[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The awkward moment where Harrison Ford forgot where he was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: ford-whoami.jpg (51 KB, 659x562) Image search: [Google]
ford-whoami.jpg
51 KB, 659x562
The awkward moment where Harrison Ford forgot where he was
>>
>>64182318
Part time
>>
>>64182318
Jimmy Fallon sucks that fake laugh motherfucker
>>
He's so old now, its depressing
Crystal Skull would still be terrible but would be slightly less terrible if he wasn't old as fuck
>>
He was pretty good in TFA desu, probably because JJ agreed to kill Han off for good so he got into it.
>>
Somewhere over that golf course in his light plane...
>>
File: tumblr_nzj1l7jvW11tuxm3lo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzj1l7jvW11tuxm3lo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x218
>>64182318
>>
>>64182717
oh no he broke legos.
how will they ever fix it
>>
>>64182717
holy shit, ford is based.
>>
>>64182788
It's a skit.
>>
>>64182318
That's not how the force works!
>>
>>64182820
I take back what I said
I also take back the dubs
>>
>>64182717
Man JJ is so jumpy, I wonder how many times Disney threatened him.
>>
>>64182717
didn't he also destroy a han solo figure on Fallon?
>>
>>64182944
Yep and Fallon was freaking the fuck out "That's PRICELESS!"

I bet Ford used to cram faggots like him into lockers back in high school.
>>
>>64183120
>I bet Ford used to cram faggots like him into lockers back in high school.

Unlikely, dude. Harrison Ford has anxiety issues and probably Asperger's.

Then again, so does Fallon, so maybe you're right.
>>
File: David Icke.jpg (52 KB, 583x390) Image search: [Google]
David Icke.jpg
52 KB, 583x390
>>64183196
Jimmy Fallon is one of the prime indicators that reptillians are real.
>>
Ford has really perked up since his accident, seems like maybe his near death experience gave him a new lease on life.
>>
File: le.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>64182717

>tfw you're an unpaid intern on the show
>It's 4:55pm and you're excited to go home to your shitty apartment you parents rented for you
>Conans bitch assistant comes in, and gives you a huge ass lego box and tells you it needs to be assembled by tomorrow morning so the executives and look it over and prepare some shots for when Fords on
>You're allowed a second use of the coffee machine though as payment
>You waddle out the building at 4am, wondering if its even worth getting public transport back home when you'd have to leave again in two hours

>Day arrives when Ford inspects the model, and your excited to see what he thinks of your work
>Conan and friends imply THEY put it together no mention of you and you aren't allowed anywhere near Ford to say hi or get something signed, and the model gets destroyed anyway in a 15 second bit that gets barely any laughs
>>
>>64183241
yes yes that "accident" really helped
>>
>>64182837
Dunno, even if it was been planned, but Schlansky might not have been in on it. Conan likes to fuck with him like that.
>>
>>64183282
Of course he was on in it moron, the two even did a skit a while back ago kinda similar but about Indiana Jones
>>
https://youtu.be/7T0vs9gYydo?t=87

Cucked?
>>
>>64183263
>>tfw you're an unpaid intern on the show
Deserve every bit of suffering.
Fuck intern cucks. Get paid for your work or settle for a mcjob.
I know employers who go through interns like toilet paper and don't consider them people.
>>
>>64182318
He hates interviews, he usually just fucks around when he does them playing a character and hosts, especially Conan play it up. He's admitted as such in more serious formats like talking to Charlie Rose.
>>
>>64183441
that chewbacca part
perfect acting
>>
>>64183538
You think interns have a choice? If they don't work for free someone else will work for free and get the good goy points they need to actually get paid by someone else.
>>
>awkward moment memes
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>64182318
>Watching this
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.