[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so did two inbred retards really kill someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: bilde.jpg (16 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
16 KB, 600x400
so did two inbred retards really kill someone?
>>
>>64197774

MEH?!?!?!
>>
>>64197774
Doesn't look like it.
>>
>That cheeky cunt Colburn making sure he was the one leading both Steve and Brendan away in cuffs
>>
File: 1449533193292.jpg (49 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1449533193292.jpg
49 KB, 403x403
>>64197774
>it's the Brendan Dassey confesses to murder,rape and kidnapping to get home to watch wrestlemania episode
>>
yeah?
>>
>>64198417

yeah?
>>
Why is there some faggot on /tv/ who keeps making these "STEVE AVERY IS INNOCENT" threads?

The guy fucking mutilated animals and committed robberies when he was a teen, but you bleeding heart liberals watch a show on Netflix and suddenly you mount a defense force for the guy.
>>
Hard to say if the documentary was biased or not, like Staircase was.
>>
>>64198539

Lenk pls
>>
>>64197774
Nobody can say for sure, well except biased redneck jury.
>>
>>64198539
Doing stupid shit when you're young doesn't mean you have to rot in jail for a crime you didn't commit
>>
>>64198550
>Hard to say if the documentary was biased or not

You could literally rename the show STEVE AVERY DIDNT DO IT. Netflix is counting on public distrust of law enforcement.

Get these liberals in a shower room with Steve Avery as he beats you over the head and buttfucks you till you scream, "BUT STEVE YOU'RE INNOCENT, YOU DIDNT DO IT, OW OW OW MY CORNHOLE OW OWOWOW OWO"
>>
>>64198539
throwing a cat on fire and robbing a local bar is not the same as killing and raping with no motive whatsoever
>>
>>64198539
Who cares it was a cat. Besides it's not like we don't mutilate and eat animals every day.
>>
>>64198694
>You could literally rename the show STEVE AVERY DIDNT DO IT.

So? Is there some important evidence that wasn't presented in the documentary? If not, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>64198694
>>
I don't feel bad for Steven. Something seems off with him and I do think he killed her. I feel bad for the Retarded Brendan. He had no idea what was going on the whole time and he got used by the police who forced out a confession.
>>
>>64198694
Even if he did do it there's no reason for poor retarded Brandon to be punished.

He just wanted to watch Wrestlemania.
>>
>>64198694
You sound like a fucking baby boomer throwing the term liberal around like that. I'm left leaning and I think the fucker should burn, so stop pretending to be anything other than the millenial waste of oxygen you are.
>>
>>64198694
I don't understand what your trying to say? The documentary literally had actual footage of law enforcement coercing confessions. Literally had footage of the Judge being biased the whole case. Literally has footage of the mentally limited kid being told what to write down in his confession. Literally has footage of the court appointed lawyer of Brenden working with the courts against his client. Literally has footage showing that the prosecutor is a scumbag who uses his position to force his clients for sex and still gets a slap on the wrist. Literally has footage of cops lying under oath. Literally has footage of evidence not being shown to the jury.

What the fuck are you talking about? Stop being edgy just to be edgy, or to be different.
>>
>>64198917

>this form
>>
>>64198539
Officer lenk pls go
>>
Avery still did it, he is a stupid retarded fuck but the police planted evidence anyway
>>
OFFICIAL WHO DUN IT LIST

1. Scott and Bobby
2. The ex
3. The roomate
4. The brother
5. Steven and Brendan
5. The police

it was probably Scott and Bobby though. The only alibis they had were themselves and the bus driver totally BTFO that shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/3xqlut/document_2009_retrial_request_for_steven_avery/
>>
>>64199145
That's clown shit g. Like for real they literally made that form up so he would incriminate himself. He doesn't even know what the word inconsistent means, let alone his rights.
>>
>Its a Brendan confesses to a rape/murder and then asks to be let go to watch Wrestlemania episode
>>
>>64199539

Scott was shady as fuck.
>>
>>64199629

By the time he gets out he'll only get to meet the undertaker.
>>
File: 1433649454207.jpg (27 KB, 331x352) Image search: [Google]
1433649454207.jpg
27 KB, 331x352
http://www.yelp.ca/biz/kratz-law-firm-west-bend

>Ken Kratz is an incredible prosecutor! When I wanted to get my husband out of the picture I got the local sheriff's department to 'discover' *wink wink* a murder on our property. My husband was zeroed in on in a jiffy! Attorney Kratz was able to put him away for life by skirting the defenses questions and skewing the concept of reasonable doubt. I've got the entire house to myself now! Thanks Ken Kratz!
>>
>>64199539

It's definitely someone known to the victim and who would know that the police would pin everything on Steven
>>
>that part where FBI DNA analyst says he is scientifically certain that all of Avery's blood in the Rav4 was definitely not from the evidence vial, even though they didnt test every splotch of blood

I just fucking laughed at that shit
>>
>>64199880
clearly the brother in law
>>
Imagine if this guy was Black

Wonder if he would have gotten the same treatment
>>
These two are absolutely based as fuck.
>>
Why was there Teresa bone fragments found in the other burn barrel AND the gravel pit, which was a few minutes drive away?
>>
>>64200105
>they will never be your dads
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 900x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 900x530
He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64200105

It was like watching O'Mara and West again.
>>
File: blowing_kiss_christian_bale.gif (494 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
blowing_kiss_christian_bale.gif
494 KB, 245x240
>>64200105

>tfw these two did or said anything.
>>
>>64200105
reddit and reddit

>>64200216
our canonical guy
>>
>>64200216
His voice may be the absolute worst I've ever heard
>>
>>64200105

It must be crushing for them that they did everything right yet still lost the case
>>
>>64200330

HAHAHA GUYS I SAID THEY WERE REDDIT LOL REMEMBER THATS OUR NEW MEME GUYS OH HEY LOL THAT GUY THAT WAS A SEX ADDICT LOL WE LIKE HIM RIGHT LOL HAHA
>>
>>64200457
Hello reddit!
>>
File: Kratz In The Cradle.png (45 KB, 670x456) Image search: [Google]
Kratz In The Cradle.png
45 KB, 670x456
Don't bother reading the filename
>>
I'm on episode three?

Does this story really warrant 10 hour long episodes?
>>
>>64200653

Only if you want to meet these two bastions of justice

>>64200105
>>
>>64198539

They should open a cleaning company 'cause that crime scene was fucking spotless.
>>
>>64198917
Anyone know what wrestlemania this was?
>>
>>64198550
It obviously was, but that doesn't make it worthless as a doc.
>>
>my face during the whole trial
>>
>>64200216
The Prize
>>
at this point I don't even care that they did it, I just want len kachinsky to die

the most garbage lawyer I have ever seen
>>
Do you think Kachinsky broke down in tears this Christmas when he saw a bow on his present?
>>
>>64201512

Well he has cancer so is pretty much on the way.
>>
Steven had two really good reasons not to do it:
>He already spent 18 fucking years in prison for no reason. He's not intentionally going back to that hellhole.
>If he can keep his nose clean, he's looking at a $36,000,000 payday
>>
>>64199558
the best part is it was his fucking defense lawyer's investigator that made him fill it out.

you couldn't make this shit up
>>
>>64202082
On the other hand, he is thick as pig shit.
>>
Shots of the hot reporter
>>
>>64202160
Which one? I saw like 3 or 4 I wanted to impregnate.

Including the silver haired husbando
>>
>>64202220
He surely means the bespectacled brunette.
>>
File: qt314.jpg (40 KB, 611x545) Image search: [Google]
qt314.jpg
40 KB, 611x545
>>64202160
Angenette Levy
>>
Am I the only one that wanted to fuck that DNA lady?
>>
File: bad murderer avery.jpg (48 KB, 640x522) Image search: [Google]
bad murderer avery.jpg
48 KB, 640x522
>>
>>64202461
>serves 18 years, lose his wife
>gets out, finds a new gf, getting $$$$$$ in a few months
>kills random lady, loses gf, goes back to prison for life, penniless

what did he mean by this
>>
File: bad murderer avery2.jpg (42 KB, 640x522) Image search: [Google]
bad murderer avery2.jpg
42 KB, 640x522
>>
>>64202390

Dat smirk.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 613x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 613x500
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>64202220
how many chicks did this guy banged? dat jaw.
>>
>>64202320
I'd rape,murder,dismember and burn her corpse if you know what I mean
>>
>>64198782
There's a clear difference between killing for sustenance and killing just to hurt an animal.
>>
>>64202773

I'd leave her key under my slipper, if you sniff my drift.
>>
>>64202791
That happened before he went to jail. I'm pretty sure after you spend 18 years in jail for something you didn't do you don't then do that same thing AND murder the person. He had a huge settlement coming. Why rape somebody? I'm sure manitowack has prostitutes.
>>
>>64202082

But he took the 400k deal to pay for his last defence....
>>
>>64202881
He would have gotten more if he hadn't been accused of murder and rape. The settlement was given at a time where he couldn't say no basically.
>>
>>64202881
Yeah, but only after the new arrest.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 629x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 629x513
Why did he come across so terribly?
>>
>>64203080

revenge lust.
>>
What ever happened to the female who wrongly accused him of rape? Did she go to jail?
>>
>>64203080
The part after that fat cousin admitted on the witness stand that she lied in her interrogation ith weigart and fassbender about what brendan told her, and he says to the media that was lying to protect her family really fucking made me hate this cunt.

A communications graduate, no less, getting his ugly mug on TV every night, spewing all sorts of speculation, when he should just be keeping his mouth shut.
>>
>>64203199
You don't get put in jail for being wrong.
>>
>>64203080
He was a smug attention whore, plus it seemed he didn't actually care about Theresa , he cared more about how he was portrayed on camera and just wanted any scapegoat to put blame on.
>>
>>64203080
"We love the police"
>>
>>64203080
>let me just guess her password and delete some voicemails.
He was hiding something, maybe even kill her with shady ex-boyfriend.
>>
>tfw god will never guide you to something
>>
>>64203326
That was one of the weirdest twists for me. His sister gets murdered and the first thing he does is break into her voicemail? Also, how dumb was this bitch that two people were able to just guess her password so easily.
>>
Did anyone notice that the video that she recorded when she was saying those things she said that she loved her sisters and her mother and then pauses and says that the rest of the family too in a weird way. (no brother)

That fucking smirk while on stand from the ex...

The ex and the brother hack her phone, voicemails are erased but fuck it, it's all good.

Scott alibies Bobby and Bobby alibies Scott, nobody gives a fuck that the bus ladytestimony screws their timeline.

Scott says that it's "the best day ever" and "he got what it was coming for him" when Steve is considered guilty.
>>
>>64205071

Ex and friend give her aunt a camera and send her to search the area where magically the car is badly hidden.

Cop magically knows the license plate.

Another cop has access and finds the evidence in plain view when no one else saw it and searched for it for days.
>>
It's ok now. Anonymous supposed to send out call logs between Lenk and the guy that found the car
>>
>>64197774
This documentary was completely engrossing. Regardless how you feel about Steve
>>
Why release this documentary 10 years later? It seems like every major advancement in the case ended around 2011.
>>
>>64206012

Perhaps they where wainting for some advancements or something new.

Perhaps they were waiting until it would rally more people around it with all this police brutality and shit going on.
>>
The mental image of dumb old Steven Avery rummaging through all those boxes of his case file, alone in his prison cell, is pretty sad. If his lawyers are as invested in this as they seemed, why aren't they still fighting for him? Surely they don't need the money. As many times as they talked about true justice, it's pretty disappointing that they gave up as soon as the checks stopped coming. They seemed liked good guys who would fight for the right thing until the very end.
>>
File: 12238019635_7114127d60_b.jpg (242 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
12238019635_7114127d60_b.jpg
242 KB, 1024x684
>>64206012
I think the bigger question is why did they wait until the last episode to unleash this sexy bitch?
>>
>>64206566
I'm pretty sure they're still helping him a bit
>>
J U S T
>>
>>64200105
bird eyes and hawk nose
>>
File: 1428785770036.jpg (743 KB, 1126x1091) Image search: [Google]
1428785770036.jpg
743 KB, 1126x1091
>>64206875
>tfw gf dumped him because he was fat
>tfw no gf and fat again
>>
>>64198539

>DINDU NUFFIN
>>
He had a fucking CAR CRUSHER on his property and an incinerator. He had an appointment with the chick. Then raped and slit her throat in that trailer bedroom. But the room was crystal clear. The sheriff department found the key after all that.
>Just imagine what they would have done to him if he was black.
>>
>>64206875
Poor kid he could have a job changing tires if he had a real lawyer present during those interviews.
>>
>>64207098
He wouldn't even be around that are if he was black. They did it to him because he is poor and an undesirable in their agrarian culture. Stop race baiting.
>>
>>64206566
>>64206757
I'm pretty sure re-opening a case like that costs a lot of time and money just from the amount of paperwork, having to re-interview/find new witnesses, etc. Plus you might have to appeal multiple times. As nice as the thought is, I don't think it is feasible to keep two lawyers of that caliber working for you pro bono, even if there is lots of money to be made if they win the case.
>>
>>64207242
I think they probably had something to do with getting the kid set up with that chicago firm, and if his conviction is overturned on the federal level the natural next step is to redress steven's case.
>>
File: smiling elephant man.jpg (60 KB, 495x673) Image search: [Google]
smiling elephant man.jpg
60 KB, 495x673
>mfw Steven and Brendan get out in a few years and then get framed by Lenk and Colborn again

top kek desu
>>
>>64207484
I think steven will probably move before initiating another law suit.
>>
i came close to tearing up at those phone calls between brendan and his mother

>he just wanted to watch wrestlemania
>>
The series would have been about 50% worse without the accents.
>>
>>64201110
XXI
>>
What was that part about the police guy knowing the license plate before phoning it in? Seemed a big deal but I was only half watching it
>>
Did anyone else hate the absolute shit out of Len?

The dude was just there for attention and loved every minute of it.
>>
>>64208243
They were implying that he found the car off the road and moved it onto the avery property.
>>
>>64204088
or you know, the brother and ex boyfriend might have tortured her to retrieve her password because one of them probably already left some threats on her phone.. I don't know nothing seems so far fetch now, Steve deserved a mistrial, and WrestlemaniaKid shouldn't have been charged with anything.
>>
>guy literally confesses to police that he helped his uncle rape and murder girl
>hurr durr they dindu nuffin
>>
>>64208430
Wisconsin juror detected
>>
>>64206012
Maybe because every try for a new trial or an appeal had been shut down, and probably there's a chance now to get a new test to check the blood and could be presented as new discovered evidence? I don't know.. If he didn't really do it, I would off myself tbhh famm
>>
>>64208474
I had a girlfriend whose mom swore that her family back in Wisconsin were gang stalking her and trying to set her up so she would lose her incoherence.

I thought she was just a lunatic at the time but based on the spectacle they make out of the law that this series portrayed i'm not entirely certain anymore.

All I know is that wisconsin is the new deliverance-tier backwater of America I want nothing to do with. Rather mix in with the KKK than any freak from wisconsin.
>>
What episode does Brendan specifically mention Wrestlemania? I don't remember hearing that.

>I have a project do in 6th period

I cried
>>
>>64208430
yea i would like to see the full interrogation video. most biased part of the whole documentary. we have to assume they actually fed him that shit and/ or he made it up.
>>
>>64208563
During some phone call with his cunt mother.
>>
>>64208563
in a phone conversation with his mom
>>
>>64208607
I liked her.
>>
who else would have done it? how would steve not have noticed some huge ass fire near his house burning for hours?
>>
>>64197774
>Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

What did they mean by this, amerifats?
>>
>>64208669
Why? Her histrionic personality is half the reason that her son got sent up the river.
>>
>>64208588
Are you kidding, you still think that "confession" might have been the truth? It's so obvious Brendan was just guessing to make the interrogators happy so he could leave. He honestly thought they would let him leave if he told them what they wanted to hear.
>>
To me, it's pretty clear that the Avery's are a bunch of drunken scumbag hicks, but I don't think Steve killed her.

The documentary didn't mention the fact that Teresa Halbach was uncomfortable with going to the Avery residence due to his behavior, so Steve used an alias to get her back out there. It also didn't mention that he used to beat his wife and had past altercations with other women.

Having said that, it was probably Bobby and Scott. They both knew police hated Steve so they killed her and framed him. Both of their stories are inconsistent and their only alibi is each other.
>>
While the Search for Teresa Halbach was underway in November 2005, another series of events was beginning in Bonduel, Wisconsin.

A woman was moving from Bonduel, Wisconsin to Maribel. She had rented a house with the lease to start on 1 November, 2005. The house was on a property that included several outbuildings.

In Bonduel, her husband had exhibited bizarre behavior such as sleeping in their attic and sleeping in a fetal position.

She discovered that the labels had been cut from her clothing, and then her underwear was missing. Her husband denied any knowledge. During the week, he said he burned something at their new address and said it was a doll crib. There was a doll crib at the Maribel address, however, it was not burnt, however.

During the marriage, the citizen found that her husband had attempted to burn himself in the past. He also had previously burnt her clothing. He was diagnosed with personality disorder, narcissistic disorder, depressive disorder, and psychosis, but he refused to take medication.
>>
>>64208430
He changes his story multiple times depending on who he's talking to.

If he's talking to his mom, then he claims that none of that actually happened. If he's talking to the cops, he claims he murdered and raped this girl.

He might just be looking for an out. He doesn't even know what the word inconsistent means.He just wants to go to the bombfire and watch wrestlemania. Plus he has a project due in 6th hour.
>>
>>64208783

She found that on 31 October, 2005, he visited the Maribel area and had stopped at the rental before the lease began. He spoke of visiting an auto salvage yard. He commented that a woman wanted to take pictures of the rental property on 31 October while he was there, and he felt that the photographer was “stupid.”

During the week, she observed that her husband had scratches on his back and a cut finger that bled intermittently. She was beginning the move while working in Green Bay.

She found her underwear stuffed in an attic closet at the Bonduel home. She also noted a boombox along with cans of Cherry Pepsi Cola near the steps of the Maribel home. Her underwear disappeared again.

On the 5 of November, when they stopped for lunch in the Maribel area, the husband saw a missing person poster for Halbach and stated dogmatically, “She’s dead.”
>>
>Yeah?
>Yeah.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>64208829

The following evening, her husband’s behavior turned worse. He refused to allow her into the Maribel rental. The citizen contacted the Manitowoc County Sheriff’s department, and he was arrested on 6 November, 2005. He was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting an officer.

When she returned to the Bonduel home to continue the move, she checked the attic cupboard again for her missing underwear. Instead, she found a pair of yellow lace panties than were not hers. They were about her size and had stains consistent with menstruation. She placed the panties in a plastic bag to ask her husband about them.

About 10 November, 2005 she looked through the outbuildings in Maribel for her missing clothing. She found some of her clothing cut into pieces. She also discovered a can of lighter fluid with a bloody fingerprint.

Unbeknownst to the citizen, her husband had been placed in two separate psychiatric care facilities during his custody. He was released to an outside address in January, 2006. Court records show that address as Glen’s Bar and Grill in Manitowoc. The County did not notify the woman that her husband was free and in the community.
>>
>>64208839
Didn't wanna seem like a no good person over the phone.
>>
>>64208861

Between November and the end of the year, a few odd things happened. Two explicit adult magazines were placed on the property. Also, her dogs found relatively fresh bones somewhere on the property. She discarded the bones.

While attempting to distract the dogs from the bones, the citizen dropped her husband’s tool chest in one of the outbuildings. A masons’ hammer and a pair of surgical gloves fell from the chest. The hammer had visible dark red flecks.

In January, she noticed a person staring at her home from the gas station/truck stop across the road. She then discovered that her husband had been released as well as his address. When she parked in the parking lot of the bar and grill, he approached her car and insisted that she take him to the Maribel residence and began searching the house. During the search, he struck her. She called the Sheriff’s Department, and her husband was rearrested.

The new charges were burglary, intimidation of a witness, criminal trespass, resisting an officer, and bail jumping.

One night she noted a second floor balcony door was open. She entered the home and secured the door. After that she discovered an opened closet at the base of the stairs with a pair of women’s jeans, a top, and a pillowcase stained with red stains.
>>
>>64208896
>>64208861
>>64208829
>>64208783
Stop shit posting a no-source disinfo copypasta from some reddit thread.
>>
>>64208896

She contacted the sheriff’s department. When a deputy arrived, the citizen explained her findings and wondered if the clothing were connected with the Halbach case. She then discussed the other incidents with the deputy. The deputy stated that she believed the Halbach clothing had been recovered! She collected one magazine and the yellow panties.

If the Halbach clothing had been recovered, it was not information that was released at or after the trial of Steven Avery. If not, then the deputy was fabricating.

The citizen was contacted by Manitowoc County Detective Dennis Jacobs. Jacobs is the child sex investigator for Manitowoc County. He insisted that the panties were from a child despite the staining and size. He wanted the citizen to accuse her husband of pedophilia. He also volunteered that authorities had their suspect in the Halbach case.

She told Detective Jacobs of the cut clothing and a previous incident when her husband had burnt her clothing. His response was that was not a crime.

The woman left Wisconsin for a job in Oregon. On 2 March, 2006 the Manitowoc County prosecutor dismissed the charges of burglary and intimidation against the husband. Charges of disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, and bail jumping were also dismissed. He pleaded no contest to the two resisting officer charges and was sentenced to time served.
>>
>>64208952

She believes that the victim services office in Manitowoc County provided her husband with her new address. He was at her door soon after his release.

She considered the events of the week of 31 October, 2005, and her husband’s behaviors and injuries. The citizen believes that there may be a connection with the Halbach disappearance. When she asked her husband about any possible connection, he simply laughed and said no one would believe her if she reported her suspicions.

But, she had developed a distrust of Manitowoc County law enforcement. Her husband was probably correct that the Wisconsin authorities could not accept the concept that someone else did the crime.

by Brian McCorkle
posted on 23 June, 2009 at 20:17 pm
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x400
>my head hurts
>why do these guys keep asking me about my smelly uncle?
>I wish I was at home watching Triple-H chokeslam the Rock right now
>I hope I can get back to school in time for 6th period, I don't want to lose points on my project
>my head hurts
>>
>>64208931
It's from this old blog post http://www.convolutedbrian.com/an-alternative.html
>>
>>64209213
Yeah and its disinfo with no source existing anywhere else.
>>
>>64208783
>>64208829
>>64208861
>>64208896
>>64208952
>>64208979

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtRecordEvents.do;jsessionid=A71F2FFCF1F9F83747898D0F42F60BCE.render6?caseNo=2006CF000026&countyNo=36&cacheId=3D7945A7C5CD17B33DF14A0FABE935C6&recordCount=4&offset=0&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC
>>
>>64198694
Actually liberals are the ones that trust the huge police state, you absolutely retarded waste of carbon.
>>
Len gets too much hate. He was a public defender who works with the prosecution all the time. If Brendan made a plea deal he would have been out by now. Len probably cut a deal where Brendan would talk to them alone and build a case against Steven and in exchange they will go light on Brendan.
>>
>>64209272

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Avery's+Auto+Salvage,+Avery+Road,+Two+Rivers,+WI/9414+Co+Rd+Z,+Maribel,+WI+54227/@44.2677848,-87.7660324,7202m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x88032f8641fb3e73:0xb85fa553298bb0bf!2m2!1d-87.6925129!2d44.253025!1m5!1m1!1s0x8803239165de8f1b:0xbbb8f9769220fe73!2m2!1d-87.789536!2d44.27817
>>
>its a "state defender is a useless shyster" episode
>>
>>64208711
She's the only reason her son was able to get rid of his prosecuting-defense attorney
>>
>>64210108
lol the only reason he had the guy to begin with was because she didn't jump to her son's defense and vacillated between publicly supporting the prosecution's version of the crime where her son was instrumental in the murder and angrily cajoling her retarded son for confessing to things he didn't do, even when he explicitly tells her that he did it because he is too stupid not to.

She got on television immediately after his arrest and made the claim that steven made her son commit the 'disgusting' murder. You have to be a 100 percent genetic dead-end of a mother to do something like that when its your son's future on the line.
>>
File: 1368157416118.png (116 KB, 271x310) Image search: [Google]
1368157416118.png
116 KB, 271x310
>>64210192
>she didn't even know what "inconsistent" meant
>>
>>64210342
Literally more of an incoherent retard than her son.
>>
>>64208745
I think I missed that declaration of bobby scott and the bus driver, can someone tell me which episode is it in?
>>
>>64210758
6 or 7 I think

The bus driver litteraly proves their allibis to be bullshit and they just sweep it under the rug
>>
>>64210930
thanks anon
>>
>>64210192
I probably would've reacted the same way though. If the cops told me my kid confessed to some horrible crime my first thought wouldn't be "You motherfuckers are corrupt liars," that would be histrionic to me. I would totally believe them but then whatever my kid told me, I'd believe that too, and moreso. I think you're just not taking into account that people DO want to trust the police, despite what the media tells us.

There's no way this poor lady wasn't torn up inside between the cops and her son, between Steven and whatever her husband was telling her. I'm surprised she managed not to lose her shit until the verdict came in.
>>
>>64211068
>>64210930

End of ep. 6 @ 52 minutes
>>
>>64211092
>trusting the police
>over the preservation of your son

That is weak as fuck instincts my dude, and her weakness is what blew the avery's case up. Her validation of the narrative incriminating her son and steven is what enabled the media campaign against them to appear sincere.

She was disowned by her family for good reason.
>>
>>64198962
>be a leftist
>abortions arent murder, babies cant even vote XDD
>steve avery deserves death for an evidence-less "murder"
>>
>>64198900
Ok...im not a crime scene specialist or anything, but how can you say steven a. murdered her when there wasnt A SINGLE DROP OF THE VICTIMS BLOOD IN THE ENTIRE CRIME SCENE

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No shit though, there are methods commonly available to L.E. (luminol) that literally highlights any trace of DNA in an area. Luminol can show a single drop of blood on a surface YEARS after the initial exposure....

Yet there hasnt been a drop of the victims blood found to date
>>
>>64199124
tl;dr

literallly
>>
>>64197774
lohs
>>
>>64211664
He probably wrapped her up with carpet or plastic and brought her to his room. Afterwards he got rid of all his bed linen where the dna would be located.
>>
>>64211285
What else could she do when her son said he did it? She had to say that what she did, which was that Steven was the mastermind and her son was just roped in by him. She was trying to defend her son but she didn't know it was the police she had to be worried about. The only people that think like that are criminals and black people.
>>
>>64211893
Not go on television and profess her son's guilt? In what world is that a natural reaction? Even if he did it, he still needs a defense, and if we pretend for a minute you don't have to be a brain-dead retard to believe for a second that Brendan did anything, a public proclamation of his guilt does not do him any favors. Black people are not the only people who mistrust the police, because the entire rest of her family stood by steven's claims of innocence and were more than capable of perceiving attempted manipulation by the police.

I don't know why you feel the need to rationalize her behavior, but its clear that she was the weak link in the family chain.
>>
>actually giving the bitch who lied to put you in jail for a rape you didn't commit the satisfaction of forgiving her

http://theforgivenessproject.com/stories/penny-beernsten-usa/

Fuck that shit, Disgusting bitch should get a right hook to the face.
>>
>>64212235
Welcome to politics friend
>>
>>64212036
Steven maintained his innocence the whole time, Brendan "confessed" his own guilt. If you're going to believe everything your kid says, why wouldn't you believe that if it's the first thing you hear?
>>
>>64211868
even so it would be extremely difficult to hide all that evidence. A single hair can incriminate you.

Assuming Brendans story was true, it would be next to impossible to remove all the evidence. His house was really messy, there would be evidence somewhere, yet there was absolutely none. Also why would you go burn the body in a gravel pit and then go ahead and burn it in your own fire pit?

In my opinion he was framed. More than likely by Scott and Bobby. They lived right next door, they had a history of physical and sexual violence, they had access to the car yard, their alibis didn't add up, they knew when Steven wouldn't be home so they could plant shit, they knew his past with the police and how easy it would be to frame him. The day Steve got is sentence didn't Scott say "This is the best day ever" or something along those lines? Yeah, cause he got away with murder tbqh familia
>>
>>64212358
First thing she hears is that they got to his head.

She is really indefensible bruh
>>
How did the whole investigation not get thrown out when they discovered it was Lenk and Colburn that found the key?
>>
>>64212235

she was genuinely mistaken, not her fault practices in 1985 were shitty
>>
>>64211868
Except his room was supposedly where the murder happened.

So yeah. There wasnt a single bit of her DNA (hair or blood) anywhere in his house. The same house where he raped her, beat her, slit her throat, and blew her brains out with a gun.

Despite ALL OF THAT there hasnt been a single bit of DNA found.

You can leave DNA on a surface just by touching it with your pinky finger....but after kidnapping, raping, assaulting, slitting her throat, and shooting her in the head there isnt a single drop of her DNA in his house.
>>
>>64208675

It means that Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes.
>>
>>64212444
Step back from the documentary a second and realize that she didn't just see that sham of a confession. All she knows is that he's confessed.
>>
>>64212578
I'm making a point about maternal instincts, it has nothing to do with the documentary. You shouldn't need to see a manipulative interrogation to stand by your son's innocence in public.
>>
>>64199124
btfo
>>
>>64212652
The son isn't saying he's innocent though. That's the whole reason he ended up in the mess!
>>
>>64212770
I don't believe you are a real poster anymore.
>>
>>64208430

Oh hai officer Lenk
>>
>>64211868
How. He's a fucking retard. Are you telling me that two retards would have the for thought during a crime of passion to transfer a body several times wrapped in plastic or a carpet without leaving any evidence or trace dna?

And on top of this, the would then be able to scrub the house completely of any of Brendans dna. But they were smart enough not to hide bones 3 feet from Steves window? Or to crush the car in a car crusher?
>>
So american judicial system is like thus?
>>
>>64212872
Yeah. Can't have a global empire and due process of law at the same time. Don't work like that.
>>
>>64212446
How did they not get a retrial when they discovered that the Wrestlemania Kid's lawyer was fucking working with the Prosecution?
>>
>>64208430
actually admitting is nothing. in first world countries you need to prove yourself when you admit something

idk about america tho
>>
>>64212795
I think you just have mommy issues if she's the one person you're bashing when the step dad and the brother are the ones whose testimonies actually helped the prosecution.
>>
>>64212795
I believe you have mommy issues if she's the one you're bashing when his brother and step dad are the one's giving damning testimony in court.
>>
File: Uglycry.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Uglycry.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>64200105
>tfw no buddy lawyer movie franchise ala "Lethal Weapon" featuring these two
>>
>>64212872

It's what happens when mongoloids don't listen to their lawyers or utilize their services.

>The person in custody must, prior to interrogation, be clearly informed that he has the right to remain silent, and that anything he says will be used against him in court; he must be clearly informed that he has the right to consult with a lawyer and to have the lawyer with him during interrogation, and that, if he is indigent, a lawyer will be appointed to represent him.[4]

>If the individual indicates in any manner, at any time prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease... If the individual states that he wants an attorney, the interrogation must cease until an attorney is present. At that time, the individual must have an opportunity to confer with the attorney and to have him present during any subsequent questioning.

There are robust constitutional protections in place to protect us against intimidation and incompetence.
>>
>>64211868
PROBABLY.

YEAH PROBABLY CAT FUCKED A DIG AND TORTOISE WAS BORN

PROBABLY
>>
File: persona manager 9000.png (56 KB, 1820x335) Image search: [Google]
persona manager 9000.png
56 KB, 1820x335
>>64212985
>>64213136
lmao
>>
>>64212985
>>64213136
What the hell? Why did that first post take forever to show up?
>>
>>64213175
How can you use the protections against incompetence when you don't know what the word incompetence means?
>>
File: 1409003721324.png (562 KB, 793x688) Image search: [Google]
1409003721324.png
562 KB, 793x688
>>64199145

>ampersand use

Fucking plebs.
>>
>>64199145

Do thy try to greentext in the middle of the form? Fucking memers.
>>
>>64212872
Its the best judicial system in the world. What country are you from? I bet you don't even have the option to appeal like we do here, or even have lawyers who care so much about case that they are still legally trying to fight for their clients rights 10 years after the case.
>>
File: usa.gif (996 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
usa.gif
996 KB, 500x310
>>64213691
in most countries the lawyer wouldn't have to fight 10 years later because you'd never get convicted without evidence like in Ameriland
>best judicial system
>been locked up for 10 years with 0 forensic evidence linking you to the crime
>all circumstantial evidence
>'murica
>>
http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/29326359.html

Perhaps more to the point for Avery, the panel(jurors) selected Friday includes a man whose son works for the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department and a man whose wife works for the Manitowoc County clerk of courts office.
>>
>>64213878
You have definitely been rused my friend
>>
>>64206875
>That phone conversation with his mom about making sure she tapes Wrestlemania.

;_;
>>
>>64213264

There are standards of competency that must be met to stand trial.

>Although the statutes addressing competency vary from state to state in the United States, the two elements outlined in the Dusky v. United States decision are held in common: The defendant must understand the charges against him and must have the ability to aid his attorney in his own defense,[1][3] although see Felthous (2011), who argues that many state statutes—and the federal statute—do not incorporate the rationality standard enunciated in Dusky).[4]

I haven't watched the film, but it seems like relief can be easily garnered through a writ of habeas corpus. I don't get the controversy. There seem to have been clear violations of federal case law.
>>
>>64213175
unless you can afford an expensive lawyer a public defender isn't gonna do shit for you. they practically work for the state/police/prosecution. as this documentary proved.
>>
>>64208713
my point is that it could have been the truth. there is very little footage of it. What they did show, was brief and did not include where he goes into graphic details.

im of course not referring to where his dipshit lawyer tries to get him to admit it to help with the plea deal- which in hindsight, would have definitely been the best option for him.
>>
File: fhcgfv.png (963 KB, 1435x987) Image search: [Google]
fhcgfv.png
963 KB, 1435x987
Anyone else think Kayla is extremely cute and sweet?

I felt so bad for her but it reminded me of how much someone's demeanor can make them attractive/likable.

Maybe I'm just too used to seeing girls act like snotty, arrogant, self-absorbed cunts
>>
>>64216490
She seemed about as retarded as Brendan actually.
>>
>>64212036
You lack empathy.
>>
>>64216691
I guess shitty mothers don't exist, or if they do you can't label them for it and explain why you did without being a psychopath.
>>
>>64197774
>two
No way. Maybe one
>>
>>64200216
>trusting a man with this voice
you just know he was bullied and called gay so the whole DA power thing gives him a huge boner.
>>
The accents the people in this thing have are pretty cool
>>
>>64216715
I'm not saying they don't exist, just that she didn't come off as one. How hard is it to realize that she was in a terrible position where everyone including her son was telling her he was guilty?
>>
>>64203080
The bigest fuckung dope in the whole thing. At least Steve and Brendan know they are victims.

This sucker is used by the state and he doesnt even realize it.
>>
>>64198539
Bait.
>>
>>64216831
I have already explained my thoughts on that bit of responsibility displacement. I am a psychopath because you personally disagree with my assessment of this woman? Be honest now, are you a grill?
>>
Green Bay resident here, I live 20 minutes away from Brenden Dempsey's prinson AMA.

I'm thinking of driving down to Manitowac and putting some Planters peanuts on the lawn of Officer Lenk's house
>>
>>64202710
I dont think he said anything in the whole series but i saw him every time
>>
>>64202160
>>64202320
Hot reporter was the one who looked like a chubby Laura Fraser.
>>
Nope
>>
>>64199145
>Don't you want to do the right thing? What would your mom say if we called her and told her you were lying.

>but I didn't do nothing

>now now, stop lying
>>
>>64199145
Now draw Teresa being tied up. Now draw Teresa eating a murder bagel.
>>
>>64216885
I said you have mommy issues and you take it to psychopath territory for some reason. You tell me, are you wearing her clothes right now?
>>
>>64199145

when will he stop beating his wife?
>>
>>64199145
If someone put this shit in front of me, I would request to see the information they somehow obtained, plead the fifth, or both.
>>
>>64216987
lol, that isn't a 'no'. Enjoy the rest of your evening m'lady.
>>
I'm still pissed that a retard is in jail for something he didn't do
>>
>>64204088
>ex boyfriend "guesses" a user name
thats not how it works he knew her log in information and was listening to her voice mails. How he would know she would be going to Avery's. How he deleted his own angry voice mails from her phone because he was phone stalking her like the co worker said. Why he gave a camera to only one person when he conducted the search and it was the lady going to averys property. I think the police planted the RAV4 there and he figured it out after he searched where he had dumped the car in the first place.
>>
File: 1435292167669.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1435292167669.gif
848 KB, 665x662
How bout the fucking BLOOD VIAL THAT WAS TAMPERED WITH. HOW DOES THAT CAUSE RED FLAGS
>>
>>64200105
Those guys probably could have won if it wasn't for the fucking faggots in Wisconsin.

>>64200216
Fuck that cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 750x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 750x648
based kratzie
>>
>>64217140
Because there was no EDTA in the blood anon! Not mentioning the fact that even the FBI isnt advanced enough or has good enough equipment to have a Yes-No EDTA test with no chance of false negatives when we couldnt even test a pube to get Avery out the first time until 12 years ago. Also not mentioning that the Sheriff is loving this EDTA test but wont admit he falsely convicted Avery the first time because he doesnt believe the pube test.
>>
>>64200404
I doubt it. More like they're in disbelief that people that sat in the jury are that retarded but are among everybody else. Also they said if you think about the justice system too much you'd go nuts.

Death by suicide when?
>>
>>64202881
That's cause he was accused of rape and murder. If that never happened they probably would have had to give him the money
>>
>>64217011
I honestly thought Kachinsky hired the investigator to test manipulation in Brendan and get him to tell fifty different stories. I cant believe youd make your own client do this when hes protesting innocence.
>>
>>64203080
He was shady af
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 750x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 750x497
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1350427354502.png (226 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1350427354502.png
226 KB, 500x375
>>64216892
>Brenden Dempsey's prinson

are you Brendon Dassey? If you are, write your first name inside the box if you are very sorry for what you did.
>>
>>64217471
Are you feeling it now, Mr. Kratz?
>>
Do you think this series will open the case again and possibly freeing them?
>>
>>64203199

She's fine. I believe she never had any intention of putting the wrong man in jail. She begged Steve for forgiveness afterwards. Steve was only bitter towards law enforcement. She said the day she found out it was the wrong guy was worse than when she was almost beaten and raped to death. Funny thing is after Steve had been sent to jail the first time she was so mad about what happened to her on that beach that she spoke to prisoners about what their actions are doing to the victims regularly. A week after Steve was found to be innocent she was set to speak infront of Gregory Allen, among others just a week after, not knowing he was the one who tried to kill her.
>>
>>64203080

Editing. Notice that he only pops up on camera to say eg "Well Dassey confessed" after we've seen lengthy amounts of footage showing how lol the actual confession was.

It's standard documentary heightened reality. There have to be villains.

In reality, he's a guy whose sister got murdered, who was told by the cops "We found her car on this shady guy's property and oh hey I guess some of her bones, too" and then a few months later, the shady guy's nephew confesses - to having raped her, no less - like, no shit he's not going to be able to maintain objectivity and detachment.

I wonder whether, in time, he might make a useful convert to the campaign for Dassey's release. That sort of thing isn't unknown, see for instance the West Memphis Three.
>>
>>64208430
Bruh he was a retard
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 470x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 470x483
>its a Kratz being a fucking cunt episode
>>
I'm from Green Bay and remember this shit back in the day. I must have been in sixth or seventh grade at the time. It was a huge thing here. Murders and rape happen here just like anywhere else - what made this so horrific was Brenden's whole testimony on tying her down, slitting her throat, hearing screams, begging for mercy... Everything escalated from a simple murder to this twisted and insane homicide. That's not to say that a regular old getting stabbed or shot murder isn't bad - it's just that those kind of stories don't make headlines and aren't as shocking as this one.

I remember after Brenden's "confessions" it being everywhere over the news. My parents talked about it, neighbors talked about. Looking back, the lawyer's for Avery really weren't lying when they said that the public already made up their mind about Steven. It was everywhere, you couldn't escape it. I just remember hearing the main details back in the day: the blood in the car, the burnt bones, the sexual assault, the car being in his lot. Watching this documentary really opened my eyes into just how deep all of this goes. I first heard about this documentary a few days ago at Christmas. My whole family was talking about it, and how it was changing some of their minds. I've talked to some of my friends who remember the trial at the time, and they think I'm crazy for suggesting that Steve might not have done it.

It's nuts how the media can take a story and spin it so much. I know full well that Making a Murderer is biased toward's Steve, but I don't mind. This is really the first time we've heard his side publicly.
>>
>>64217513
Lol typing on Linux and I haven't enabled any autocorrect yet. I'd drive down to the east side and take a pic for you guys of the jailhouse but we're experiencing a very big snowstorm right now.
>>
>>64217798
>It's nuts how the media can take a story and spin it so much.
It was amazing how AP spun "he's not a very bright kid" as a threat, when it was just Steven responding casually to a question.
>>
>>64217798
Its a good soft redpill, but you should realize that this shit extends beyond your county. This kind of propaganda is being wielded on a global scale.

The feds stepping in to facilitate a false conviction is a good indication of what the government's priorities are on all levels.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>64197774
..... Yeah?
>>
>>64217655

The retard or retard's family just needs to petition for writ of habeas corpus on the ground that he is incompetent and was inadequately represented in light of this fact.
>>
>>64217917
Hopefully season 2 will show another slimy ass case in another county. The production behind Making a Murderer is fantastic. These guys really know how to build suspense and expose government officials.
>>
>>64217339
But again the fact that is was messed with should be fucking shady as fuck
>>
>>64217910
That's what really convinced me that the press was out to make a story. Like he literally says, we'll he's not so smart. And they played him like a fiddle.
>>
>>64218013
They did, didn't you watch the doc?
>>
>>64218013
I think that's already happening.
>>
>>64218124
>>64218128

I just started watching. On ep. 4.
>>
Is this gonna be Paradise Lost 2.0? In terms of the aftermath. Or do you think he is gonna remain locked up?
>>
>>64217798
Same guy here, quick side tangent. Not sure if this is bullshit or not but my uncle works with a guy who claims to know a lot of the Avery family. My uncle works in auto so it's not too unreasonable to believe it. Aparently the entire family is literred with inbreeding. No memeing. And though I'm sure most of you already guessed, I can confirm that just about everyone in the Avery household has had sex with a cousin or two. Aparently Steve was always the smartest guy in the bloodline, and his IQ was 70.

THAT'S NOT TO SAY HE KILLED HER. Just that the whole family is in fact biologically retarded and this is why they all look like they may be in possession of another chromosome.
>>
>>64218186
Just so you know, Episode 6 is boring af. Don't let it be a roadblock in you finishing the series.
>>
>mfw amerifats trials on murder cases consist of watching tv shows
KEK you can't make this shit up
>OK your Honor I'd like for us to watch Episode 9 now
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.