[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Drinking the black goo was a mistake"~Prometheus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Prometheus .jpg (27 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Prometheus .jpg
27 KB, 800x400
"Drinking the black goo was a mistake"~Prometheus

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1314982926550.jpg (12 KB, 214x314) Image search: [Google]
1314982926550.jpg
12 KB, 214x314
"Prometheus was a mistake" - Ridley Scott

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: AmySchumer.jpg (2 MB, 2199x3000) Image search: [Google]
AmySchumer.jpg
2 MB, 2199x3000
I love black goo!
>>
File: Mom.jpg (4 KB, 140x160) Image search: [Google]
Mom.jpg
4 KB, 140x160
"Ridley was a mistake" - Elizabeth Ridley Scott

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>64186494
>stretch marks on c cups
le into the garbage receptacle it le goes
>>
It's pretty much just meme shit thown in to try and get a mainstream audience
>>
>>64186494
She looks just like a cabbage patch doll in this pic.
>>
>>64186438
He was a nazi and thought racemixing was a mistake.
>>
"/tv/ was a mistake"
- moot

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64186674
He should have sold this site to reddit
>>
"Im a tiny gay fuccboi, please give me lots of dicks to suck!"
-OP

Ive often wondered what he meant by this.
>>
>>64186438
It was the Jews fault according to the lore Jesus was an engineer sent here to guide us but the Jews killed him and now the human race is considers a mistake by our makers.
>>
File: 1376127005982.png (541 KB, 630x646) Image search: [Google]
1376127005982.png
541 KB, 630x646
Suddenly I grew interested. What's the origin of this "was a mistake" meme? And also, what's the origin of "what did he mean by this" meme?

The first one seems to be a bit older than the latter but nevertheless both are so frequently alternatively memed that I've no idea where they're from.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.