[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many billions, perhaps trillions of people were killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
So how many billions, perhaps trillions of people were killed by the space nazi optic blast?
>>
12 gorillion
>>
Was it Coruscant that ate shit?
>>
>>64181503

Hosnian system, Hosnia Prime is the capital of the new republic

>yfw Hosnia rhymes with Bosnia
>Bosnia is full of Muslims
>JewJew blows up a star system named after a Muslim country

Pottery
>>
File: polfighting.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [Google]
polfighting.webm
1 MB, 268x480
Not as many as the amount of years it will take for you to lose your virginity
>>
>>64181383
pretty sure it was only a couple dozen dead. no one seemed to give much of a shit about it any way.
>>
>optic
What?
>>
Imagine your grandma being gassed

Imagine your grandpa burned alive

Jews have had it hard
>>
>>64182069
It was literally the base of the Republic. Hux says this, and then after it's destroyed, Finn confirms it.

Why this immense event is mentioned in only two lines, the later of which is delivered as a throwaway is beyond me.
>>
>>64182192

>spend decades rebuilding the republic after ROTJ
>nobody gives a fuck the system which that new government is based just got fucking obliterated

This made no sense
>>
File: Mega_Optic_Blast.gif (133 KB, 384x192) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Optic_Blast.gif
133 KB, 384x192
>>64182076
>>
>>64182790

Because the prequels showed that most people don't care for economics or galactic politics they just want to see shit blow up
>>
>>64182006
>dude its not tatooine it's jakku lmao
>dude it's not a death star it's the starkiller base lmao
>dude it's not the empire it's the first order lmao
>dude it's not yavin 4 it's (whatever the base planet was for the totally not rebels) lmao
>dude it's not coruscant it's hosnian prime lmao

I'm honestly baffled, the more I think about it.
>>
I don't know, give each planet around 5-10 billion. I'd say anywhere between 20-50 billion people died.
>>
assume that the hosnian planets are as populated as earth thats 8 billion each, times the planets that were destroyed......mmmm like 40 billion
>>
>>64183906
it rhymes
>>
>>64182069
This really bugged me.
Even in the previous Star Wars, when just one planet got destroyed, you got this "Holy fuck..." feeling from everyone, even the people on the Deathstar itself.
In this, where SEVERAL are vaporized, everyones like "Meh."
..which is ironic, seeing how thats exactly how I feel about this New Order in general.
They just don't feel like a threat like the Empire did.
Its just a bunch of edgy kids and neonazis playing pretend.
>>
>people on planet in a different star system see multiple explosions
>implying you could see each individual planet blow up from that far away

DROPPED
>>
>>64184379
>realism
>in FUCKING STAR WARS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.