safe...
>>
File: SICARIO.jpg (68 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
SICARIO.jpg
68 KB, 786x393
>implying it won't be considered the modern Stalker in a few years
>>
>>64229649
I strongly disagree. Blunt getting choked out by southern dude from Walking Dead was possibly the best part
>>
>>64227212
>law
>mexico
pick one.
>>64229649
damn straight, feds have never been moralfags like her and her pet ape. if anything a FBI agent would gleefully falsify documents and break the law.

she was so incredibly incompetent, yet that also made it realistic. since most feds are asskissing dipshits.
>>
File: 1357080193506.jpg (65 KB, 934x652) Image search: [Google]
1357080193506.jpg
65 KB, 934x652
>>64234326
>southern dude from Walking Dead
SHANE?
>>
>>64233725
Bet you enjoyed Memewars huh?
kill yourself reddit
>>
File: Ludwig-Wittgenstein--007.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Ludwig-Wittgenstein--007.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
>>64234430
Just because someone doesn't like trash like Sicario doesn't mean they like trash like Abrams.

But you've probably seen nothing but fedoracore garbage and are a board tourist.
>>
>>64234499
Ludwig bitte
>>
>guy looks like an a slightly nerdy office worker
>turns out to be the best operator of all
He probably could have done the entire mission solo
>>
>>64231340
>Why would a cartel use tie-dye livestrong bracelets that could be traced, when the whole point of money laundering is to make it untraceable?
>
>Why would a Phoenix PD officer carry around this bracelet whereby he could be connected? Especially out on the town to get drinks?
That really bothered me too. why didn't they just use some normal rubber bands and why did he have the livestrong bracelet on him?
>>
>>64234979
Fucking morons.
>Need some ties to keep together all that sweet drug money. Hm, some adidas braces, seems good enough to do the job.
>Oh, by the way, need to pay some bucks to my man Shane so he could investigate some bitch. I probably give him whole bunch.
Is this so hard for you?
>>
>>64227212
how the fuck does a thread with such an obvious bait question gets to 140+ posts?
>>
>>64232290
must suck to not enjoy anything
>>
>>64235972
Because another 300+ post shit wars thread today is preferable.
>>
>>64235974
I enjoy plenty of movies, just because I don't like bottom of the barrel trash like Sicario doesn't really mean anything other than I can see Villeneuve for the hack he is.
>>
>>64236197
If Sicario is bottom of the barrel trash what is Star Wars, Iron Man, Dark Knight, etc?
>>
>>64236634
>Star Wars
Your /v/ermin mind keeps bringing up the entire franchise when you are trying to make up a shitty point when every single OT movie completely stomps the shit out of entire Villeneuve ouvre.

>the Dark Knight
Juvenile trash but at least it was made by an auteur, an auteur who would go on and try to tackle his terrible weakness later, and fail, but still try to address this glaring issue in his directorial style.

>Iron Man
dont know I've only seen Guardians of the Galaxy and the Winter Soldier from marvel capeshit trash and outside fight choreography (which was ruined by retarded fucking spastic editor) thee's nothing good in both of them
>>
>>64236197
And I thought that "la contrarian" maymay wasn't true.
>>
>>64236998
>You are contrarian if you don't like badly filmed action and worse thiller
LAAAAMEEEE

Come back when you have watched more movies tourist.
>>
>>64237091
But you didn't argue anything just spit some buzzwords like "edgy", "more movies", "videogames" and all. You claim what Sicario is garbage but didn't prove anyhing at all. Literally contrarian shittier and hate movie cause tv liked it.
>>
He had the best of both worlds. He was able to enforce the law because working with the CIA and also able to interpret it also. Meaning he was basically the first Judge Dredd.
>>
>>64237640
This shit is fucking pseudo-edgy trash, you clearly haven't seen enough movies, you probably even haven't seen IMDBs top 250 100%.

>Prove anything at all.
And you claim ITS DA BEST TIME TO MEET GOD, fucking funn
>>
>>64230358
>killing the mom first
>being a son and having to watch your mothers brains blown all over right before the gun turns to you and your brother and you see a flash

Fucked up family
>>
>>64228604
Thread should have ended after this desu
>>
File: despair.png (119 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
119 KB, 300x298
>>64237807
I didn't even think about that. A-at least he did it fast. M-maybe they didn't even have time to realize what happened before they died?
>>
>>64236197
hows the view from inside your own asshole?
>>
>>64238468
Funny accusation coming from someone who hasn't even seen IMDB 250s babies first introduction to movies.

Watch more movies, youll laugh at yourself for thinking this vapid shit pile was any good in a year.
>>
File: ss (2015-12-29 at 09.53.34).jpg (105 KB, 1322x798) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-29 at 09.53.34).jpg
105 KB, 1322x798
What the fuck was going on in this scene? Did he make him suck his dick?
>>
>>64239730
rape
>>
>>64239730
I know this is bait but if you were tied up in a chair and you knew a guy was going to torture you, him getting his shit right in your face wouldn't be intimidating? Spanish Snake is just letting this dude know right off the bat he's the man.
>>
File: 1428465541669[1].jpg (1 MB, 2833x1877) Image search: [Google]
1428465541669[1].jpg
1 MB, 2833x1877
>>64231526
>>64231582
So this guy was supposed to basically be mike vining right?
>>
>>64238396
That's why he made them eat, it gives them something to focus on. He had no vendetta against the kids or the wife but they needed to die to satisfy his lust for revenge.
>>
>>64228604
Did you miss the entire point of a troll thread to generate (you)s and shitposting?
>>
File: 1438304792776.jpg (39 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1438304792776.jpg
39 KB, 427x449
who /operator/ here?

https://youtu.be/zaE-sBJQixg
>>
It was pretty dumb how her rifle was shot apart
>>
>>64231919
Reaching: The Post
>>
File: 1451249548018.jpg (730 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1451249548018.jpg
730 KB, 1920x800
Hating Blunt's character is ultimate /v/eddit manchild giveaway.
>>
>>64231549
> Mac giving the camera man an ocular pat down
The gang goes to Afghanistan
>>
>>64243156
If he was really fucked up he would have forced them to kill each other with their utensils or to be shot and bleed out slowly instead of a quick death.
>>
>>64245263

As opposed to Impossible: The Flick
>>
>>64241552

He was extradited across the border despite a hit attempt by the cartel.

No I do not think dickface would further intimidate me.
>>
>>64230308
why did they do that to innocent people?Maybe there were rival cartel members?
i thought los zetas is a good cartel
>>
>>64237091
It isn't an action film nor is it a thriller. It's a sobering look at how whitepeople are hopelessly idealistic and thing they possess the know how to regulate entire regimes of brown people.
>>
I'm actually a lawyer in east europe

Today I met a client in jail who has executed a movie-like vendetta. It started with him wanting to drive 300km to fuck a hooker at his favourite brothel but ended in a night-time ride where he beat the fuck out of 10 people and torched four cars belonging to policemen.

And I'm going to defend him in court because what my role is is NOT to get the client to get off scot-free. It's a boon and we always want to do it but its not our primary objective. What we are there for is to ensure he gets a fair trial and doesn't get fucked over in court.

The dude is a mental case, he's going to spend three years in the slammer and I know it but I'm taking his family's money to ensure the judge doesn't take a shortcut, that he doesn't get shafted.

It's called law. It's pretty disturbing hollywood is forcing all this vigilante bullshit because trust me, without connections and street cred you would not last a fucking DAY on the street trying to pull that shit off.
>>
>>64231595
>Why would the US want to train him when the US already has trained spec ops?

You're thinking too micro.

For example, the Israelis trained GAFE soldiers in counter-insurgency tactics. A platoon of these GAFE soldiers went on to defect from the Mexican military and became the enforcement wing of the Gulf Cartel, and later broke away from Gulf to form Los Zetas.

Think of it like this:

CIA trains Colombian special forces in counter insurgency. These soldiers all belong to the Medellin cartel. Alejandro is part of this training.

There you go -
>>
>>64245450
>it was at the moment she realized that she will never become the sicario she once thought she would become
>>
/v/ claims to understand the art of cinema.

/v/ actually thinks this film was about the drug trade.

You guys are really retarded.
>>
TE VOY A CHINGAR LA MADRE

what did he mean by this?
>>
A better question is, what was the point of Emily Blunt's black partner? He contributed absolutely nothing to the plot or had any kind of character development of his own. It's like they threw him in there as the token black guy.
>>
>>64230242
black dude was FBI swat and a lawyer too
>>
>>64234979
he would have killed Blunt anyway with bracelets or not bracelets if it wasnt for based Del Toro
>>
>Who smuggled the drugs!!!

>>It was, it was!!!!....

>Who did it!!!!!

>>I cant tell you!!!

>Tell me!!

>>No!!!

>Say it!!!!

>>SICARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stopped watching immediately there.
>>
>>64248404
>CIA trains Colombian special forces in counter insurgency. These soldiers all belong to the Medellin cartel.

But that's false. Also, the US already has spec ops.
>>
>>64250124

...and the black was nowhere near as effective as del taco.
>>
>>64247121
>good cartel

i have bad news for you, son
>>
>>64235774

>some

They had to have bought a bulk supply for as many wads of cash. Why use something that can be traced or tied together?
>>
File: 1435194592422.jpg (57 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
1435194592422.jpg
57 KB, 720x481
sabe pa
>>
>>64247121

Where does it say they were innocent?
>>
>>64251023
>bought
They got the livestrong bracelets for free.
Nobody's wearing that shit after the doping scandal.
>>
>>64231526
>>64231582
there's actually good attention to detail in that webm anons

look at the back of glasses man's head - elastic strap

it makes no sense to exclude people who need glasses from combat operations in the military

"oh no, we can't have this guy driving around a vehicle worth $100k firing missiles worth another $100k because we have to spend $50 on some eyegear, when we're always desperate for more non-draft manpower" said no military ever
>>
>>64231549
>>64246551
it fits

from left to right

mac, dennis (with fashionable combat beard), cricket, charlie
>>
>>64242899
Yep
>>
>>64231582
if you've ever used military issued eye wear you would know that the force required to break them would
just
your head anyways
>>
>>64251208

>it doesn't make sense to want the guy with the gun to have good eyesight
>>
>>64242899

...no he was supposed to be a CIA agent.
>>
WEY NARCOCULTURA JAJAJAJ
>>
>>64251584

>someone with glasses can't have good eyesight

are you retarded?

you realise about 25% of people in the 20-30 age group wear some form of vision correction, and over 50% of adults in general do?

you realise how massive an impact excluding those with imperfect unassisted vision would have on the military's recruiting pool?

sure, i'm not saying they'll be allowed in as fighter pilots but you've got to be fucking thick if you think that people with glasses are never put in frontline roles
>>
>>64251786

Found the dork with glasses.
>>
>>64251815
here's your (You)

someone's butthurt about their shitpost being logic raped
>>
>>64247085
I thought /b/ exclusively held all the hardass operator millionaires with 10" dicks
Clearly /tv/ has some too
>>
>>64246811
what world do you live in dude?
>>
>>64250932
confirmed bait
here's your (you)
>>
>>64239730
BIG SPIC DINGUS
>>
>>64233126

NO.... why...

little flaws are sexy you stupid cunt !
>>
>>64246811
Maybe see a therapist and try to work past that pent up rage left over from high school
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.