[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Disney shits on your whole life >/tv/ autists are butthurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: infinitymoney.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
infinitymoney.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
>Disney shits on your whole life
>/tv/ autists are butthurt at the success of the best Star Wars movie since Empire Strikes Back
>"hurrrr durrrr capeshit" when most Marvel movies are better than the shit you guys watch
>Lucasfilm and Marvel will make Disney a projected profit of $25.8 billion by 2020
>mfw I own multiple stocks of Disney now that the price has dropped temporarily

Kill yourselves. Also general thread about Infinity War theories for the MCU as well Episodes 8 and 9 theories for Star Wars (two of the most successful film franchises in history
>>
>>64192718
Oh just a reminder of how good the reviews are for Episode 7, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Antman, Winter Soldier, Iron Man, and soon to be Civil War
>>
>>64192718
>Two big capeshit hate threads
Keep it to one hothead or just go back to reddit from once you came
>>
>>64192796
Being this retarded. OP is kinda right with this one. /tv/ is filled with trolls and autists thinking their opinion matters when it comes to Star Wars and superhero movies, yet not only do they get universal acclaim most of the time, they also rake in large sums of cash. You think anyone gives a shit about this stupid ass board saying something like "capeshit" and "Mary Sue." lel the best option is accept your shame and commit seppuku
>>
File: mahnigga.jpg (45 KB, 352x329) Image search: [Google]
mahnigga.jpg
45 KB, 352x329
>>64192718
>>
Just admit it you fucking faggot losers, there's nothing you can say about this
>ledditor and proud of it
>>
>>64192718
>when most Marvel movies are better than the shit you guys watch
is this facetious

there's like 3 marvel movies that aren't completely shit
>>
>>64193189
People shit on Marvel all the time when A.) not one Marvel film flopped and B.) The worst ones (Iron Man 2 and 3, Thor and Thor 2) were mediocre but not complete garbage. Numbers and reviews: can't argue with the facts
>>
>>64193307
bait or just stupid?
>>
>>64193338
obviously b8 m8
>>
>>64192718
Those movies aren't actual garbage, /tv/ just likes to talk about pretentious, poorly made "films" ("not cinema") and rank them as GOAT. With that being said, you must be new here
>>
>>64192718
those movies are SHIT
>>
>>64192718
All I know is that I own the Infinity Wars comics. They hang on my wall actually, and there value will likely dramatically increase after the movies drop.

I'll sell them off eventually because the comics are fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.