[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dmit it: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' stinks -- and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Jedi's are cheats.webm (2 MB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
Jedi's are cheats.webm
2 MB, 1200x500
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-star-wars-the-force-awakens-stinks-20151226-column.html

hristmas Day, I fulfilled my duty as an American consumer and took the family to see the new "Star Wars" movie. The excursion solved a mystery: Why do so many of the reviews, even the enthusiastic ones, carry an undertone of disappointment?

The simple answer is that "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," is not very good. It's professionally made in the sense that it displays an industrial level of Quality Control. But it's depressingly unimaginative and dull in long stretches, and -- crucially -- reproduces George Lucas' original 1977 movie slavishly almost to the point of plagiarism.
>>
i agree and it was one of my two main problems with it

1) it's less of a movie with it's own plot and world and more of an advertising platform meant to get normies back into star wars

2) star wars is about the characters but all the new characters suck. harrison ford saved the film.
>>
>lat times
Nice try
>>
>>64204735
Writer is a a Pulitzer Prize winning Journalist.
>>
>>64204735
This is what Star Wars fans have become

Defending a shit movie because who the fuck knows why
>>
>>64204735
>I can't handle legit criticism
>>
>>64204917
BTFO not even the Jew supporters of Jew Jar abrhams aka jj binks can come up with a reason to counter the obvious bad pacing rushed feel of the movie and the dialogue in the movie that has nothing to do with the plot or story no story development what so ever mostly just shoe horned in Mary Sue being what Jew Jew binks wants her to be a strong woman who can do everything that needs to be done. Don't even get met started on how Poo digimon (poe) is somehow risen from the dead after bring killed off for half the film its like people actually were blindsided by this steaming pile of shit. My favorite part is how John Williams score is absolute dogshit for this film there isn't any scores that I vividly was fond of compared to the epic prequel music

TFW JOHN Williams conspired with pal George Lucas to cuck JJ for making such a huge pile of dog shit
>>
I clicked the link expecting actual film criticism.
>>
File: brutal.png (136 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
136 KB, 325x325
>>64204987
>>
>>64204917
Does having a pulitzer wet your panties?
>>
>>64203768
>TLDR - Stinks because follows trends established by Lucas.
>>
admit it, you didnt look at the catalog
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.