[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will you watch this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 623578.jpg (63 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
623578.jpg
63 KB, 600x594
will you watch this?
>>
>MTV
no
>>
for crixus
>>
Yes. The first adult novel I ever read was The Sword of Shannara in 1991 when I was in the second grade. I remember still that it had 726 pages and it took me a committed two weeks to finish. After that, I amassed all his collected works and became a lifelong fan.

The show is supposed to have been done with his creative control, and since it's his life's work and Elfstones could be argued as the pinnacle achievement of said work, I have no doubt that this is going to be top-notch.
>>
File: 1449337904055.jpg (64 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449337904055.jpg
64 KB, 800x800
>MTV
>>
>>64193130
Yeah, that's how people felt about HBO and later AMC when they started to break new ground too.
>>
>>64192970
>adult novel
>>
>>64192690
his knight of the word series is far superior to shannara. im glad mtv didnt make that a show
>>
>>64193212
I was a kid and it was the late 80's / early 90's. I read the Hardy Boys, Bruce Coville's and Gary Paulsen. Terry Brooks was "adult" to me.
>>
>>64192970
i read it in the late 90s after i read LotR, it wasn't as good as LotR but a good enough copy, so i'm looking forward to it too
>>
I read the book, it was OK. I'll watch this because I watch pretty much every high quality thing that has swords and magic and shit.
>>
>>64192690
Sure. MTV sucks but I like the books.
>>
nigga i'll watch about anything that's a fantasy book adaptation at this point
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.