[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once the new trilogy is over, what if Disney decides to remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: mesa-cumming.jpg (33 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
mesa-cumming.jpg
33 KB, 620x368
Once the new trilogy is over, what if Disney decides to remake the prequels? Would anyone be opposed to this idea?
>>
File: 1450782867273.jpg (279 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
1450782867273.jpg
279 KB, 900x695
>>64189820

No I would not.

Kylo was how Anakin should have been towards the end of Episode III.
>>
File: darth darth binks.jpg (58 KB, 432x594) Image search: [Google]
darth darth binks.jpg
58 KB, 432x594
as long as we get the true Jar Jar that Lucas had planned before he chickened out
>>
>>64189820

Only if Ian Mcdiarmid's still around to reprise his role as Sheev once again.
>>
Yes. Thats just as bad as all the esits george has made over the years.

After the new trilogy is over i hooe there is an epsiode 10 to end the main line series. and woyld prefer just anthology entries after that. So many characters to explore and explain in the star wars universe.
>>
>>64189904

Are you threatening me master shitposter?
>>
>>64189820
We can dream
Just imagine the millenial butthurt
Their heads would explode
>>
>>64189820
Lucas actually had the balls to show heads roll...
In TFA, they just saber to death computer consoles... fuck disney.
>>
>>64189820
Sure, I don't mind. Considering they're remaking the OT right now, they might as well remake the prequels too.
>>
>>64189820
They will probably do it when they are out of ideas.
I bet they will even redo the original trilogy in the next twenty years.
>>
That would be too disrespectful to George Lucas. Maybe after he dies.
>>
>>64189820
No id love if they did
>No jar jar
>Practical effects to the max
>Puppet yoda
>no child anakin

Sheev should stay the same except he should be apart of the jedi or the head and turn out to be sith.
>Yoda be more of a side character in the jedi council, if there is one, who knows what to do or is right but is ignored cause he is to old
>Anakin turns to the dark side at the end of the second movie, sheev spares him and makes him his appreantice
>Anakin accidentally kill padme and belives that it was her fault.
>Sith anakin acts more like vader where he is in control and knows what hes doing
>>
Only if jake loyd played anakin for all episodes
>>
>>64190043
>Sheev should stay the same except he should be apart of the jedi or the head and turn out to be sith.

gross 2bh, Sheev's perfect as is.
>>
They managed to make a Star Wars flick worse than Lucas', but without any meme value.
I think it would be even worse than what we already have, but since Disney will spend hundreds of millions advertising it would be commercially successful.
>>
>>64190152
dont worry anon, we've still got 2 more movies and remember nothing came from phantom menace
at least we were gifted with TR-8R from TFA
>>
Nah.
Would like to see them finish the Clone Wars series though. Beyond that, they should just leave them alone and focus on expanding the OT and the future of Star Wars/the Old Republic past. Prequels were an embarrassment, but the world building and the general idea was good enough to spawn superior related media, some of which I'd argue is some of the best that Star Wars has ever seen.
>>
>>64190152
>They managed to make a Star Wars flick worse than Lucas
nah
The production value alone makes it a 5/10 and thats already 10 times better than the prequels
>>
>>64189820
only if they remake the OT too
>>
>>64189820

Nothing could save Episode I.
>>
Oh, come on, Episode 1 was just fine
>>
>>64191831
I want this meme to stop
>>
>>64189820
if they want to do it they better do it fast while Ian McDiarmid is still alive.
>>
File: Sheev Palpatine spin.jpg (124 KB, 1428x679) Image search: [Google]
Sheev Palpatine spin.jpg
124 KB, 1428x679
>>64189820

The Prequels may not be the best movies; but they had something that JJ Wars didn't - the heart, they had heart.
>>
>>64189820

I would find it morally reprehensible to be honest. Let the prequels stay, good or bad. The entire Saga at it is is George's vision and it should stay that way for better or for worse.
>>
Be pretty damned awesome if they took one of the more tolerable fan edits, redubbed some of the terrible delivery, and replaced all the cgi with puppets, models, and matte paintings
>>
>>64193867

>implying the CGI space battles weren't good
>>
>>64193969
>implying it wasn't a giant mess with every inch of the screen filled with explosions and ships
>>
I guess im the only one that wants Jar Jar to be in prequel remakes
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.