[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did he get rekt by Rei? Doesn't he fuckin level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 960x540
How the fuck did he get rekt by Rei?
Doesn't he fuckin level up from killing his papa?
On top of that, he had more hatred from his stomach wound.
Did she fuckin win just because she had a cunt?
>>
8/10, good bait.
>>
because he mentioned the word force and it reminded rey that's a thing that exists. so that gave her the power she needed to win.

classic mistake by ren
>>
It would be offensive if she didn't win.
>>
>>64188122
This is what happens when you want a light sabers fight but only one character can use the light saber and he can't just kill the protagonist in the first movie
>>
>>64188122
Rey was probably suppressing memories of her Jedi training as a young girl and necessity to survive was bringing it back.
>>
>>64188122
I'll take the bait. They literally show "WOW THIS BOWCASTER SURE DOES FUCK PEOPLE UP" multiple times in the film to explain the that fact that him getting shot fucked him up. Then Finn slashes his shoulder which fucks him up even worse.
>>
>>64188122
nothing in that movie made any sense so who cares?
things just happen because the writer says so
>>
>>64188631
Yes because 4 year old Jedis are such impressive warriors that they could hold their own against Master level opponents and into force telepathy better than they could. This cluster fuck of a movie disappointed me to no end. But because it's making a gazillion dollars everyone's hopping about like a Moron calling this as good as the OT. Didn't transformers four make like a gazillion bucks too?
>>
>>64188631
Yes because 4 year old Jedis are such impressive warriors that they could hold their own against Master level opponents and into force telepathy better than they could. This cluster fuck of a movie disappointed me to no end. But because it's making a gazillion dollars everyone's hopping about like a Moron calling this as good as the OT. Didn't transformers four make like a gazillion bucks too?

>>64188680
And yet Vader was a burn victim who suffered burns over nearly 100% of his body save for his eyes and nose and yet, he fought normally enough.

Bitch closes her eyes UPON HEARING KYLO SAY FORCE AND SUDDENLY SHE'S INFINITELY STRONGER THAN A GUY WHO JUST MOMENTS AGO, EASILY PUSHED HER BACK? FUCK J.J. FUCK THE RAT, AND FUCK ALL OF YOU!

I must apologize for my hate filled post, but not at the moment, because right now I fucking hate the fact that j.j. and the rat retconned a disney power princes so maybe next year i'll apologize, but only when i'm in the mood to do so.
>>
SJWs would call Tumblr and Facebook idiots to boycott the sexist movie if Rey lost.
>>
>>64188122
Basically Rey is miss Perfect can't do anything wrong.
I would be a really boring set of movies if they keep her as a protagonist.
>>
File: 1318802147999.jpg (86 KB, 275x400) Image search: [Google]
1318802147999.jpg
86 KB, 275x400
I'm copy pasting straight from the "notes with explanations for people who can't get 2 and 2" folder. It was originally for Prometheus, but TFA made me expand it.

1. Muuh Bowcaster wound, a weapon explicitly and purposefully shown to be devastating to individuals throughout the movie

2. Muuh emotional trauma after killing his father. It was obvious Kylo was suffering in the movie, and the novel stresses that even more, Kylo was surprised he got hit really hard instead of freeing himself like he expected

3. Kylo did not want to kill Fin outright, he was humiliating and toying with Fin. He stepped back after Finw as down, could have killed him easily. When Fin got a lucky hit shit got real and Kylo ended the fight in 2 seconds with 2 moves,

4. Kylo did not want to kill Rey outright, he wanted to convert her to the Dark Side, even said so himself... Notice how Rey was running the whole time and barely deflecting the hits, stumbling, falling, etc.

5. Muuh One With the Force moment Rey had made her into supergirl, but as both the movie and novel suggest there might be something in her past that would explain it. This si the only legitimate gripe which might be explained in the future.

Seriously guys, you don't need to bait for answers to talk about TFA, make an honest thread instead of acting stupid.
>>
>>64188122
I also didn't understand how finn was able to survive a fight. Didn't they use the force to fight with lightsabers?
>>
>>64190651
>Didn't they use the force to fight with lightsabers?

No. Every regular Joe can use a lightsaber like a sword/club. It's not magic. it's tech.

The Fore gives you superhuman strength, reflexes, speed and precog (to anticipate opponent moves and deflect blaster bolts), so any Force user is far superior with it.
>>
>>64190651
>I also didn't understand how finn was able to survive a fight.

He didn't, he got rekt.
>>
>>64190505
>>64190746
thank you, saved, I was tired of responding to literally fucking idiot questions 24/7

all of that shit is shown in TFA

why are /tv/ posters so stupid?
>>
>>64189785
>Four year old

She was at least seven or eight. Ren wasn't trying to kill her, either. In the novel it's implied heavily that Ren already knows who she is, and would rather train her than kill her. Snoke comments that he has compassion for her because of his 'weakness', and he whispers to himself, "It IS you..." when they meet up again on SKB/Rey mentioning that it seems like he knows more about her than she does, etc.
>>
>>64188122
No, he was mentally fucked up by killing his dad. You need a clear mind to use the Force.
>>
>>64188122
>Did she fuckin win just because she had a cunt?
/thread
>>
How many fucking times will this thread get made

>WE HATE THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE
>B-BUT WE WILL MAKE LITERALLY DOZENS OF THREADS EVERY DAY ABOUT IT
>THAT'LL SHOW THEM XD
>>
>>64192273
>You need a clear mind to use the Force
>dark side
>>
>>64192296
And you'll reply every single time.
>>
>>64192771
what's the point tho?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.