[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We know it will be worse than the AVGN Movie, but will it be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled-1_05.jpg (57 KB, 335x458) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1_05.jpg
57 KB, 335x458
We know it will be worse than the AVGN Movie, but will it be better than Kickassia?
>>
> it will be worse than the AVGN Movie
>>
>>64202239
You saw the HitB for TFA, it's over, it will be shit
>>
It will be way better mic'd and lit than any channel awesome or angry vidya nerd stuff i can tell you that much.
>>
>>64201785
>DUDE 80'S LMAO

Didn't we have more than enough of this just a few months ago with that Kung Fury thing?
>>
It's going to blow those pieces of shit away but will still be dogshit compared to regular movies.
>>
>>64201785

rich is the least talented and least charismatic of all of them. also the ugliest. why is he the star!
>>
>>64202299
>>64202363

Have you guys seen the trailer?
>>
I've seen some weather webcams more interesting than Kickassia
>>
>>64201785
It'll be bad, but better than a lot of the crap out of there. Better than Kung Fury. I kind of feel like they should have stuck with that first trailer. It was funny, but sometimes a movie should be just a trailer (like Rubber or Machete).

>better than Kickassia?
Easily.

Dunno about the AVGN movie, never saw it.
>>
>>64202350
They loved both Kung fury and that BMX shit everyone else already forgot
>>
>>64202547
What BMX shit?
>>
>>64202429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28OEdVi-FPo

Yeah, it's better mic'd and lit than any channel awesome or angry vidya nerd stuff what's your point.

Better edited too I might add.
>>
>>64202429
Doesn't matter, if Space Cop is a movie that I can watch for longer than 10 minutes then they win over whatever the channel autist crew puts out.
>>
>>64202429
Which one? The old one, or the new one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSjRlhGezTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28OEdVi-FPo

Old one was funny and good. New one just doesn't work.
>>
File: turbo kid.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
turbo kid.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>64202634
Turbo Kid
>>
>>64201785
>but will it be better than Kickassia?

it can't be worse
>>
>>64202727
I never thought something could, until I watched To Boldly Flee.
>>
>>64202721
Oh.

Thanks.
>>
>>64202547
Except they didn't love kung fury, they thought it was a disappointing movie for wasting the whole budget on lame effects
>>
>>64202547
They didn't love King Fury. Mike didn't see it and Jay seemed to actively hate it.
>>
>>64202350
So far there's been no indication that Space Cop has anything to do with the 80s. OP's image is just fan art, not something RLM has anything to do with
>>
>>64203259
Yeah, it's more like an 00s movie, considering 90% of it is cgi and filters
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.