[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did I ever tell you I watched your mother die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: r2d242.jpg (127 KB, 536x472) Image search: [Google]
r2d242.jpg
127 KB, 536x472
>Luke, did I ever tell you I watched your mother die?
>>
>Luke did i ever tell you that i saw your father go from a brat child to a cunt teenager, murder children, chock your pregnant mother, and gain the low ground

He was a good friend
>>
>Luke, did I ever tell you Yoda has a thing for blond boys?
>>
>beep boop beep luke did I ever tell you I knew yoda personally during the clone wars. In fact I once came to this very planet with him beep boop
>>
File: 78546512365123.png (254 KB, 954x407) Image search: [Google]
78546512365123.png
254 KB, 954x407
>Luke, did I ever tell you why I let you grow to adulthood on a farm, and didn't train you as a Jedi from an early age while I was still in my prime, or hide you on Dagobah to train with Yoda? Because I can't bloody remember.
>You probably could've taken on Vader and the empire earlier, and saved a lot of time and lives in the process.
>tfw I did kind of a shit job with both my padawans
>>
Yoda, do you remember when I could fly?
>>
He got his memory wiped you fool
>>
File: 1437790305918.jpg (69 KB, 836x549) Image search: [Google]
1437790305918.jpg
69 KB, 836x549
>Luke, know Chewbacca do you? Tell you we were allies on Kashyyk during the clone wars did he?
>a good friend he was
>>
>>64189730
Only C3PO got his memory wiped. R2 knew everything all along (for example: Luke's dad) and didn't say a word because he's based as fuck.
>>
File: LarsGarage.png (2 MB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
LarsGarage.png
2 MB, 1918x816
>C-3po, did I ever tell you Darth Vader built you as a kid and that we watched him win a deadly podracing race as a 10 year old? You lived with his mother and new husband in this very house for 9 years before Luke's parents pretty much stole you from them and brought us to a planet where you got decapitated by a conveyor belt and turned into a droid soldier for a short while.
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about that time me, Yoda, Obi-wan and C-3po were all present at you and Leia's birth?
>>
>>64189642
>yfw Obi-Wan is the reason behind literally everything going wrong in the SW universe
>>
>>64191580
Now it's the new Ben responsible for all the problems in TFA. Everything rhymes.
>>
File: george-lucas.jpg (13 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
13 KB, 214x317
>>64191580
Oh fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.