[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making a Murderer Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>implying Bobby and Scott didn't do it and frame Steve knowing that the cops would do anything to make sure Steve went to jail
>>
I'm aware of the bias in the series but it seemed really strange to me regardless that the FBI would have expedited those blood swab tests for some podunk town, homicide or not. I can't recall that ever happening before, or since.

I'm also surprised that I don't recall ever hearing about steve avery before this series. I don't live in that area so I guess it's not that surprising, but I don't remember hearing about him even when he was released after those 18 years. Maybe a loose memory of a short news clip, but that's about it.
>>
>>64224990
Well it was absolutely huge at the time. Especially the Halbach case. All over the fucking news. I remember my parents/neighbours talking about it all the time.
>>
>>64224952
Is this series a documentary? Or is it more like Narcos with it's narrative style?
>>
>>64225011
Yeah I watched news too, but I think my local stations just didn't carry it, I live in middle-of-nowhere south dakota though so I guess that'd be why.

I'd like to get access to the full court room video and watch it all, to get a proper unbiased view of the proceedings. It definitely favored the defense, probably because they were the only ones willing to talk (which yes, is suspicious).

Still, can't help but feel we missed something because I can't even begin to fathom why the jury would have EVER convicted either of them with the footage and evidence we were showed in the show, it definitely left something out.
>>
>>64225063
It's definitely a documentary style. It's a miniseries, like that miniseries they did on chef and restaurants, actually, Only not as split up, it's about one central thing.
>>
Holy shit Brendan is a fucking retard poor fucking kid

What a horse shit defense attorney
>>
>>64225200
The first one or the others? They're all bad but that first one, the lin/len fucker oh my god I wanted to reach through the screen and smack that motherfucker.
the kid is legitimately retarded, and then the judge stating he saw no signs of mental disability just fucking boiled my blood too.
>>
Documentaries are always biased.
>>
>Hacker group Anonymous helps 'Making a Murderer' convict, plans to release new documents

fucking lol
>>
Did anyone listen to that radiolab podcast years ago about this? I only watched it recently and then I saw this series.

Bobby really fucked up.
>>
Does anyone have a complete listing of the evidence used at the trail by the prosecution?

I read on some blog that Steven Avery apparently called Teresa Halbach's phone several times after October 31st, including some with *69.

I'm not sure whether to believe the blog, or to believe the documentary, as they both seem bias.

I find it hard to convict Steven Avery based on the evidence presented in the documentary. Nearly everything can be written off as obvious framing. The blood in the car is from the blood vile (muh FBI test). The bones were clearly moved, and based on the archaeologist expert, it sounds like it's much more likely that they were moved from the quarry to his burn pit. The key is so easy to plant it's not even funny, and the fact that Teresa's DNA isn't on it at all is freaking insane. The bullet, same issue, and really doesn't even make sense. Why would he have a fucking bullet in his garage? Where is the rest of the blood? Did he do it out in a field somewhere and then move the bullet into his garage?

The case makes no sense, and I think they had to have more substantial evidence than that.
>>
>>64224952
he didn't do it and thanks to the movie he will get out along with the slow kid.
>>
It'd be cool if the prosecution did an episode stating their case and anything the documentary left out. Obviously it won't happen, but it blows my mind that these juries actually convicted them, especially Brendon.
>>
>>64226101
kratz (the special prosecutor in the cases against both men) has come out and said he wanted to have a bigger role and more interviews for the show, and that they never asked him, but the producers said they asked and he refused, multiple times.

I'm more inclined to believe the producers on that one because if even steven's attorneys, who lost the case and got a lot of bad press for it, were willing to be interviewed, I can't imagine why kratz wouldn't have been asked, I figured he would have hopped on it.

>>64226231
brendan was TOTALLY coerced, I can't even begin to imagine how they would see it as anything more. Every bit of every confession was forced on him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.