[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Star Trek and Star Wars are canonically in the same JJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: r2d2-trek.jpg (67 KB, 635x260) Image search: [Google]
r2d2-trek.jpg
67 KB, 635x260
Since Star Trek and Star Wars are canonically in the same JJ Abrams universe, when can we expect the cinematic crossover of the two?
>>
>>64207729
God I fucking hope not
>>
Do autistic manchildren not understand the concept of an easter egg?
>>
>>64207729
It's just a reference you stupid fuck.
>>
>>64207809
>>64207838
>implying it's not gonna happen
>>
>>64207809
JJ is so terrible that you might as well make this film
>>
File: 1451002898183.jpg (56 KB, 474x450) Image search: [Google]
1451002898183.jpg
56 KB, 474x450
>Put in an Eastern egg
>CANNON CANNON CANNON
>MUH UNIVERSE
>MUH LORE
>>
>>64207905
>implying it is
Really? Take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself if this could actually happen in this reality we live in.
>>
>>64207729
but star wars happene long ago in a galaxy far far away
star trek would have to travel a very long way in both time and space to make this happen
then get bitched the fuck out and have all their tech stolen by the the first order
>>
>>64208092
>have all their tech stolen by the the first order
Fuck that pussy shit. They'd get raided by Trandoshan pirates.
>>
>>64207986
OP is probably bait but it really pisses me off that people truly think this way.
>>
>>64208092
>then get bitched the fuck out and have all their tech stolen by the the first order

Holy shit that would actually be a great reason for why the first order have so much resources. Enterprise crew fuck up and end up in star wars land, they fuck up some more and have some tech taken by the first order who at that point are just scavengers making do with some darth vader posters.

Would be set after New Hope and before TFA of course.

Not even trolling, would pay to see that happen.
>>
>Enterprise vs the Executor
>reverse the polarity of the neurtalino flow or some shit
>Executor implodes
>Riker bangs 3 Twi'leks
>>
>>64207809
no
its why all those faggots who think all pixar movies are in the same universe look like idiots
>>
File: Thedarktower7[1].jpg (38 KB, 322x495) Image search: [Google]
Thedarktower7[1].jpg
38 KB, 322x495
Don't forget to cast a nigger actor as Stephen King's "Gunslinger" to add to the mix. Fuck Hollywood, man.
>>
Artoo nooooo ;_;
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.