[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Attack on Jakku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: KR-790x444.jpg (89 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
KR-790x444.jpg
89 KB, 790x444
Probably the best scene in the entire film.

The stormtrooper landing, Finn's disillusionment, Kylo's GOAT introduction alongside John Williams' score, the banter between Kylo and Lors before he kills him (although that execution kill was sloppy I didn't like the three cuts from different angles JJ did it looked way more slick in the trailer), Kylo stopping the blaster bolt, then interrogating Poe, ("The old man gave it to you"/"Put him on board"). Captain Phasma's introduction when the camera pans over to her, Kylo Ren sensing Finn's inner turmoil before he gets back on his ship.

Just a great scene with a great Star Wars feel.
>>
too bad Phasma didn't live up to shit
>>
>>64167248
>Phasma
What happened to Phasma?
>>
>>64166287
the first 30 minutes, until they meet han, is actually GOAT tier, and if they continued along that path, this would have been a great SW movie.
>>
File: 1450749071757.gif (1 MB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
1450749071757.gif
1 MB, 800x518
>>64166287

Today I found out that the Stormtrooper that gets mind controlled by Rey was actually played by Daniel Craig.
>>
>>64168472
Literally into the trash.
>>
>>64168914
literally who gives a shit
>>
>>64168810
but it was a great SW movie
>>
>>64168472
Cut from the film just like Chewbacca's entire reaction to Han's death.
>>
>>64166287

I loved it too. Perfect way to grab the audience's attention right off the bat.
>>
>>64169125
no
>>
>>64168810

this tbhfam
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.