[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"TRAAAAIITOOOORR!!!" what did he mean by this /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: TRAIIITTOOOR.jpg (40 KB, 1366x579) Image search: [Google]
TRAIIITTOOOR.jpg
40 KB, 1366x579
"TRAAAAIITOOOORR!!!" what did he mean by this /tv/? Was he mourning over TR-8R's death by screaming his name? Was he reminding Finn the most loyal one of them all?
>>
>>64184115
I didn't get it either. In my opinion it was just lazy writing of the dialogues

Director: yell something cool, it doesn't matter if it doesn't make any sense and it doesn't fit with your character
>>
Finn told them everything about the starkiller base, helped rescue Rey and BB8, and did this as a rogue stormtrooper, so yeah I don't know what else to yell at him
>>
>>64184115
Maybe there is a back story between them we don't know yet
I mean Flinn never tells his story clearly and Kylo seems to know him well considering Flinn is just a common soldier at his first battle
>>
>>64186050
I kinda doubt there's any history between them but it is weird how he just happens to know his name. Why would he know his name out of thousands of other troopers?
>>
He thinks the stormtroopers fear him as much as they did Vader so gets pissed off whenever someone opposes him
>>
>>64184115
There are already 50 other nigger wars threads on the catalog, why didn't you post this in one of those?
>>
>>64186140
Because fuck you
>>
Actually Traitor was Finn's nickname on the fleet. He was simply trying to grab his attention
>>
>>64186101
>> Why would he know his name out of thousands of other troopers?

That's exactly my point
>>
>>64186230
Honestly I think it's just shitty writing and we're looking into it too far.
>>
>>64186101
Kylo is the commander of an elite Stormtrooper squad. FN-2187 pussies out during the raid on Jakku and he takes notice of it. He actually stares him down. It's his job to know who his soldiers are.
>>
>>64186271
Yeah, it could be, mine was just a supposition
>>
>>64184115

What got me was he is yelling traitor as if he is outraged how someone could do such a thing when he is a traitor himself.
>>
>>64186050

>turns out that Kylo and Finn were buttbuddies
>Kylo turns mad because Finn left him for Poe

poettery
>>
>>64186354
In his mind he did the right thing. So he's only a traitor from a certain point of view.
>>
>>64186050
>Flinn
>>
>>64186366

Now just reverse that on to Finn now.
>>
>>64186354
He probably never expected anyone to backstab him based on who he is
>>
>>64186417
Poetry
>>
TR-8R was Kylo's most loyal subordinate, and a good friend. Kylo personally trained with him, which is why he's so talented at fighting a foe armed with a lightsaber. Han Solo killed TR-8R for filling the "father figure" role in his son's life, and that's why Kylo killed Han-- in retaliation for the death of his closest friend.

After avenging the fallen TR-8R, Kylo yells his name to the heavens and then takes it upon himself to finish his last, uncompleted mission- Defeating the backstabber Finn.
>>
>>64184115
>>64185987
The entire build-up scene of TR-8Rs fight was copied right down to the camera work. Close Up of Finn, the shout oftraitor echoing in your ear with no source of sound, the camera slowly pans to the side to reveal TR-8R or Kylo standing behind Finn who then turns around slowly.

It was either the worst case of recycling in a movie ever seen or the most wonderful rhyme of them all.
>>
>>64186101
>>64186230
>Kylo on ship after slaughter
>"Hey Phasma/Pauldron Trooper/Other commanding officer, what was that one trooper's identifier?"
>"I think he may be showing signs of individuality."
>>
>>64186354
P O E T R Y
>>
>>64184115
you're retarded if you don't get it
he's calling finn a traitor because he left the first order to help the resistance

it's as simple as that don't be a faggot
>>
TR-8R was Kylo's mentor and closest friend. It was he who trained Kylo in lightsaber combat-- his unique weapon was perfect for the task. In many ways, TR-8R took on the "father figure" role in Kylo's life. That's why he was brutally murdered by Kylo's jealous biological father, Han Solo. This is why Kylo kills Han in retaliation.

After avenging his fallen friend, Kylo screams his name to the heavens, loud enough to awaken even the Force. He then takes it upon himself to fulfill TR-8R's last mission: defeating the backstabbing Finn.
>>
>>64186046
nigger
>>
File: 532737202_640.jpg (19 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
532737202_640.jpg
19 KB, 640x360
>>64186513
IT RHYMEEEEEES!
>>
>>64186101
>Why would he know his name out of thousands of other troopers?

Did you watch the movie? See: >>64186309

>>64186513
>right down to the camera work.

Except not at all. The Tr8er scene has a pan over to the stormstrooper. The traitor scene has a closeup of Finn and it CUTS to Kylo shouting traitor.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.