[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bone Tomahawk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 260x384
Why were the injuns in this movie so fucking crazy? Why couldn't they talk?
>>
They weren't Indians. They were troglodytes.
>>
>>64196822
>Why couldn't they talk?
Because they put some whistle tube on their throat when they are young
>Why were the injuns in this movie so fucking crazy?
That's their culture and you have to respect it you racist
>>
they weren't injuns, they were some weird cave people that don't speak a language or anything
>>
>>64197178
>>64197195
>>64197247

that's a /thread right there OP. The actual indian expert 20 minutes in explains it to everyone including the audience
>>
>isolated inbreeds who rape and eat their own mothers
sounds like your average injuns to me
>>
Is this worth checking out for Based Kurt?
>>
>>64197361
How did the tribe survive? There were only two women
>>
>>64197831
It's a great movie, one of my favorites of 2015
>>
>>64197831
No, it sucked. Couldn't decide whether to be The Searchers or The Hills Have Eyes
>>
>>64198109
There were a lot of injun tribes during the time the film is set that had been reduced to a few dozen individuals with a lopsided gender ratio, mostly due to diseases like smallpox.
>>
>>64198854
I didn't know that, very interesting

I would have thought there'd be more women than men, cons dieting it was probably more likely for men to be killed
>>
One of the best movies of 2015.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.