[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will /tv/ ever be free of Star Wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 411414124.gif (2 MB, 636x264) Image search: [Google]
411414124.gif
2 MB, 636x264
Will /tv/ ever be free of Star Wars?
>>
May be in 20 years
>>
>giant franchise gets a new movie

"Waaaaaah, I don't like it, Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh. I want to talk about muh sophicsticunted movies. Waaaaaaah"

Give it a month.
>>
>>64204941
there will be a new Star Wars movie every year for the coming 6 years
>>
>>64204891
It's not going to end any time soon. You better hope they make /sw/ or you're screwed.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1500x1125
>>64204937

Yeah because 4chan will be shut done. Star Wars will out live this site.
>>
No but there will be a moderate lull at some point in spring I think
>>
>>64204891
If you were teleported right now in the same room as that person who tied up that tiny defenseless mouse and was torturing it. What would you do?

Without letting your try hard edgy 4chan personality interferring, how would you react if you were in the same room?

Me. I'd rip those scissors from his/her fingers. And if it was a dude, I would literally (not even trying to be edgy) cut his fucking cock off and feed it too him. And if it was a girl I'd blind her by stabbing both her eyes out with it.
>>
>>64204891
we're doomed lad
>>
Go to /qa/ and tell /v/ to fuck off with their east/west videogame board split and help /tv/ get a /sw/ quarantine board
>>
TV is full of faggots who claim to hate Star Wars, but secretly love it. Everyone loves Star Wars nowadays. Therefor the 'jocks' who used to bash 'nerd culture' have no assimilated, and the people who now bash Star Wars are fedora wearing feather-pinned faggots with leather journals full of unfinished screenplays that are worse than Kevin Smith movies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.