[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last movie you watched >instead of whoever the main male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: Bill-Burr-40027.jpg (198 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Burr-40027.jpg
198 KB, 800x1000
>last movie you watched
>instead of whoever the main male character was, it was actually this guy instead

what happens next?
>>
I don't go see it.
>>
>>64186885
/thread
>>
>The Martian
Bill Burr gets impaled in a storm on Mars, then dies.
>>
The Force Awakens with Bill Burr instead of Boyega?

OH MAN, WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS FUCKING SAAAHND, IT'S BRUTAL!
>>
>>64186854
>In the Heart of the Sea
Bill yells at the whale until it fucks off.
>>
Bill Burr instead of John Boyega in Star Wars.

>ranting tons of sexist shit to Phasma before chucking her into the trash

Could be pretty good.
>>
these threads are the worst, keep that shit in /b/
>>
>>64186932
>finally we can contact you Dr. Burr. How are you?
>OH ITS BRUDAL
>>
I watched Beverly Hills Cop. It would be shit with a white guy because of some of the racial jokes.
>>
>>64186965
>>64186946

now i want a Star Wars movie with Bill Burr in it, walking around as himself and commenting on all the shit, constantly breaking the 4th wall
>>
>>64187017
would honestly be an improvement
>>
>>64187017
It would just be him mad at Star Wars tropes.

It would be great.
>>
>Bill Burr as Ant-Man

Eh, it would be funny if it was Bob Kelly.

Just to see him try to squeeze his fat ass into that leather suit.
>>
>Mommy
it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>64187096
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>64186854
>Bill Burr IS A Talking Cat!?!
>>
>>64186971
>keep /tv/ related content in /b/

that's you, btw
>>
>>64186854
I re-watched Drive yesterday and i don't think Billy could have pulled off Goslings role but maybe he could have been the loser at the diner that tries to approach Driver who tells him he will kick his teeth in.
>>
Bill Burr in Sicario

Bill running around telling everyone he was right about the government.

>woah jeeesuuuuuuuuuuuus
>>
spotlight

>AW JESUS, YA GOT PRIESTS FUCKIN' KIDS OUT HERE
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
>>64186854

Hidden Fortress with Bill Burr as Makabe, the general and master swordsman
>>
>>64188429
DUDE I FUCKIN CALLED IT
>>
>>64186854
It becomes unfunny.
>>
Would be happy to see him as any character in hateful eight
>AWH JESUS THIS BLIZZARD IS BRUUUTAL
>PUT BOTH BOARDS IN THE FUCKING DOOR YA DUMB ASS CUNT
>>
File: into the woods.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
into the woods.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Why the fuck are we going into the woods on this goose chase? Its obvious this bitch is just stringing us along. There's a bunch of orphans in the village anyway, lets just adopt one. There's wolves in there, ya know. This shit can only end in tears.
>>
>>64186854
>Bill Burr is Dirty Harry!
>>
I don't understand bill burr.
Is it funny because he's an ignorant, selfish manlet with poor control of his primal impulses?
>>
>>64189155
>he shot him in his fuckin ballbag theyaa
>>
>DARTH VADER WAS A GREAT MAN! RUINED! SOME PADME CUNT WANTS TO DISTRACT HIM "OH ANNIE, ANNIE! PAY ATTENTION TO ME" THEN HE GOES AND SLAYS A BUNCHA KIDS! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE A WOMAN DROVE HIM TO THAT POINT! EVERY DUDE IN THIS AUDIENCE CAN SYMPATHISE WITH THAT GUY
>>
>Taken

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my LAAAADYYY go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will put you through the fuckin' wall. It'll be brutal.
>>
>>64186972
kek'd
>>
>>64189418
>women never need a good smack

hello tumblr
>>
File: dirty freckles.jpg (55 KB, 576x569) Image search: [Google]
dirty freckles.jpg
55 KB, 576x569
>>64189289
EH! I KNOW WATCHA THINKIN' OVAH THEYAH, DID I SHOOT AHHHH... SIX BULLETS OR SEVEN no wait that aint right... EIGHT bullets... was it five..? HOW MANY BULLETS... does this thing... DID I SHOOT... aw shit lemme look this up a second STAY THERE! STAY THERE! Jeez my fuckin' voice broke there didn't it. It's awl these cigars. I'm tryina quit, but fuckin' Lawhead, the guy's an animal. okay let's see, I just gotta put in my password here... fuckin google WHY DO THEY MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH THESE FUCKEHHHN... HOOPS?! SIX! I FUCKIN' KNEW IT! YOU'RE THINKIN' DID THIS RED HEADED CUNT SHOOT FIVE OR SIX! HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW? THAT SHIT WAS FUCKIN' INSANE! ALL THOSE BULLETS AND SHIT? BAM BAM BAM DUDE I'M LIKE HAFF DEAF FROM AWLA THAT SHOOTIN'. I NEARLY SHIT MY PANTS! MY HEART'S STILL GOIN'! seriously though... you have idea how fuckin' stressed out I am, this fuckin' jawb, I'm tellin' you dude... every fuckin' day, another ahhh, another fuckin' murderer I gotta chase, it's fuckin' ridiculous.

But this gun right here dude, this fuckin' HAHHHNDGUN, it's a .fawtyfaw Mahhgnum. It's fuckin' sick dude. Sickest hahndgun in the fuckin' WORLD! BLOW YOUR CRAZY FUCKIN' HEAD CLEAN AWF! CLEAN AWF! BAM! DUDE! BLOOD GOIN' EVERYWHERE? FUCKIN' BRAINS? All over that car ovah theyah..? All grey and shit? Runnin' down the car like a fuckin' slawppy paint jawb?

So ahhhh whaddya say there mister white hair? Mister ahhhh mister fuckin'... pervert fuck? Whaddya say? You feelin' lucky? Caws that's what you gawtta aysk yourself! Heh heh heh. You feel lucky there twinkletoes? Huh?

Is that sirens? Aw thank Gawd here come the real cawps DUDE STAY THERE, AHHHM TELLIN' YOU DUDE aw shit he gawt away. FUCK! ANOTHER ONE! AW THE CHIEF'S GONNA HAVE MY BAWLS FOR THIS!
>>
>>64189364
THE LOVELY NIA EVERYONE!
>>
>Beasts of no Nation

Bill would play a white foul-mouthed African warlord. Instead of fucking kids he just tells them wymyn are bitches and watches college football
>>
>>64186973
One word: BLACKFACE

Or you could just switch "Detroit" for "Boston" and "black" for "ginger."
>>
>>64187017

>oh jezzus. listen you guys, you already made 3 of these things and they were all blown up by one guy. So you made another one, and expected things to work out differently? What did you expect; it's like what's going on with the Patriots right now, they're constantly accused of being cheaters and yet they're doing nothing wrong yet Brady keeps going back out there and crushing it every game.
>>
>>64189464
kek
>>
The Big Short.

Could be good. "Oh you cunts" "it's the illuminati"
>>
File: BIllBurr.jpg (48 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
BIllBurr.jpg
48 KB, 620x372
>Good Bill Hunting

"This math is ridiculous, I'm gonna go get a drink at the cellar, and I'll be at the comedy connection this Thursday"

"Hey nice painting, dude, I was an orphan, I got a friend bobby who went through the foster care system too, the people do it for money and that's it, they feed you grilled cheese sandwhiches, shits brutal."

"Oh my god Robin I cahn't buhlieve ya gowt tickets to see that game at Fenway pahk!"
>>
>>64186854
>Room
I guess Billy Boy is old Nick, fucking top notch casting if i do say so myself
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x574
>>64193326
I can see this 100%
>>
>>64193326
OHHH JEEZUS
>>
>>64193326
>Burr brings the kid a pair of Me-Undies everyday
>>
>club W
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.