[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in a fucking children's movie Why the FUCK is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1451178500255.jpg (1 MB, 2644x6286) Image search: [Google]
1451178500255.jpg
1 MB, 2644x6286
>in a fucking children's movie

Why the FUCK is this allowed?
>>
>>64174687
they want you to become a furry
>>
>>64174687
if this isn't voiced by Gisele they fucked up.
>>
>>64174687
You gotta pander to muslim audience these days.
>>
>them hips
I'd graze her fucking meadow all day

..I actually kinda hope its a trap
>>
>>64174971
shakira, actually
>>
So parents have some sort of incentive in bringing thier kids to the movie.
>>
>>64174687
Please, animated movies have had sexy/fan service characters since forever.
>>
>>64174687
>implying that top covers all twelve of her nipples
Its like they don't even biology.
>>
>>64175941
For a movie that's all about being more accurate with animals they surely fucked up.
>>
>>64174687
That's literally just Lola bunny but as a goat.
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>64176030
ummmmm
>>
>>64175491

Just like Shakira irl ;^)
>>
>>64176079
Use your words now, sonny boy.
>>
>>64174687
with tits like those she couldnt even milk one child
>>
>>64176220
I think he meant to say Lola bunny had bigger tits.
>>
>only ONE pair of shitty tits
>no navel
Also the hair is unnecessary.
0/10
>>
>>64176422
Not anymore.
>>
You hear in press releases and interviews and so on about how the animators spent over a year studying animal anatomy and movements, how they render up to 9 million hairs on giraffes, how a combination of their own active design and probably some internal program they made designed 800,000 characters (seriously, they claim this) And for what? 48 Hrs. with furries? What a waste, man. I'll just watch 48 Hrs. again. What's the point of them even being animals? It couldn't be because it's the main part of the story, that's going to be a conspiracy that Nick and Judy uncover. So what we're getting out of this is a couple of stupid-ass puns, product placement under the guise of "parody", and a couple of animal-specific jokes like Flash the sloth. I can't possibly see what the big payoff could be from all the hard work everyone's put into this film. It just feels pointless.
>>
>>64176634
>adult detected
Loser. I bet you can't even tell why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch
>>
File: Angry-Birds-Pop-Shakira.jpg (137 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Birds-Pop-Shakira.jpg
137 KB, 950x534
>>64174687
Would you prefer Shakira Bird?
>>
>>64175046
I don't think you know much about Islam
>>
>>64176732

THIS IS MICHAEL S. ROGERS, DIRECTOR OF THE NSA, HE SEES EVERYTHING

>Your grandmother e-mailed you four days ago, why haven't you replied?!

BUT CAN HE SEE WHY KIDS LIKE THE TASTE OF CINNNAMON TOAST CRUNCH?

>it reveals an intricate network of IP addresses?

GET REAL, DRONE! THERE'S SUGARY CINNAMON SWIRLS IN EVERY BITE!

>I see...

RIIIIIIIIGHT~

CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH, THE TASTE YOU CAN SEE
>>
File: Complete Omaha Vol 3 large.png (1 MB, 400x523) Image search: [Google]
Complete Omaha Vol 3 large.png
1 MB, 400x523
>>64176732
Heh, heh. That's the fiendish simplicity of it all, anon. Soon, we all be furry--!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.