[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think this movie is so fucking good? I mean it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pulpfiction.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pulpfiction.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Why do people think this movie is so fucking good?

I mean it has a few good scenes but it's number 7 on IMDB and I don't understand that because it drags like hell in the middle.

What am I missing?
>>
>drags like hell in the middle
whats scenes in particular?
>>
>>64227076
how old are you?
>>
>>64227076
Dark Knight is the most overrated one at #4
>>
>>64227110
The shit with Mia, The shit with Bruce Willis, and basically any scene that didn't have Samuel L Jackson in it
>>
>>64227076
Apparently it was culturally significant to a lot of people because the dialogue felt more realistic than other movies and the separate plot points conjoins nicely which was new, and it was "badass" motherfucker with the word nigger being yelled at one point which wasn't much allowed in other movies. And it made everyone feel like they could be appear to be friends with black ganstas if they were just sincere in a cool and unique way. Ultimately it was just violent cuck fantasy for taranchula who desperately wants to prove he is friends with blacks to please women, but this leaves you with no friends if you are ugly, so he always makes his shit about sincere comradeship too.

All in all I found
>>
>posting while watching a movie
You opinion is irrelevant.
>>
Meme tier shit that normies get off on like suits, shooting, dancing, ebin dialogue, dancing and irony.
>>
>>64227316
>shit with Mia
>shit with Bruce Willis

So my favortie part of the movie? What's it like being an autistic twleve year old?
>>
>>64228160
>So my favortie part of the movie? What's it like being an autistic twleve year old?

Woah it's your favorite part of the movie? Why didn't you say so earlier. I better back off here
>>
>>64227316
Fuck off, those parts are great.
>>
>>64228230
Too much talking not enough action?
>>
>>64227076
that boring shit with bruce willis' fat girlfriend, what the fuck hackentino
>>
>>64227076
Its just autists shilling for autism.

Louis Theroux btfo Tarantino right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EywoCNYYim8
>>
>>64227076
Solid 9/10 imo
>>
>>64228364
She's pregnant. The whole conversation is basically her doing subtle recon on the topic of her getting bigger to test his reaction without saying it. It's also why she plans to order so much breakfast and brushes her teeth in the middle of the day... After throwing up.
>>
It's OK. I didn't really like it when I first saw it -- which was around 13-14.

Still not a big fan of it.
>>
It's a solid movie but far from being in the discussion of greatest movie of all time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.