[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Rey is a better and more gifted force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Rey.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
Friendly reminder that Rey is a better and more gifted force user than Kylo, Luke, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Sheev, and that there is literally L I T E R A L L Y nothing you can do about it
>>
>>64212679
Shes only fought a heavily injured sith wannebe and ALMOST beat him. Shes not that gifted.
>>
>>64214192

sure if you ignore her teaching herself force telekinesis and telepathy like it was nothing
>>
>>64214258
These aren't even special powers. Luke learned telekinesis in five seconds. Yoda just told him to do it and he did it. All that matters canonically is the midochorlian count.
>>
>>64212679
she is also a qt
>>
>>64214316

Rey is so perfect she needs literally zero disgusting space fungi to harness the Force, unlike gross nasty unhygenic overgrown bacteria colonies like Anakin and Sheev
>>
>>64212679
I've never been this triggered before in my life.
>>
>>64214316

>Needing a shitty wrinkly spacetroll to tell you to do force telekinesis

Too bad he wasn't a genius who could just invent that shit on his own the way Rey did
>>
Is she the definition of mary sue?
>>
>>64215508

Sure she is. Who cares? So what if shitty nerds need to make up a meaningless slur to deal with the fact that a girl is better than their whitebro heroes.
>>
ZOMG TEH REY
>>
>>64215707
CAN'T SLAY THE REY
>>
>>64214258
force magic, don't question it.
>>
>>64212679

Well it's to be expected from a Sith Lord.
>>
literally a fan fiction character
>>
Rey wasn't just suddenly discovering and teaching herself all this shit, she was drawing on the training she received as a babby Jedi at the old Academy. She is nonetheless a very innately gifted and powerful source user. Seriously did any of you chucklefucks even watch the film?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.