[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything better than popping open a fresh bag of hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: wings.jpg (28 KB, 459x337) Image search: [Google]
wings.jpg
28 KB, 459x337
Is there anything better than popping open a fresh bag of hot wings and enjoying a movie at the theater?

Post your favorite foods to take to the movies ITT.
>>
>hurr me crablegs ahahahaha

You guys never tire of this shit.
>>
I prefer a bucket of crab legs.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 614x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 614x409
I enjoy a nice cozy shepherds pie
>>
File: steak-and-eggs.jpg (41 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
steak-and-eggs.jpg
41 KB, 550x412
hard part is sneaking in the silverware and glassware to go with it
>>
I usually sneak in some steamed rice, seaweed, and a thatch roller so I have something to do while I wait through the trailers.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 621x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 621x450
Does anyone else sneak their fav hobby in with them? Pic related
>>
File: nachospopcornos.jpg (44 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
nachospopcornos.jpg
44 KB, 720x478
I always just get a big bucket of nachos popcornos at the concession.
>>
File: 21kjBwsxmaL.jpg (7 KB, 233x233) Image search: [Google]
21kjBwsxmaL.jpg
7 KB, 233x233
>>64189069
Couldn't get through a movie without it
>>
>2015
>not being vegetarian
Smh
>>
>>64188872
>>64188876

lol everytime
>>
>>64189069

my hobby is doing jigsaws, so I just put my crab shells back together after I have finished eating them.
>>
File: 1451197787024.jpg (325 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451197787024.jpg
325 KB, 1024x768
>>64189189
>>
Because its Christmas I usually cook everything with my slow cooker.
Is there a Cinema in the Manchester area that provides a power supply?
>>
>>64189189
kill yourself my man
>>
File: corninacup.jpg (58 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
corninacup.jpg
58 KB, 398x500
>>
>>64188831
>Is there anything better than popping open a fresh bag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q
>>
>did not come to /tv/ for some weeks due to SW-overload.
> suddenly dank hilarious memes appear in abundance

The /tv/ memes move fast
>>
>>64188831
>>>/mlp/
>>
Do American cinema seats have a toilet in them so the fat lazy cunts can have a shit while they eat shit and watch shit?
>>
how do you guys avoid the cinema falcons from just taking off with your food? last time I had to swat them away with my remaining crab legs.
>>
>>64191532
No, but there is a hole in the seat and you slide the empty popcorn bucket underneath the seat under the hole. It's sort of like a chamber pot but without a lid. If it's especially stinky, some people pour their soda in the bucket to cover it, but most people aren't that embarrassed about it. Besides, why waste a $20 64 fl oz small soda for a few hours anyway. It just makes more work for the bucket boy and they usually expect a tip. Most of us figure that we might as well finish drinking our soda instead. It's not like a German is going to pull the bucket out from behind you and inspect your work as a gesture of goodwill and health as fellow countrymen.
>>
Nothing worse than fat selfish cunts who cant go 90 minutes without shoving their fat fucking faces full of noisy/smelly food.

Kill yourselves.
>>
File: oysters-for-hair-loss.jpg (829 KB, 1200x837) Image search: [Google]
oysters-for-hair-loss.jpg
829 KB, 1200x837
>>64188831
any form of seafood really, although crab legs are a bit of a cliché these days. Most plebeians dislike oysters too so nobody steals them when I put them on my seat to reserve it while I use the showers.

>>64191778
I keep a couple of mice in my pocket to give to them, it usually keeps them satisfied.
>>
>>64188831
5 grams of black tar heroin from Colombia
>>
64 fl oz

Whatever the FUCK that is. (The rest of the world)
>>
>>64191991
>Yuropoors can't afford a feedbag.
It doesn't have to be noisy or smelly.
>>64192105
1.89 L, senpai
>>
>>64192148
When you say "senpai" it's hard to think of you as anything other than a 12yo retard who thinks Asian culture is better than Western culture

Aka nascent pedophile
>>
>>64192322
Don't blame me for the word filter, senpai.
>>
>>64192322
are you retarded?
>>
>>64192322
baka desu senpai
>>
>>64192322
Ok sorry sempai
>>
>>64188831
Usually some nachos with ice cream. Then a bag of chips together with some candy. And finally some popcorn to end it with. Then i wait for the intermission and go get another portion,
>>
literally every other thing
>>
>tfw my cheap ass backwater theater doesn't have required cinema shower policy enforced

I don't even think they work nobody uses them and the seats in the cinema smell like nigger ass it's ridiculous at this point.
>>
>>64189189
>not being vegan

You're not even trying
>>
>>64192938
The new theaters have 3 foot wide comfort seats with a hole in the center for ventilation. Technically, it's not for ventilation but to reduce the amount of steel required but it's an added benefit. The ass sweat on the old seats is terrible. Sorry, that you have to live in a backwater. That must suck.
>>
How can those Jews justify that blatant disrespect for my freedoms?
I want to eat whatever I want and as long as I have paid the admission price it is none of their business
>>
>>64188831
I go to alama drafthouse and they serve food there, so usually I order burgers fries and a beer.
>>
>>64193026

i'm an animal, i can't help it
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.