[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the writers forget how to write in the years between s3 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: url.jpg (10 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10 KB, 194x260
Did the writers forget how to write in the years between s3 and 4?
How can a tv show be so awesome in its first three seasons and so shitty in its fourth one?
>>
Scheduling difficulties. None of the actors were available to film simultaneously and the show lost it's family dynamic that made it so great.
>>
>>64204580
>lost it is family dynamic
uhn?
>>
>>64204716
The characters work really well together, is what I'm trying to say. Having them apart is detrimental to the show.
>>
>>64204821
you really suck at both writing and reading comprehension
>>
>>64204433
Tried rewatching Season 4 because AD is my favorite show. Definitely not as good as the first three, but I guess it's just because it's completely different. To me, Season 4 just seemed like one big episode that didn't really work. The jokes were mostly callbacks to jokes from the original series or tried too hard. I mean it wasn't that bad, but it didn't live up to my expectations for AD
>>
>>64205194
maybe you should lower your expectations faggot
>>
I hated the 3rd season with it's cliched, repetative British jokes straight out of the 1950s
>>
>>64205389
Go back to watching Family Guy
>>
this board fucking sucks, why did i even make this thread ugh
>>
The bell curve effect. Shows start out ok, then get really good! And then start to suck, and then turn to shit. This is why most really good shows only have 4-6 seasons.
>>
>>64205389
>>64205478
whoa there guys you dont want to start an internet fight now do you
>>
>>64205478
>>64205577
get the fuck out of my thread
>>
>>64205659
is this a trick?
>>
>>64204922

No.
Also you replied with "uhn"
>>
>>64205724
>is this a trick?
what?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (43 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43 KB, 356x200
S3 was pretty bad too senpai
>>
>>64205912
Tobias' graft vs host arc was GOAT
>>
>>64205791
>>is this a trick?
>what?
is this a trick?
>>
Season 4 is okay... Id say if someone edited down to about 3 or 4 episodes, cut out some of the shit like the stupid George Michael roommate shit or the fake block nonsense, it'd flow a lot better
>>
>>64206112
>>>is this a trick?
>>what?
>is this a trick?
what?
>>
>10 unique posters

You're a sad individual ohpee
>>
>>64206253

:^)
>>
>>64205404
t. Limey McFuckedupteeth the third
>>
>>64205554
How many seasons do you think Arrested Development has?
>>
>>64206112
>>64206205
IT'S AN ILLUSION FUCKING HELL OP ARE YOU RETARDED
>>
>>64204821
You're supposed to write its and not it's.
>>
>>64206112

It's an illusion all, michael.

Where did the lighter fluid come from?
>>
>>64204580
this is accurate, but i can't believe they settled for that. just wait until you can get everyone together, god damn
>>
>>64206558
Sorry, you can't take my post seriously because I made a punctuation error.
>>
>>64204433
I also didn't like the change in format but the second time I watched it I actually enjoyed it.
>>
Remember when people on this board actually uironically praised this reddit show? It's funny when you go back to the era when the reddit threat wasn't such a big presence in our lives and you had people lapping up reddit media like Community and Arrested Development like they were doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>64206631
MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN IDIOT I COULD HAVE ACTUALLY HAD A DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD
>>
>>64206761
>anonymous Kazakhstan salmon fishery board
>get out of my thread
Sup reddit
>>
I wish teenage Maeby would come to my house and make babies with me.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.