[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANAKIN YOU CAN'T KEEP BLAMING THE WRITERS FOR YOUR SUB-PAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Padme_Amidala_crying.jpg (165 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Padme_Amidala_crying.jpg
165 KB, 1920x816
ANAKIN YOU CAN'T KEEP BLAMING THE WRITERS FOR YOUR SUB-PAR ACTING!

YOU'RE GOING DOWN A PATH I CANNOT FOLLOW!
>>
>>64184211
I legit like that scene.
>>
>>64184211
I legit like Natalie Portman
>>
KEEP POSTING HERSHLAG, YOU FUCKS. I NEED WAIFUS.
>>
>>64184211
Hershlag was a qt3.14, but I honestly thought she was worse than Hayden here, and in most parts. Idk what it is
>>
>>64184239
the shot of Obi-wan standing in the threshold of the ship's door is actually really nice
>>
>>64184292
Portman is one of those actors whose performance depends entirely on the talent of the director. Thor is about as shitty a movie as ROTS but she's better there because Kenneth Branagh actually knows how to pull a competent performance out of her.
>>
>>64184211
HOLD ME ANNIE LIKE YOU DID BACK ON NABOO

op is a tard
everyone sucks in starshit
>>
YOU HAVE DONE THAT

YOUR

SELF
>>
>>64184369
See, this bit of dialogue is why I don't buy the "they were friends" shit at all. Listen to Ewan's delivery, he's letting out fifteen years of frustration and exasperation as he fucking scolds Anakin like the little shit he is. They weren't friends, Obi-Wan barely fucking tolerated him. Lucas screwed up yet another thing from the OT.
>>
File: obi-wan.jpg (103 KB, 665x814) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.jpg
103 KB, 665x814
>>64184366
>everyone sucks
Ewan didn't.
>>
>>64184616

Obi-wan was letting his own emotions run high at Mustafar I am pretty sure

He only recently learned about all the bullshit Anakin's been up to
>>
>>64184647
Bullshit. He phoned in a hamfisted impersonation of an old british dude. NOT acting. Which is too bad cos you could tell he wanted to be in a real SW film but all Lucas had him do was stand in green rooms.
>>
anekin!!
>>
YOU
WERE
THE
CHOSEN
ONE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.