[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't worry, no charge for them. What did he mean by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Masketta.jpg (28 KB, 318x298) Image search: [Google]
Masketta.jpg
28 KB, 318x298
>Don't worry, no charge for them.

What did he mean by this? Why wasnt CIA shown handing him money?
>>
its a masterpiece
>>
baneposting died already. please fuck off.
>>
>>64173625
>>>reddit
>>
>>64173625
Back to your SW threads hothead
>>
>>64173625
>>
>>64172797

What film?
>>
>>64172797
i just don't feel it anymore...
>>
>>64174208
we need another horrible tragedy where a lot of people die.
>>
Because Masketta was the mastermind behind the plane crash. Bane was just another expendable pawn. He tells CIA that they work for the mercenary, the Masketta man. CIA struggling with his obsession with his obsession with Bane immediately jumps to the conclusion that Bane is the entity known as Masketta man. At which point Masketta corrects him saying 'I' as in I am the Masketta man, not Bane.
>>
File: hothead.gif (2 MB, 283x251) Image search: [Google]
hothead.gif
2 MB, 283x251
>>64173625
>>
>>64173915
This
>>
>>64174748
Furthermore when Masketta says no charge for them he isn't talking about the money. No charge for Bane means Bane is not in charge, I am. It was CIA'S inability to understand this that ultimately led to his downfall. Because while CIA may have been in charge on the plane, neither he nor Bane was in charge of the grand scheme. Therefore contrary to his belief 'this' (the plane crash) could be and was happening. Had CIA been less focused on Bane and more focused on Masketta the plane crash could have been avoided. The entire scene mirrors society with CIA being substituted for us, the average human. We obsess over things we think are important to us, things that make us feel in charge so that we may tell ourselves that bad things can't happen, we are in charge here. And it is media that tells us what is important for us to feel in charge and what we need to obssession over. What the media doesn't tell us is that this obssession blinds us to the grand scheme of things that will be our downfall. The media doesn't tell us that this obssession is nothing more than false hope. Truly Nolan is a master at subliminal messaging.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.