[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you would get the change, would you make George Lucas the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (23 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23 KB, 500x250
If you would get the change, would you make George Lucas the director of the new trilogy?
Even if his idea was to make the kids of the old heroes the new protagonists?
>>
>>64218438
I'd make him stay as far as fuck away from it, including JJ Abrams and Disney. Give it to another studio and a good director, Nolan would be good.
>>
File: 1360280163626.jpg (180 KB, 1262x854) Image search: [Google]
1360280163626.jpg
180 KB, 1262x854
Yes.
>>
>>64218438
yeah. Preferably if he got writers to flesh out the script. His trilogy would've been filled with new lore/story/characters. I wouldn't be a 100% franchise cash grab as Disney's TFA.
>>
>>64218482
You want the guy who did meme batman?
>>
>>64218438
But the kid of the original hero IS the protagonist of the new movies.
>>
>>64218537
Yes, including Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Memento, The Prestige, Inception and Interstellar.

Yes.
>>
>>64218537
I want the guy that did Interstellar
>>
>>646421852
why would you want more lore? Haven't you read all the EU?
>>
>>64218482
I like how with one bait, you get TFA apologists, prequel apologists and everyone else by suggesting Nolan
>>
>that fucking puppet
>>
>>64218438
I'd have him play a character called darth insanious. As part of his forced method acting, he would be strapped to a chair and left to watch the OT special edition edits continuously while being pumped with just enough water and nutrients to survive. I would offer the director's chair to as many people as I can to ensure this system remains in place for as long as possible.
>>
>>64218438
Thats a no brainer. YES.
At least then it would be Star Wars and not some side serving of fan fiction presenting itself as the real thing.
No George. No Star Wars.
>>
>>64218801
So arw ypu saying the prequels were as good as the original trilogy and that you would like to have Lucas back even if he makes garbage movies?
>>
>>64218438
I would not make him the director, but I would have him as the writer.
>>
>>64218438
>george lucas
>directing
You are familiar with his track record right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.