[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would she make a good Rey Skywalker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Would she make a good Rey Skywalker?
>>
>>64188828
I see her as a Sarah Conor
>>
File: isis.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
>>64188828
SJW slut, her time has passed.
>>
Better acting, definitely. But she's annoying IRL and she's everywhere, so no thanks.

Also, Disney is cheap and wouldn't spend enough jewgold on her.
>>
File: daisy ridley training.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
daisy ridley training.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
fuck no, i'm glad they found an actually cool girl to play Luke's daughter instead of this boring, overplayed bitch
>>
>>64188828
No but she would have done good as Half-Portions guy
>>
>>64188828
She looks better naked than Daisy Ridley.
She'd still be shit tho.
>>
Her boobs are blind to the light
>>
>>64188828
She'd make a great Smee Skywalker.
There should be a massive sandpeople gangrape scene where she would unfold her acting skills.
>>
nope, rey is suppose to seem pure and innocent

also no way they'd ever hire an a lister or even b lister

disney only paid ridley 300k, i doubt jlaw would accept that low
>>
>movie only reddit likes
>reddit: the actress
Would of been perfect
>>
Nah she's a smoker and looks like shit anytime a part calls for physical activity. I respect that she came from a crappy background though and she's a good actress.
>>
nah, pic related would tho
>>
>>64188828
Not boyish enough.
>>
>>64188828
She'd have made an even better My DickSucker.
>>
>>64188828
I'm a fan of her body of work but Rey needed to be an unknown so no.
>>
>>64189044
>SJW slut
Why?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.