[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was a shitty choice to be the killer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Ray-Wise-Twin-Peaks-2.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Wise-Twin-Peaks-2.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
He was a shitty choice to be the killer.
>>
>>64201223
nah
>>
He wasn't the killer.Laura was the killer.
>>
He technically wasn't the killer though
>>
he was great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B62P6Gm9jpE
>>
File: TwinPeaks25.jpg (43 KB, 560x374) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaks25.jpg
43 KB, 560x374
>>64201223
I think the way they handled it was the shitty part, if they'd explored the incestuous side of it more in the show rather than the shitehouse film it could've been better.
>>
>>64201223

Good thing he wasn't the killer then.
>>
>>64201223
He was a vessel for the killer.
>>
>>64201455
what
>>
Nah man that shit was the creepiest thing on TV. When he turned on Maddy it gave me the heeby jeebies.
>>
i think it worked great, it was genuinely fucking creepy and made sense on the weird paranormal level but also on the normal family level, the whole child abuse thing actually fucking works and fits all of the characters and the whole atmosphere of that house and how laura palmer was and the film was fucking great and anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is a full pleb who doesn't know shit about shit
>>
>>64201455
>>64201464

why then was he acting so conspicuously nervous when Coop et al were luring him into thinking he'd got away with it and had caught the 'real' killer before arresting him?

he wasn't Bob in that scene
>>
>>64201586
>the shitehouse film
Reminder that Twin Peaks (the show) is nothing but table setting for the real masterpiece that is Fire Walk With Me.
>>
>>64201800
I don't get people who hate the movie, it's ending is perfect.
>>
>>64201800
>>64202034
It was generally just a mess of ideas thrown together, people criticise the second series for dragging on with dull subplots but I'd take it over Fire Walk With Me's orgies any day.
>>
I wonder who persuaded Lynch to take up TP and work again with a bunch of failed actors.
>>
File: Killerbob.jpg (19 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Killerbob.jpg
19 KB, 400x267
>>64201223
>>64201586
>>64202474
>mfw plebs hate on Ray Wise and Fire Walk With Me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.