[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaked screenplay for episode 8 out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 23523525.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
23523525.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Warning: Spoilers ahead

>Star Wars: The First Order Rises
>Movie begins on the Resistance's wintery secret base of Rath. Finn and Poe are on patrol and find and destroy a First Order stealth droid.
>They get attacked by a giant snow monster and captured. Finn uses the force to escape from the cave and they make it back to the resistance base
>The First Order finds out the location of the secret base and attacks with black painted AT-AT's
>Poe leads X-Wings and they fight the walkers, manage to break the Resistance advance and escape the planet just as Kylo Ren lands in search of Rey
>Kylo Ren chases Poe/Finn in a two-seated X-Wing until they escape from his star destroyer in a nebula. He deploys Captain Phasma to hunt them
>Poe/Finn take shelter in a city that orbits a gas giant, run by Lando's son. He betrays them to Kylo Ren however
>Meanwhile Rey is training with Luke, and senses they're in trouble. She defies Luke and ghost Yoda and goes to rescue Poe/Finn
>At the orbital city, Poe escapes when Rey arrives but Finn gets captured and sealed in a stasis pod
>Rey fights Kylo, she beats him again but the rest of the Knights of Ren arrive and overwhelm here, just barely
>Kylo reveals that she's his sister, asks her to join him. She refuses and collapses the entire orbital city around everyone with the force. She holds her breath and jumps down through the planet's atmosphere onto the gas giant where she has hid the millennium falcon and escapes
>Poe/Rey and Lando's son who has seen the error of his ways vow to rescue Finn, who has been brought before Snoke

Thoughts, /tv/?
>>
>>64182452

Seriously, OP? Shit sounds fucking dank, but I highly doubt it won't get revised 10+ times before the final product is released.
>>
File: 1445928632714.jpg (2 MB, 935x3886) Image search: [Google]
1445928632714.jpg
2 MB, 935x3886
>>64182452
>The First Order Rises
>>
>>64182452
>Thoughts, /tv/?
>The First Order Rises
shitty title
>>
>>64182555
Maybe, this is the loose copy I stole from JJ's desk before he hands it to the new team.
>>
>posting the plot of Empire with the new characters subbed in

2/10
>>
>>64182452
Nah, Finn doesn't do shit in this movie except crack jokes. Rey does everything.
>>
>>64182663
TFA is literally A New Hope with new characters subbed in and I assume this is the point of OP.
>>
THEY FUCKED IT UP BIG TIME !!!!
>>
>>64182452
AMAZING
>>
File: colohulk.jpg (127 KB, 790x499) Image search: [Google]
colohulk.jpg
127 KB, 790x499
even if it was completely spoiled, the fact being that rey is a love child of luke and leia, would be such a fucking brain fuck, it would be something that would be hailed throughout history as the biggest twist in movie history. TWINCEST. HAN SOLO, catches them fucking, bolts. leaves, pissed..poor ben, felt abandoned...but, realizes the truth, resents his uncle and mom/aunt, kills his dad, and thanks him for giving him the strength to fight back against his incestuous family that disarrays from order. and function.
>>
>>64182603
Why would you electrocute a man before throwing him out of a building?
>>
>>64182452

That is some epic shit. I'm tingly all over!
>>
>>64182684
JJ is a fucking hack. i can't believe they couldn't come up with an original plot or at least not copy the exact fucking plot from the exact same fucking franchise
>>
>>64182452
>Finn uses the force
>Yoda
>she's his sister
>jumps down through the planet's atmosphere
it all looks like bullshit
>>
>>64182452
>empire strikes back rehash
so all i have to do is watch the original trilogy to know what happens
>>
File: star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg (203 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg
203 KB, 699x1211
>>64182663
>>64182756
>>64183287

My god there are some shitlords in this thread
>>
lol kill urself OP get this fan fiction shit off my board
>>
>>64182452
that would be fucking hilarious if it were true
>>
Rey come to the dankside
>>
>>64183544
how can it not be? this is another fucking trilogy so it's safe to assume the next will basically be the resistance getting a shit kicking as Rey gets trained. the 3rd will of course be a fully trained Rey wrecking the First Order. literally the OT remade with a few different characters
>>
>>64182452
>Kylo reveals that she's his sister

I pray this never happens. It is bad enough that Kylo Ren's character was based off of that little shit Jacen Solo from the old EU, but making Rey into Jaina is something else.
Some old EU ideas are best left in the Old EU
>>
>>64183359
He's only in Hollywood because his parents are television producers of some shit. Nepotism plus impossibly high entry barriers equals hacks like JJ having such a high safety net that he can literraly shit out a clone of the original movie, and no ones gonna call him out on it professionally.
>>
You fucking retards have never even seen Episode 5 have you? Fuck you
>>
>>64183818
this
>>
The amount of idiots in this thread who don't get the joke is a testament to why TFA has been so popular.
>>
>>64183758
even so it's fucking ridiculous they couldn't even come up with an original plot. all the fucking hype, all the money spent and the best they can do is copy a 40 year old movie
>>
>>64183818
no wonder this garbage has been so popular I expected audiences to have at least scene or remembered ep 4
>>
>>64183449

Force Awakes an absolute shit
>>
>>64183915

And why we all call each other reddit.
Holy fuck its horrible
>>
>>64182452
absolute hacks

anons bear witness, i swear that if viii doesn't go in completely new territory i will join the fight against the evil disney empire and shun all things related to star wars
>>
>>64182452
Sounds like fucking shit, where are the clever quips?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.