[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still watch Adult Swim? Is it what it was 5-10 years ago?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: adult swimm.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
adult swimm.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Do you still watch Adult Swim?

Is it what it was 5-10 years ago?
>>
>>64179117
>>
>>64179499
Yes

No
>>
>>64179499
Dont have cable anymore. I watched it for Sealab 2021, Squidbillies, Venture Bros, and the main reason, ATHF. This was when I was in HS so were talking mid to late 2000s. Now that ATHF has ended, I wonder how theyre doing? last time I checked, they had that Mike Tysons Mysteries and that was pretty funny.
>>
The last thing I watched it for was Eric Andre

after that I just left it on for background noise but the Cleveland show pisses me off so much that I don't even bother with it anymore
>>
>>64179499
I haven't watched it in years. The last time I watched it was when they still aired Space Ghost.

I'd probably only watch it if someone like Sam Hyde got on the lineup
>>
Adult swim has successfully transitioned to the online format to a greater extent than most tv networks (or programming blocks or whatever adult swim is considered). It isn't what it was when it started, but it's still good, except for time-fillers like cleveland show and such.
>>
It basically started going to shit when they started showing live action shit and replaced any anime with a 6 hour block of Macfarlane reruns you would have seen on 4 other channels if you'd turned on the TV at any point throughout the day.
>>
File: jason_schwartzman-strussel.jpg (178 KB, 700x360) Image search: [Google]
jason_schwartzman-strussel.jpg
178 KB, 700x360
There's still some entertaining stuff like Rick and Morty, Eric Andre, Children's Hospital, Squidbillies, occasional new Tim and Eric series
>>
>>64179800

Squidbillies is the only entertaining show you listed.
>>
Once eric andre comes back i will
>>
reminder if you watch their live action shit you are cancer and part of the reason it is so shit now
>>
>>64179858
>not enjoying watching Bob Odenkirk eat Gillian Jacob's toes
>>
i'd watch it if they gave h3h3productions a show tbqh
>>
I've never really watched Adult Swim, but occasionally. I like Home Movies and the first season of Frisky Dingo, but I didn't watch those while they were airing on AS.
>>
Adult Swim is best when you're a kid and you're awake at 4AM and you turn it on to see weird shit you don't get like Perfect Hair Forever and Home Movies. It was the best late night tv in the early/mid 2000s
>>
>>64179928
Oh, and I like Rick and Morty, but I didn't even realize that was on Adult Swim. I just download the episodes.
>>
File: 1448485663839.jpg (89 KB, 310x346) Image search: [Google]
1448485663839.jpg
89 KB, 310x346
>>64179909
just reading bob odenkirk's name makes me cringe
>>
>>64179923
hehehug *COUGH NOISE* hahah so epic dude see you back in highs chool aftr winter break /b/ro
>>
>>64179969
>I like Rick and Morty
Might as well have written "I'm from reddit", it's less letters but the same information
>>
No. SGCTC, Brak Show, ATHF, and Sealab 2021 were hilarious, tho. Once those shows stopped being funny I stopped watching.
>>
File: triggered.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>64179996
>sam hyde fan detected
>>
They can't all be winners but there are still some great new shows every once in a while, Mr Pickles, Bedtime Stories, China Il.
>>
Yeah, don't have cable but I'll be a athf fan forever. Eric Andre is also top notch.
>>
Would you watch a live action show where the main characters shout 4chan memes the whole time?
>>
>>64180175
DAHD
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.