[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this be a good movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: antisocial network.jpg (160 KB, 671x982) Image search: [Google]
antisocial network.jpg
160 KB, 671x982
Would this be a good movie?
>>
for you
>>
>ends with him selling the site to hiro and using the funds to buy a cuckolding shed to watch his gawker bitch getting fucked by chad
>>
No

but I feel a tongue n cheek documentary would work the best
>>
A documentary about Baneposting.

>Its nice to meet you. Now tell me about Bane.
>BANE?
>Uh. Yes. Tell me abou-
>BANE. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>This interview is over.
>>
>>64161533
i'm too lazy to write a snarky reply but ur a dumby and vice would suck my dick for that shitty idea !!!
>>
File: 1415547988466.jpg (128 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1415547988466.jpg
128 KB, 900x900
>>64161440
>CitizenFourChan
>>
>>64161658
You're right, vice would treat you like royalty for that shitty idea. That's how shit vice has become.

Also, for some reason I got banned for ban evading (didn't even change my IP at all since I last posted) even though I had no reason to do so (what was my original ban for anyway?). Who the fuck is this mod?
>>
I think a snarky mockumentary might work better.

Something in the vein of Spinal Tap, but with much more faggotry.
>>
>>64161870
u better know it

I would be fucking drowning in royalty checks. Call me the Da Vinci of documentary idea guys
>>
File: mootcover.png (49 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
mootcover.png
49 KB, 672x372
luggage lad deserves to be cucked. of all the people, he should know that the jewish hegemony are trying to put jews in key positions to either control or to spy. jew girl is a spy to watch moot's activities and gain access to 4chan servers, post history, user ip addresses and history. they have key positions in major media outlets, they have online spies and online agents as well. deception is the name of their game. their first deception is making people believe we need jews to survive. their second deception is that we should be thankful jews saved up (little did you know, they created the war in the first place). their third deception is that making you believe their agents and spies don't exist. what I mean by agents of deception are those who are upfront in their activities (eg. reddit brigade, key position in media), and those who are in the shadows (eg. Mossad hacking into servers collecting IP addresses and internet history, like mine).
>>
My wifes son said he would like to see that documentary.
>>
>>64162773
Is he black?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.