[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best version of Blade Runner to watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bladerunner.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bladerunner.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
What is the best version of Blade Runner to watch?
>>
File: seanyounganimu.jpg (326 KB, 1000x997) Image search: [Google]
seanyounganimu.jpg
326 KB, 1000x997
Final Cut.
>>
The original unmodified theatrical cut. Everything else is Lucas grade tier edits.
>>
Like SW, the first one. Anything else is watching Ridley masturbate.
>>
>>64183796

Final cut. Theatrical original just for the odd contrasting ending...
>>
>>64183796
A different movie.
>>
>>64183796
The Red Dwarf version.
>>
I really wish there was a law or something that protected films from thier creators.

I know how that sounds, but its just frustrating seeing a great movie getting chopped to pieces and shit on by its director who doesn't know when to step the fuck away.
>>
they're all boring as shit
>>
>>64183796
I watched Final Cut
>>
>>64184006
But the best cuts are the last two and the original cuts were shit.
>>
I took a pop culture class my senior year of high school, teacher said there was a version online with tons of different shots from all the deleted scenes and rare footage added so that it's almost four hours long, anyone can confirm?

I did some googling once and found what may have been what I was looking for, but the only way to get it was to personally email the guy who edited it and ask him for a download link so I gave up.
>>
The one without a voiceover
>>
>>64184705
I dont know why he saved me.

Personally, I think the final cut is the best. And I think that it'sthe best scifi film ever. The theatrical cut isn't bad, but I reallythink finalcut is best.

I heard all of the other cuts were Scott trying to make what Final Cut is but hejust kept getting buttfucked by producers. I know there is one quote from after final cut release that says ''this is the film ive been trying to release for 20years''
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.