[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not having a final design for your trilogy-defining baddie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Jar Jar Abrams.png (440 KB, 748x528) Image search: [Google]
Jar Jar Abrams.png
440 KB, 748x528
>not having a final design for your trilogy-defining baddie 10 weeks before the release of the movie.

Is Abrams the worst hack ever?
>>
>Is Abrams the worst hack ever?
It's not like it was up to him, he had to go with which ever design was liked best by the focus testing groups approved by Disney's marketing team.
>>
What the fuck were they thinking with the name "Snoke?" Like, who the fuck thinks of that for a supreme evil being, and who the fuck says, "Yeah, that's a good name, let's go with that?"
>>
>generic pale bald antagonist wearing a black robe
lol
>>
They couldnt make the villain female for the same reason they had to make Rey a Mary Sue.
>>
Snoke was so unmemorable I forgot what he even looked like, I remember him being some ayy lmao
>>
He looked like ass and was totally disappointing to be honest
>>
File: snoke chilling.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snoke chilling.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
Serkis actually looks more intimidating in that picture than Snoke looked in the movie.
>>
>>64212895
Darth Smegal
>>
Goyer hadn't finished the scripts for the Batman movies while Nolan was filming them.
>>
>>64213121
Well, Nolan isn't a hack.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.