[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: murphyslaw.jpg (49 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
murphyslaw.jpg
49 KB, 620x413
What did she mean by this
>>
just turn off your brain and grab some popcorn

Murphy Sue's got this
>>
it means the equation is unsovable. a lie
>>
without the quantum data from inside of a black hole brand was going in circles with his formula.
>>
TARS SET BRAIN TO 0%
>>
>>64212886
It's Godel's Theorem. Not that I expect /tv/ to understand it even after you visit Wikipedia.
>>
the gravity and

wyy

so

ass brome
>>
Also im a little confused at what mcconaughey was messaging her in morris morris code. What information did he have that she could not figure out?
>>
>>64213206
nah dude
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del's_incompleteness_theorems
>>
>>64213214
the secret of the tesseract
>>
>>64213206
So its basically saying mass = pull of gravity but it cannot be proven, therefore it cannot be replicated?
>>
>>64213271
Wrong movie
>>
>>64213214
calculations to complete the unified model, allowing greater understanding of particle physics. It's just a magic bullet that allows Nolan to do anything he wants with the physics later in the movie.
>>
>>64213753
Yea but how did mcconaughey know the information
>>
>>64214449
stop trying analyze it
the astronaut in 2001 literally became a god
>>
>>64214449
Did you not notice the fucking robot telling him the code?
>>
I wonder what the morse code symbols for complex linear algebra operators are
>>
it's recursive

like poetry

it rhymes
>>
She wants to piss off Popper's ghost

>implying science is about proving stuff
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.