[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the purpose of this character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What was the purpose of this character?
>>
>>64165806

>Cool looking armor

>Barely any lines

>Dies like a bitch

Boba Fett 2.0
>>
>>64165806
what's the point of the scope when you're wearing that big ass helmet
>>
>>64165806
to be thrown into the trashcompactor
>>
To sell toys.
>>
>>64165843
>Dies like a bitch
Did you even watch the movie?

She never died.
>>
Not every character needs a big purpose. Phasma was a plot device.
>>
>>64165910
>what's dying off-screen
good luck for her escaping the imploding starkiller after a little garbage fun
>>
>>64165806
>>64165843
>>64165910
She's slated to be in the next movie, so I guess she'll be the central driving force behind that conflict, seeking her revenge against the TRAITOR.
>>
She's in the next movie. Hopefully she'll get to do something cool.
>>
http://io9.gizmodo.com/heres-how-captain-phasma-got-her-silver-armor-1749847124
>>
>>64165939
>good luck for her escaping the imploding starkiller after a little garbage fun

Considering the other blatantly outrageous stuff in the movie, this is totally plausible.
>>
>>64165806
It's in fashion to have GoT alumnis in your movie
>>
>>64165806
To present a mother complex?
>>
Why did she turn off the shields. I thought she was a loyal soldier.
>>
>>64166080
because she's secretly finn's mom
>>
To silence the feminists

Jokes on them though, get to see her die twice
>>
>>64165806
To sell toys
To serve as a distraction in the trailers so they didn't have to show anything important
To set up for the next movie
>>
guys she's like totally the new Babo Fett!!! I'm thinking about watching The Force Awakens again just for her!
>>
>>64165882
>To sell toys.
>>
>>64165806

MOICHANDIZING
>>
>>64165806
JJ trying to recreate the magic of Bobo Fett. A cool looking obscure character who doesn't really do anything but everyone loves. Sadly I don't think it worked because no one cares.
>>
>>64165806
Spin-Off Movie
>>
toys
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.