[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Gun was just added to the Library of Congress for preservation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Top Gun was just added to the Library of Congress for preservation. Was this deserved?
>>
of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mng_tvLBH7Y
>>
A film doesn't have to be good to get chosen for preservation, just culturally significant, which it was. quit being a faggot
>>
>>64224643
>Was this deserved?
Surprised it wasn't sooner. It's impact on both culture and future films is massive.
>>
Iceman?

More like Fatman amirite?
>>
> Epic gay cinema

You bet your queer asshole it was. More than any other film this one made the US Army gay. It spoke to queers all over the world and told them they had a home, playing with the boys, in service. Epic!
>>
>>64224643
Yes
>Tom crusie's defining role
>danger zone
>beach volleyball
>>
>Kung Pow Enter the Fist will never be preserved for future generations

I guess the world doesn't deserve such a masterpiece.
>>
>>64224762
We'll make our own library
>>
>>64224785
with blackjack
>>
>>64224785
/tv/ should make a list.
>>
>>64224840
I second this motion
>>
>>64224740
wow you got that turned on by a couple of guys playing volleyball you have to pretend the movie is gay? I think you might like the Hateful 8
>>
File: BenderTheOffender.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
BenderTheOffender.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>64224797
and hookers!
>>
This movie takes my breath away
>>
I fucking love Top Gun
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.