[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-If you were raised on a desert planet mining junk everyday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 16
File: really.jpg (324 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
324 KB, 900x1200
-If you were raised on a desert planet mining junk everyday, you can still have a pretty face and perfectly clean skin.
-Some stormtroopers can experience PTSD.
-If you confront your evil son on a long bridge over a bottomless pit, you will probably die and fall into that bottomless pit.
-Whenever the bad guys build a giant planet destroying space station, they will always build in a weakness to give the Rebellion/Resistance a chance to win. That's 3 times now...
-Kylo Ren's helmet has megaphone speakers.
-Right after you win a lightsaber battle, a rift will conveniently separate the two of you so you can both show up in the sequels.
-The force can hold lasers beams in mid air.
-Chewie's crossbow vs. stormtroopers = 3 stormtroopers flying through the air. Chewie's crossbow vs. Kylo Ren = flesh wound.
-After all this time Chewie and Han were together, Han just discovered how much he likes using Chewie's crossbow.
-If the girl you captured starts exhibiting force powers, be sure have just one stormtrooper guarding the door.
-Not everyone can understand beep boop boop and Wookienese.
-Everyone's going after an astro droid hiding on a desert planet with information again.
-When a giant CGI jellyfish attacks random people, it will eat them. When it attacks a main character, it will grab them and run around in circles until a door cuts off its tentacles.
-I wonder how Mark Hamill remember all those lines.
-Mark Hamill with no lines is a better actor than Hayden Christensen with a bunch of lines.
-Ren can understand BB8.
-Han Solo shows up at your 1000 year old place, and it gets destroyed in a few minutes.
-Light sabers cut through trees, but only do minor cuts on the main characters.
-Kylo Ren stabbed first.
-You can be well skilled in using a lightsaber without prior training as long as you have the force.
-You can make deep bonds with people you just met prompting you to do whatever you can to save them including risking all rebel forces.
>>
shills blown the fuck out
>>
the defense squad can justify her perfect abilities however they want. in the end it doesn't matter that the reason she knows how to fix the falcon better than han because she sold parts of star destroyers for a living, what matters is that she is a boring 2 dimensional character with no character development.
>>
>>64213135
actually she knows how to fix the falcon because she knows the modifications QUARTER PORTION guy made to it. That is the whole point of the scene. At the end of the scene she bypasses the changes he made to the falcon completely. then the falcons fine.
>>
>>64213215
again, it doesn't matter why she is perfect, it makes for a dull character
>>
File: 1451332050543 (1).jpg (382 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451332050543 (1).jpg
382 KB, 1600x1600
>>64211181
Why couldn't they make her look cuter in the film
>>
>>64213215
But she still didn't know that it was the falcon, but she somehow knew about it's record run.
>>
>>64211181
time 2 fap
>>
>>64213560
WUT???
>>
>>64213528
...Which is precisely why they made sure to call it a Corellian YT freighter on-screen. The falcon is not the only ship of its kind.
>>
>>64213560
DELETE THIS.
>>
>>64211181
>-If you were raised on a desert planet mining junk everyday, you can still have a pretty face and perfectly clean skin.
This is a thing in literally every movie, since we like watching pretty people.
>-Some stormtroopers can experience PTSD.
Why wouldnt they?
>-If you confront your evil son on a long bridge over a bottomless pit, you will probably die and fall into that bottomless pit.
So?
>-Whenever the bad guys build a giant planet destroying space station, they will always build in a weakness to give the Rebellion/Resistance a chance to win. That's 3 times now...
They built a machine. Machines have flaws.
>-Kylo Ren's helmet has megaphone speakers.
-Right after you win a lightsaber battle, a rift will conveniently separate the two of you so you can both show up in the sequels.
-The force can hold lasers beams in mid air.
-Chewie's crossbow vs. stormtroopers = 3 stormtroopers flying through the air. Chewie's crossbow vs. Kylo Ren = flesh wound.
So?
>-After all this time Chewie and Han were together, Han just discovered how much he likes using Chewie's crossbow.
Maybe Chewie got a new crossbow?
>-If the girl you captured starts exhibiting force powers, be sure have just one stormtrooper guarding the door.
Kylo Ren is a flawed villain, like an actual human being. Human beings make mistakes, since he probably figured she wasn't going to be able to mind control someone within minutes of learning how into the Force.
>-Not everyone can understand beep boop boop and Wookienese.
>-Everyone's going after an astro droid hiding on a desert planet with information again.
So?
>-When a giant CGI jellyfish attacks random people, it will eat them. When it attacks a main character, it will grab them and run around in circles until a door cuts off its tentacles.
Maybe it wasn't hungry, since it already ate people.
>-I wonder how Mark Hamill remember all those lines.
Ok.
>-Mark Hamill with no lines is a better actor than Hayden Christensen with a bunch of lines.
Ok.
>>
>>64211181
GTFO CinemaSins
>>
>>64211181
>-Ren can understand BB8.
Ok
>-Han Solo shows up at your 1000 year old place, and it gets destroyed in a few minutes.
Ok.
>-Light sabers cut through trees, but only do minor cuts on the main characters.
No it didn't. It did major damage to the characters. It killed Han Solo immediately.
>-Kylo Ren stabbed first.
Ok.
>-You can be well skilled in using a lightsaber without prior training as long as you have the force.
Alluding to Rey's flashes of memories of when she was a child, it seems likely that she was trained prior to being abandoned. If you're talking about Finn; he was trained for combat.
>-You can make deep bonds with people you just met prompting you to do whatever you can to save them including risking all rebel forces.
Yes, this is possible. You see I care about what happens to all those characters, too, and they aren't even real. If you can't imagine forming a bond from going through hell together while they both lacked parental figures, then there's something wrong with you.
>>
I mean... did you miss that her face was fully covered by a mask and goggles? You have seen those under the burka pics on instagram right?
>>
>>64213283
He's arguing that she isn't perfect. She knows a thing and helps with fixing other thing with knowledge of thing.
>>
File: shill much.jpg (139 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
shill much.jpg
139 KB, 791x1024
>>64214378
>-When a giant CGI jellyfish attacks random people, it will eat them. When it attacks a main character, it will grab them and run around in circles until a door cuts off its tentacles.
Maybe it wasn't hungry, since it already ate people.

I didn't like dark meat...

Is the correct answer my shill friend that took the time to answer a copy pasta.
>>
>>64213560
srs first I thought cute desu senpai then i thought sexy licky de clitty
>>
OP can't greentext. :/
>>
>>64214598
Well its seen wrestling some of the other gangsters as well, so they don't just immediately eat anything they grab.
>>
>>64214598
>boobies fatt
>>
>>64214709
>sausages
>>
File: 4you.jpg (68 KB, 550x824) Image search: [Google]
4you.jpg
68 KB, 550x824
>>64214796
KEK ...KEK...KEK
>>
File: boots.jpg (87 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
87 KB, 600x900
>>64214806
Thnx
>>
File: 4 me.jpg (363 KB, 960x1920) Image search: [Google]
4 me.jpg
363 KB, 960x1920
>>
>>64214929
>>64215110
Fucking basic bitches all dress like Han Solo this time of year.
>>
File: Lady-Darth-Vader.jpg (300 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Lady-Darth-Vader.jpg
300 KB, 500x750
>>
>>64215155
>Darth Vader with Leia's hair
Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?
>>
File: sexy-star-wars.jpg (65 KB, 600x628) Image search: [Google]
sexy-star-wars.jpg
65 KB, 600x628
>>
File: Padme Amidala -THICK.jpg (596 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Padme Amidala -THICK.jpg
596 KB, 750x1000
>>
File: princess_leia_and_r2_d2.jpg (44 KB, 620x496) Image search: [Google]
princess_leia_and_r2_d2.jpg
44 KB, 620x496
>>
File: THIS.jpg (42 KB, 417x607) Image search: [Google]
THIS.jpg
42 KB, 417x607
THIS ONE THIS ONE.
>>
>>64215185
she will finish...what he started.
>>
File: scout.jpg (215 KB, 516x1024) Image search: [Google]
scout.jpg
215 KB, 516x1024
>>
File: trooper.jpg (80 KB, 391x600) Image search: [Google]
trooper.jpg
80 KB, 391x600
Guy in background.
>>
File: my wife.jpg (254 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
my wife.jpg
254 KB, 683x1024
>>
File: storm-trooper-.jpg (114 KB, 583x774) Image search: [Google]
storm-trooper-.jpg
114 KB, 583x774
Lee Anna Vamp
>>
File: sith.jpg (55 KB, 804x600) Image search: [Google]
sith.jpg
55 KB, 804x600
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.