[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it a problem that Rey resisted mind probing from Kylo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why is it a problem that Rey resisted mind probing from Kylo Ren when Leia was able to resist mind probing from Darth Vader in A New Hope? Vader was a much more powerful force user and had a clear mind, Kylo did not.
>>
>>64224705
>bring her onboard
>>
>>64224705
Darth Vader couldn't mind probe people. That's why he used an interrogation droid.
>>
>>64224799

>The galactic course I just filed with the emperor lists I, maiman, Admiral Tarkin, and bounty hunter Butanonleeoanofu.
>>
>>64224705
dude they're shit get over it. you're comparing the original, an independent movie made for 11 million dollarydoos, to some Disney knock-off meant to sell comic books
>>
>>64224705
Why is it a problem for you that the audience doesn't buy into the obvious Mary Sue bullshit that is TFA?
>>
>>64224994
He read Luke's mind in ROTJ, retard.
>>
>>64225167
Because Rey must have no flaws, not even the flaw of having no flaws.
>>
>>64224705
Considering that Leia was an important part of the rebel army it would have been surprising if she underwent training to be able to resist mind probing.
>>
>>64225413
Oh here we go here we fucking go. Of course she was trained into the art of mind blocking. But Vader being the most badass character in the world was actully mind probing the whole fucking universe. That guy that tought her? He tought her shit, he just fucked her in the ass a couple of times and was like "Oh yeah mind tricking, you are immune now, good luck." Also remember Obi One talking about his good friend, was fucking Vader a good friend, was he?? Really??? No he fucking wasn't, but Obi One was probed so deep, he lied. In fact he never existed, it was just a hologram implanted into Luke's fucking head. Also Vader is controlled by Sidius, who is Smoke's little fucktoy. That time when he killed him in his sleep. Never happened.
>>
>>64225848
Wow really? You figured it out.
>>
>>64224994
implying anal probing wasnt Vader's fetish
>>
>>64225191
Luke was highly emotional at that moment. Just like when Yoda can tell Anakin is thinking about his mother and Sheev can tell Anakin is thinking about Padme. Besides, Vader didn't dive into Lukes mind and retrieve information like where the map is or if Rey has seen it or not like Kylo does. Give me a fucking break
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.