[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's share movie ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 8w7356482734682374.png (951 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
8w7356482734682374.png
951 KB, 1280x640
ITT: We create movie plots and judge others

>two beta guys are bro-tier friends
>both like a girl
>girl is a slut who uses both for free shit
>neither none the wiser
>both try outsmarting other
>wacky traps to flase flag the other
>ends by having both characters attempt killing each other then pussying out.
>both guys realize she's a skank who's absuing them
>girl didn't pay attention to them at all.
>>
is this a movie or a documentary about your life?
>>
>>64169018
>peter parker comes out of hiding 10 years after defeating venom and sandman
>has boy with mary-jane
>joins the avengers
>>
Limited-time offer: post any interesting historical facts, plots, titles, phrases, or other ideas and I will offer free critique.
>>
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
I movie staring a black male and white female in an interracial relationship
>>
>>64169850
So Star Wars TFA subplot?
>>
>>64169806
>not knowing this movie
You do realize this movie had a sound track with Jim Morrison, right?

And Jim wasn't in clearwater.
>>
A famous director goes on a daytime talk show. Talk show host knows about his fetish and causes the whole audience to laugh at him. The director gets upset and farts mid-sentence.
>>
>>64169018
What is that youre life story or some shit?
>>
>>64169018
Shit, OP. That'd make a decent post-modern dark-comedy. Kinda reminds me of Rushmore

Also, here's my idea:
Guy goes home and finds his own dead body in the bathroom.

The plot twist: In order to find out what happened, he builds a time machine, goes back to the day it happened to find out what exactly ocurred at his place, as he walks in the bathroom, he trips, breaks his neck and dies creating a loop.
>>
Into the Badlands already took my idea of having an hour show that was basically an excuse to show choreographed fight scenes.
>>
>>64169112
>>64170129
It's inspired by some real events.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.